Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren tensed and growled at Mari. "Let...me...go..." She listened to her talk as the dragon tightened his tail even more. The razor sharp edges to his scales tore through the leg of her jeans and dug through her skin. She growled in pain as blood began to drip down her leg and over the tail of the dragon. "Get your stupid pet off of me..." she demanded. When her aunt tightened her grip on her throat she found it harder to breathe.

Ren coughed and winced. When the dragon moved the cuts up and down her leg deepened. She just stood there and looked at the other and struggled to breathe. "He'll live...You...can't say he'll...die." she said quietly. She had to force the words out. The blade against her cheek was what set her off into rage. Her dark red bloodslowly dripped down past the blade from the cut that appeared. "You...have no...right to...do this...to your own...niece..."
User Image
Mari

Mari giggled and moved her knife away. She leaned forward and licked up the line of blood. "Not a weak soul as most of our kin." She let go of her throat and sniffed her. She grabbed a hold of Ren's braid and yanked down hard. She ran the blade of her knife down towards her collar bone. "There you go demanding me..." She pouted and pressed the blade into the skin of her shoulder. "I will humilate you, torture your little mind, and slowly drain your soul away if you demand me one more time, you idiot."

She pulled the blade of her knife away and licked the blood clean. She sheathed the knife and looked at Ren. "So you have your family's killer in you? How, interesting....And he's...so tasty." Mari slammed Ren into the body of her dragon and forced her mouth onto Ren's as she kissed her with agression. She grabbed a hold of the demon's soul and grinned against her niece's lips. "This may hurt." She tore the soul free and lifted her head. Mari stepped back and wiped her mouth. "See, family helps one another. I helped you...but you still paid for your rudeness and demands." She giggled and grinned.
((not godmodding if anyone thinks that. Dragon, gave me permission to force some of the cuts and such onto her to add a twist to things. ))
Metatron

The Archangel

User Image

Metatron looked at the man "You better be able to keep up.....or the deals off." He then took off running. Things were starting to get interesting with the two energies and he now wanted to to see for him self. He Kyo could keep up because he was just an ant to Metatron.......He headed Ren and Mari's direction as fast as he could.

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren whined when her braid was pulled on. She wanted to fight to get free, but could do nothing. Humilate? I already am! she thought. She was glad when her aunt had back away. She looked down when Mari mentioned the soul thing. She looked up, about to speak but was slammed back with her aunt's lips on her own. Woah! Not cool! Gross... She struggled and heard Mari's words. Hurt? What will? she thought. Ren felt the killer's soul get torn free and out of her viens. She screamed in pain and fell to the ground, trembling.

She couldn't move, since the tail was still around her leg. She was bleeding from her leg on the cut on her shoulder and cheek. How much more could her own aunt harm her. She found tears streaming down her face from the agonizing pain she had felt. She now knew how her kills felt when she tore their souls away. At least their's was quick. She still had her own soul, but the pain remained. She curled up, sobbing and hid her face. "Help?!" She sat up, breathing heavily. "That was helping?!" She kept crying, but let her rage show.

((Yep, I did. Me and her are sharing one computer too. Yay! More people ^^ ))

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
warzone214

User Image
Kyo shut his mouth firmly. He was in no mood to be killed today....
Instead, he continued along, nervously still. Though, he was annoyed. Why could they not just have peace between each other? It would be so much easier, but alas, it probably wasn't possible.
Instead, he turned his attentions to the matter at hand, still trying to figure out what was going on, exactly...
Suddenly, things sped up and he was forced to run after the man. Damn it, he was too old for this...
User Image
Mari

Mari unsheathed her sword and walked forward. She held the blade down at Ren's stomach and slowly grinned. "Now, now sweetie. I expect a thank you, not more rudeness coming from such a little brat." She ran the edge of the blade against her stomach, cutting her. The cut wasn't deep, but the blade of her sword glowed a little from the power it took from the taste of Ren's blood. She sheathed her weapon.

"Who wants to distract me this time?" She snapped her fingers and her dragon, kept a hold of Ren's leg as he crawled on his legs and wings. Mari giggled and reached her hand up to catch her black longbow her falcon dropped. The bird of prey landed on a nearby branch. Toru looked over to the ancient spiritual demon. "My lady, they are surely out numbered with you, your dragon, your falcon, and me. Perhaps you should make your niece help." He yawned and licked his tail. Mari thought about it and soon nodded in approval. "He's right, Ren. You may have to help."
Metatron

The Archangel

User Image

Metatron stopped a few feet from the Ren. Mari, her dragon, the bird, and the cat. He had no idea if Kyo had kept up or left behind. Metatron then took a look at the situation "Disgusting." He had found his self in the presence of all demons aside from the dragon and falcon but they were loyal to the demon. After taking a closer look at Ren and Mari he was able to determine who's energy was who's. "I was hoping my brothers vessel would be here but all I find is ants." He then pointed to Ren "You were the one at the inn with my brother's vessel and you....." looked at Mari "Fought it..." He then let out a laugh "So please tell me were it is and I will let you bottom feeders get back to your pathetic lives.....I won't ask nicely twice."

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren kept crying from the pain. She flinched when Mari's blade cut her stomach. She looked up and tensed. She saw a male and knew she could easily get killed. She jerked on her leg, wanting to flee. She cried out when the scales of the dragon dug further into her flesh. [******** off!" she snapped. She snarled and her katana appeared in hand. She continued to struggle as her tears blinded her.

She stopped and dropped her sword. She looked at the stranger and wiped her eyes. "Why do you need to find him? Can you get rid of the thing in him?" She looked at Mari and glared. "Revenge b***h..." she muttered. She looked at the stranger again and wiped away her newly spilt tears. "That one...She's attacking everyone...I even bet some of the angels too. She steals away their souls. She knows everything about whoever is in Amusie. Her very own damned brother went through the same thing and she watched it."

((Everyone is so mean to Ren! D: ))
User Image
Mari

Mari stared at Ren in disbelief. "You...I will murder you, Ren..." She looked to the man and rolled her eyes. "Move alone, sweetie. I'm busy. You don't want to mess with us worthless creatures, right? Then go find the kid yourself. Don't see him here? Well then he's not here. No clue. Bye, now." She giggled, grinning. She was finding herself wanting to fight him.

Her dragon yanked Ren back. "Wanna watch one get hurt?" Mari walked over to Ren, unsheathing her knife. She crouched down and wrapped her fingers around her niece's throat. "Some family you came out to be, hun. And to think I admired that sweet little anger in you." She sighed and the blade of the knife was soon steaming as the fire within herself heated it up. She slid the blade of the knife into Ren's side.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kyo was shocked by what he was seeing. This Ren girl seemed to be being tortured, and he had no idea what he could do about it. All he could do was watch. He was no match for this man, or that woman torturing her.
He felt tortured inside. His eyes averted, towards the ground where he couldn't see anything. God, if he ever talked to Ren again, she was going to be so mad...
Metatron

The Archangel

User Image

Metatron adjusted his tie "How disappointing." He then teleported appearing at Ren's side. He put his hand over Mari's hand that was holding the knife and pulled it out of Ren and let it go. He then looked at Mari "I think you miss understood, I wasn't asking. She was the last one to see my brother's vessel and I need to find it......." He then looked at Ren with a grin "So I can shove it and my brother back into the pit....He will be trapped in hell with my brother." He turned back to Mari "Now unless you want your world to burn......you will let me get the answer I need." He then smiled "I will tell you what.....I am in a giving mood I will let you torture it out of her.........and hey if your successful you can have him." He then pointed at Kyo "I got to heal him first but when it done you may have him to do what ever you want."

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
"That's not generous!" Kyo blurted, quickly shutting his mouth. But he felt that he was in enough trouble as it was, and he hadn't been killed yet.
"Ren, I'm so sorry..." he said, looking at her sadly.

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren growled in frustration. She was yanked back, causing blood to pool around her leg. She cried out in pain when the heated blade went into her. She cringed and curled up into a ball, crying. She glared at the stranger and tried to hit him, but fell back on the ground, growing weak from bloodloss. She panted and looked at Kyo. She shook her head. "I don't care...Better me than you...But you need to go...Get, run! Step onto the spiritual plane or something!" She shook her head at Mari. "Torture me all you want you stupid whore...I'm not saying s**t..." She picked up her katana and went to stab the dragon.
User Image
Mari

Mari found herself slowly grinning. She looked up at the man and giggled. "I find it generous. You're smart for an angel." She looked at the other man and stood up. "Shut up or I'll let your insides spill out with the blade of my sword going through her stomach...I'll then tear your soul out and consume it..." She turned away, looking back to the angel. "I'm...in a very bad mood...but since I like little deals...I think I'll accept." She crouched down and grabbed Ren's hand. "Stabbing my pet...You really know how to piss me off, sweetie." She looked at the angel.

"No I'm not thinking...I know I want that deal. How do I know you won't back out of it? Someone as determined as you, surely wouldn't let anything get in the way now...I know you don't trust any demon and believe you're smart on that...but think. This is youngsters we're speaking of. You can trust ancient demons...Well a few of us. Who do you think most of my victims are? I hate my own kin even..." She crushed Ren's hand breaking the bones. "I will keep my end. You must keep yours and get rid of your so called brother. That thing is an abomination who's weak enough to use others like her little dear lover...Ren's sweet little friend is someone I could easily kill...yet he's lasted this long?" She then gave a little pout. "Even you have more of a chance at killing whatever is in your way."

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren tensed in fear when her hand was caught. "You're dishonorable to your own family!" she yelled. She cried out loudly when her hand was crushed. She lost her grip on the katana and cried again. She tugged on her leg and tried to pull her hand away, just bringing another wave of pain through her. "I won't say anything...I'd rather be killed." she said quietly. She was getting paler by the moment. Her body trembled in pain and pure fear. She looked at the stranger and glared. "Aiding one of the kinds you hate? Yeah great move, you stupid holy freak..." She struggled again and groaned in pain.

((Meh! Ren is getting beat up. .-. Saleana you owe me. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff