Welcome to Gaia! ::

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
"I'm sorry." Kyo said, as she seemed angry at him for not being more' concerned', but he was indeed. "It's fine." Kyo said, in response to being left on the plane.
Kyo waited as Ren ran off, and when she returned, he spoke to her again.
"I've been watching you as you slept. Not in a creepy way, just to make sure you weren't dead. I didn't want to wake you, I thought you'd be mad or something...How are you feeling though?"

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren laughed and shrugged. "Do what you want. I don't care." She picked up an apple and took a bite. She finished it a moment later and tossed the core onto the counter. She quickly ate another apple and climbed up onto the counter. She sat there, rocking back and forth a little as she ate. She glanced up at Kyo after a few moments. "Um...I'm great. Totally fine." She rolled her eyes and continued to eat. There was four cores resting on the counter. She closed her eyes as a bottle rose up. It slowly made its way to the counter and she opened her eyes grabbing the alcohol.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kyo was wondering if perhaps he should have woken her up. She seemed pretty annoyed....Kyo should probably stop talking about it, in general though, because he didn't want to miff her.
He simply sat down and rested his head in his hand, which was rested by his elbow on the counter.
"Did you experience an everlasting sickness after you first stepped onto the spiritual plane?" he asked casually.

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren shrugged as she opened the bottle. "I have the first few times....Kind of." She drank from the glass bottle, bringing her head back to chug it down. Once it was empty she dropped the bottle back onto the counter. She coughed, feeling the burning sensation. "Want a drink? And I'm not mad at you." She giggled and dropped down from the counter and picked up a bottle of rum. "This...is my third favorite." She laughed and opened the bottle.
As Jeremiah refilled his glass with rum, he watched a woman take the bottle as he set it down. He sipped the booze and rejoiced in it's bitter-sweet sting rolling down the back of his throat. He moved his hair from his face as he cracked his neck, feeling the muscles in his back relax as he drank more of the bronze liquid.

He waited until the woman near him paused, "Excuse me, ma'am can i borrow that bottle for a quick second, I'll give it right back" he asked in the way a child would ask an unfamiliar adult a question. One thing about being a reaper is you figure out survival behavior and soon it becomes second nature, such as going under the radar and although his mind was filled with homicidal thoughts and urges, his manners were in check.

User Image

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
"No thank you," Kyo said, declining the drink. He wasn't sure it was quite a good idea at the moment.
"I am beginning to feel that what I had is not a simple illness." Kyo gave a sigh, shifting his arm slightly. "The angel says he's cured be but I still feel it's effects. Unless, he was lying..."

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren frowned and set the bottle down before looking at Kyo. She pushed the bottle away, walking up to him. "What do you mean? Do I have to kill that angel?" She waved it off and walked away, laughing. She smelt demons and narrowed her eyes. A group walked in and she sighed. "s**t..." She saw that they weren't here for drinking. A few were but not all. Then she walked outside, having her katana appear in her hand. Four followed her out. "What the hell now, freaks?" she demanded. They circled around her. She watched them waiting. "Where's your little inn owning friend?" "Busy, out. Now...please go..." One went at her. She ducked and stumbled back. "You're ruining my drunk moment..." She kicked him back and slid her katana into his throat.

She pulled her weapon free and beheaded another closest to her. "Anyone else..." She got stabbed from behind. She was too drunk to feel the pain. She turned and slammed her fist into the demon's nose, breaking it. She then grabbed his arm, flipping him over onto the ground. She snarled and slammed her sword into his chest. She ripped her katana free and tackled the last remaining one. She wrapped her hand around his throat. "Wanna know my killer's favorite move?" He choked, shaking his head. "Too bad..." She punched his side breaking his ribs. He growled in pain. She stood up, slamming her foot down on his legs, breaking them. "I'm tired of getting attacked..." She kicked him and knelt down beside him.

((Meh. Had to kick things up again. ))
Amusie

User Image

Amusie stood at the door way to the inn, he was once again the same person. His energy wasn't the energy as when Ren last seen him. He took a deep breath, him and Ren left on bad terms and he wasn't sure if she want to see him again. She called him a monster those were her last words and at fist he couldn't understand it but know he realized why and she was right to say the word she said. He understood now ........... He reached out his hand to open the door but then he took it back and stood their........... He was a little scared that she would hate him for what he had done.

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren was busy cleaning up the dirt off of her. She sat on the ground keeping her head down. She had a bottle of water near her and her bloody katana was on the ground. She drank down the water and tossed the bottle. She pulled her hair back into a ponytail, feeling awful. She had already thrown up twice and she was hungry again. "I'm never sleeping for that long ever again..." She sighed and rubbed her eyes. Drinking didn't help either... she thought.
Amusie

User Image

Amusie opened the door and walked inside, he didn't even pay attention to the dead bodies instead his eyes went strait for Ren. Shen was the first thing he saw.....He looked somewhat guilty because he knew why she was so made at him. He stood still in his area he didn't know what she would do, he was sure a few punches was coming his way but either way he would just stand there and let her take any anger she was feeling because of him out on him

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren tensed and slowly looked up. She held back a growl. She looked away, getting up. She grabbed her katana and walked around the counter. She grabbed a cloth and focused on cleaning the blade of her katana. "Did you need something?" she asked. She kept her eyes on the katana. She reached over and knocked a bottle onto the floor. "Oops..." she muttered quietly. She placed her katana on the counter and looked up. "How was the stay?"
Amusie

User Image

Amusie wasn't prepared for those words, they hurt worse then any punch ever would at least he could take those. He now didn't know what to do or say, he knew he must of hurt her worse than any other time before. He then looked at the floor he would wait for her to say what she had to say. He stood on his place like a kid who had just done something he shouldn't have not even making eye contact with her.

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren narrowed her eyes into a glare. She hopped up onto the counter and crossed her arms as she stood up. "You know...I allowed myself to shut down and slept for over two days apparently...That was after I got drunk. Yep. I drank, but hey it helped numb things..." She picked up an empty bottle and tossed it towards Amusie. "You may as well speak. The more I talk, the more I get pissed. You acted like a child..." She jumped down and walked over to a table where she wiped off blood from the surface as she fell silent.
Amusie

User Image

Amusie was froze after dodging the bottle he didn't know what he could do so she would forgive him. "Ren........I'm so sorry." His attention then turned to the man at the bar, he tried to hide a small amount of fear that shot over him from Ren. He had grown a lot stronger in body and mind with his time in the spirit plan and also gained a great amount of new knowledge. He had in fact came across a reaper in the spirit plain and their energy was completely different from anything else. He also knew that they couldn't come on to the physical plain but here he was...that could only mean one thing.... Amusie's eyes were now locked onto him there was some fear and also courage in them. He knew if the reaper was here then worse would follow and he would have to put every thing on hold to fight it or lose everything. He then walked up to Ren and put his arms around her, he held her like he this was the last time he would ever see her and his words were the same way "Ren........I love you."

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren was watching Amusie strangely. She tensed when he wrapped his arms around her. She shook her head and then wrapped her arms tightly around him as tears slipped down her cheeks. She held onto him and hid her face. "I refused...to tell anyone where you went..." She closed her eyes, slowly relaxing against him. "I should ******** hate you..." she muttered. She looked up after wiping her tears. "But I can't." She shook her head and looked away. "I love you too..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff