Welcome to Gaia! ::

((Sorry iDiru is said you were offline))
Amusie

User Image

User Image
<<<<<<<Amusie Mandra>>>>>>>

Amusie listened to her words and then started to feel a bit of anger rise. Normally he would push it aside but the state he was in made it hard to see past the hate and anger.....It was when she took the fighting stance is when his anger started to show he couldn't believe the girl he love stood in front of him on such a way. It hurt and it came out as anger "I'm not giving in............I'm learning to control it." He looked at them both as his rage started to grow "The peace here is not my concern." He then turned in the the opposite direction " I need five days then I will kill Mari for what she done to you then the Angel that hunts me......Now!!!!!!!!! Go!!!!!! before I lose what ever reasoning I have left......" He then started to walk.

User Image

Had a small crowd gathered around her in the inn as she played. Though she was in her moment, she still felt the energies shifting around her Oh my.. She would think to herself as she played. She would be polite for now, and not listen. She was not contracted at the moment, she had no reason to take interest. Back to her music she went, her gift amplifying her sounds, both from the guitar and her voice. Perhaps they will make themselves known soon enough She thought as she song ended

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren dropped her stance and walked after Amusie. She grabbed his arm and growled. "The peace here concerns me...See those spirits...If they feel the balance break they all break out into chaos. Then there goes my ability to even be able to travel back to this plane. It'll ******** steal away my spiritual energy leaving me as a normal person...I'd be a lesser demon. Mari...that's my fight." She dropped her hand and crossed her arms. "I already ran into the angel...Not likely able to be defeated easily..."
Amusie

User Image

User Image

Amusie stopped then pulled his arm from her hand "Three days then......there is no other option Ren. I know all about your run in with Mari and Metatron..... Ren.......that's why I got to train here...... time is different here Ren." He then started to walk "Mari is my fight......She has been since she put two arrow in my chest......She earned a death by my hands when she almost killed you." His brother started to follow and he then faced her then stated to walk again.

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren tensed and looked down. "Fine...Whatever the monster wants...right?" she whispered. She stepped back and sat down. She held back her anger and looked at her hands. Mari can come here... she thought. She looked up and felt weaker now that her killer's soul was gone. She got up and trembled. She looked at Kyo. "Stay...Don't heal me this time if anything happens...I have to fix things. I want you here where it's safest on this plane." She bolted off, running out to where she had last seen Mari. She sped up and stopped after a little while. Hey b***h! she thought as loud as she could. She walked away and trembled in fear.

((I'm severly hating you and Saleana... .-. Not literally but you two think kinda alike for this rp. Meh...She will owe me more cookies now. ))

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kyo was left, confused. He was really hoping Ren would be okay. He felt that he wouldn't be doing his job if he didn't help her, even though it wasn't really his job in the first place. So he sort of just sat there in frustration. He should probably leave the two of them alone for a while. He didn't really belong iin there matters, it seemed...
(bed time y'all(
Amusie

User Image

User Image

Amusie kept walking it hurt even more that she just called him a monster and that pain would only come out as anger. He was starting to feel she was losing faith in him and that hurt most of all. He had no choice but to push on and use this pain as a weapon and push harder than he had before.

((Okay I got to get up early again its a drag so I got to go to bed....I will try too get on tomorrow but I don't know if I will be able to but if I can I will try to rp but please forgive me if it looks like crap because I will probably be drunk its my brothers b day and I don't drink much so I have no idea if I can rp drunk and also....lol.........I think its only fair she deducts a cookie or two because you hurt amusies feelings ))

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
((The girl is confused though. Lol. The cookies are mine. >.< That's my fave food, dude. Lol. I hope you have fun. .-. I quit drinking...even though I'm under the age for drinking. Lol. Used to uh...mess up badly in life. Night night everyone! ^^ ))
Jeremiah walked through the forest, his boots making soft imprints as he carried forth with a brisk pace. His skin was pale grey with thin blue lines running where his veins once were. He stopped for a moment as he jumped onto a fallen log, sniffing the air he caught her scent, smiling with his shark like teeth hidden under pale blue lips. He sprinted forward and drew one of his two khyber knives, the 18in blade softly glistened in the light, in seconds he saw her hair flowing through the air as she ran, with a simple flick of his wrist her back spewed crimson as she fell forward in screaming pain.

He took a knee next to her, his leather coat softly brushing on the ground; his index finger running the length of the wound digging deeper into her flesh, his nail slightly extended like a talon. As he removed it from her cut tears ran down the woman's face, Jeremiah laughing slightly as he tasted the blood. "Virgin", he licked his lips and put the khyber away planting his foot in her face as his jaws unhinged, his shark like teeth sliding apart to allow larger teeth to slide in-between them. In seconds he took a large bite out of the girl, her gargling death moans going unnoticed by nearby animals.

Jeremiah rose his head minutes later, half of the girls body being devoured; gore draped Jeremiah's body. The sweet stench of copper lingered in the air as he got to his feet, his body almost vibrating from the rush, the thrill of the kill was unlike any high he had ever had; more intense. His felt a cold chill run though him as he spun in her blood, a smile sliced it's way across his face as he spun.

He stopped after a few minutes and continued to walk though the forest, stopping when he saw what looked like a town, lights in the distance attracted him. By the time he got into the town the blood on his clothing would look like simple stains unless one could smell blood. He ran a and though his dirty, black hair as he looked for an Inn or place to sleep. The look of confusion on his face would probably attract attention soon enough, or so he feared.

User Image

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren swore under her breath and slipped off of the spiritual plane. Stupid worthless b***h. She growled and found herself back at the end. She tensed and realized she was in the room she had slept in. She went into the bathroom and took a shower. Using a robe she ran into her regular room and got dressed into a pair of jeans and a blue corset. She slipped on a new and clean jacket. She decided to go down to the bar. She jumped over the counter and sat on the floor in time to silently cry. She wiped her tears after a moment and grabbed a bottle of rum. [******** it..." She opened the bottle and drank it down. She stood up after the bottle was gone. She dropped it and grabbed another.
User Image

Smiles as she strums, sitting in the smokey inn room. Everyone had gone back to their own business. Her fingers dances over the strings of her trusty companion. She kicked by by the fire embers of the hearth, basking in the warmth for a moment as she played with a few chords, her odd eyes (they never seemed to pick a color to settle on) glanced over the room, while she reached out around her with her power, tasting the sounds of the world around her, cataloging whatever she heard.

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren had drinken about two other bottles. She dropped a half full one and the glass shattered against the ground. She slid to the floor and looked at the floor. She now felt bad for the words she had said. She crawled towards a table and growled loudly as she threw the table down in frustration. She got up, kicking the walls. Soon she was in tears again on the floor. She curled up into a ball, feeling alone.
User Image

Twila blinks when the girl flipped the table her feet had been perched on, causing her hand to slip and a string to pop. She simply sat there for a second before she growled. Her beloved friend had just found a song to play and now had to wait. She slowly stands and dusts herself off before she walks over to the drunken girl. "You owe me a gold piece." she says, her voice cold and unfeeling, her hand out waiting "Quickly please."

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren jumped and sat up. "Oh...I'm sorry." She got up and reached into her pocket. She pulled out a pouch full of gold and shoved it in the girl's hand. "Take it." She walked away to the counter and hopped up onto it. She wiped her eyes and sat there, swaying. "If you want more...I'll go up into my room and get it...Take everything...I don't care." Ren rocked back and forth, fighting her tears. "Hell...if you want my life..." She looked over at the girl. "Feel free to slit my throat, tear me apart, whatever...All has happened to me already..."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff