Welcome to Gaia! ::

Metatron

The Archangel

User Image

Metatron listened to the girl as he watched Ren "They are lovers?" Metatron rubbed his chin "I gave you an opportunity to get me the information I need with out me killing you all.... that's my end of the deal." He then stepped for word standing in front of Ren "My so called brother as you but it is anything but weak........ Lucifer is an archangel just like me......we all have our vessels and her lover is his. Just as your brother but Lucifer will win with this one..... this vessel is the vessel." He then turned to Ren and picked her up by the wrist of her broken hand and lifted her off the ground. He then studied her "I see...." He then laughed "Think girl!!!.... who was it that you laid beside in your bed?......The man you clam to love or was it my brother...........? My brother is a snake and a manipulator........so think hard." He then through a few hard punches into her gut "If you don't tell me were he is........your world is over."

((sorry beating ren up looked like fun ))

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
warzone214
((sorry beating ren up looked like fun ))

((You're so mean! D: Lol, it's fine. ))

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren whimpered when she was lifted up. She shook her head, crying. The punches she recieved caused her nearly black out. She shook her head and coughed. She looked straight into his eyes and glared through her tears. "I knew it was him, not your pathetic selfish brother." She slowly smiled, despite her pain. "Then I guess you're stuck killing me then, huh? I can see how you two are related...You're both...stupid selfish worthless beings." She raised her sword up into her good hand that laid by her side. She katana went to her hand. She raised her hand and tried to stab him.
Metatron

The Archangel

User Image

The blade when right through his chest, he still held onto Ren Metatron eyes widened as he coughed up blood....He then started to gasp for air and breathed heavily "Ahh...... just kidding." He face then turned to a grin and he spit the blood in her face as he pulled her blade out and tossed it "Hes gone now............just ask her..... her brother was no different........One they accept Lucifer's soul....they fall into the darkness.......The man you love is gone.......so tell me were he is."

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren felt her hope die off. She struggled to get free and wiped off the blood that he spit at her. She shook her head and continued to struggle. She cried and blood soaked the ground when she jerked her leg that was held by the dragon's tail. She fell limp and bowed her head. She trembled and continued to quietly cry. "I'm not saying anything." She looked up and growled. "Kill me...I'm not saying s**t to you..." She summoned up a few spirits. "Let me go..." She went to kick him with her good leg.
Metatron

The Archangel

User Image

Metatron sighed after Ren kicked him. He didn't even bother to block it. "Unfortunately letting you go isn't my choice......nor do I care what happens to you." He then took a step back looking down at her and adjusting his suit and tie. "Take a look at your self..........Were is your lover now huh? Your inches away from death and were is he?." He then teleported to Kyo and placed his hand on his forehead. Kyo's illness would leave his body and go into Metatron. He then walked over to Ren and bent down to her level "I will tell you were he is and deep down you know I'm right. He is becoming the destroyer of this world.......and every second you hide his whereabouts from me is a second you lose him to my brother. At least in Hell's pit his soul would be free from my brother's." He then stood up and turned to Mari "I have cured the man of his illness.... do with him as you wish........" He then diapered.

((Got to get sleep gotta get up in a little over 5 hours))

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren curled up as much as she could, crying. She reached down and tugged on the dragon's tail. She tore up her hand yanking on the long thing. "Please....Let me go." She looked up at Mari and crawled to her. "You're my aunt. Please, just let me go." She fell to the ground, sobbing. With her crushed hand and her other hand now torn up she could barely move. Her leg lost feeling a moment ago. She laid there and trembled.

((Night. Sleep well. You guys can beat up Ren some time tomorrow. Lol. ))
User Image
Mari

Mari giggled and was grinning the whole time she watched the angel with Ren. When he left she sighed. "Figures...The fun ends sooner or later." She gave a small pout and turned to look at her niece. "I'm your great, great, great, great aunt, you idiot...I'm not helping you after you tried attacking my dragon and me." Mari grabbed Ren's bloody hand and sliced open her palm with her knife. "I hope you bleed to the very verge of death...but I'll give you a chance to live." She snapped her fingers and the dragon let her leg go.

He grabbed her shoulder that was thinly cut and brought his jaws down on it. His teeth sank further to her bone and he shook her a little, injecting venom into her. Mari giggled and patted the dragon's side. She looked at Kyo. "Run along and don't you dare try healing her. I'll know if you do and I'll kill you. I'll let you slide since you were mostly quiet." She then giggled and waved. "Later, darlings." She climbed up onto the back of her dragon, swing a leg over. "Remember, Ren...that angel did speak the truth. Your lover is mostly gone."

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kyo had run, for the most part, not very far but he had run. It wasn't long before he ended up back where he'd started from, for reasons he didn't quite understand. He cursed internally, but at least he had been freed, or so it seemed.

When the Metatron left, and Mari allowed him to go, Kyo ran once again, giving Ren a look of sorrow. Once again, he didn't run far. He became tired easily and leaned against a tree, slumping down and placing his hand on his face. Maybe he would go back to Ren once Mari was gone. He wasn't going to heal her, no, he couldn't. Not because of fear of being killed, but he genuinely did not have the power.

Until then, he would wait there.

(I GO TO BED AND EVERYTHING AHPPENS ): )

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren cried out in pain when the dragon had bitten down on her shoulder. When Mari had cut her bloody hand, it hardly hurt compared to her other injuries. Ren curled up into a ball, breathing heavily. She looked up at her aunt. "And...I refuse to believe that..." She noticed Kyo had ran off and she sighed in relief. She looked over her injuries which was her torn leg, now her shoulder where the dragon bit her down to the bone, her bloody hand, her crushed hand, and the burned wound on her side. The smallest of her injuries was the thin cut on her cheek. She groaned and crawled using her arms and good leg. She dragged herself away from the spot where most of her blood was pooling.
((Sorry! D: At least your character wasn't tortured! DX ))
User Image
Mari

Mari giggled at Ren's sounds of pain. "Oh sweetie, I could of been worse, but like you said...we're family." She winked at the niece of her's and giggled again. "Not bad looking either, hun. Time to get going. You bore me already. Oh...and you owe me for freeing you from that soul, but now you have new dreams...Of me." She grinned evilly and kicked the side of her dragon. He screeched and turned, slamming his tail down onto Ren's bloody leg, as he flew up.

Mari patted the side of his neck and he flew away at a quick speed. She hoped to meet that angel down deep within her. She wanted a challenging fight and had information he may want. She had her dragon fly faster as she leaned forward to keep a hold of the dragon's spike in front of her. Soon she was miles away. The dragon was young, but great for speed and combat. He could breathe the fire from hell itself and had venom that could kill. He was born in hell from a dark dragon and a demon. She laid against the spike in front of her and cooed to her pet. "Good boy."

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren held back a scream when the tail had slammed into her bad leg. She crawled away the best she could, trying to flee the spot. Her stomach began to hurt. She rolled onto her back and looked down. The cut on her stomach was more long than deep. She felt the venom from the dragon leak down into the blood of her viens. She rolled onto her side, throwing up. Most of what she threw up was blood. She spit out the blood in her mouth and started crawling again. She linked her mind onto the spiritual plane and seconds later it failed. She was too weak to switch planes. After crawling a few feet she laid on the ground, quietly crying.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Once Kyo was sure that she had gone, he ran back to Ren to find her in a rather pitiful state. Using what strength he had, and without asking, he scooped her up in his arms and began to run back to the inn.
This was draining him, on a small level, but even if he couldn't heal Ren he wasn't going to leave her here in the middle of nowhere where she may be attacked again, in someway or some form.
He felt it was safer, there, ultimately than any other place. Then again, he didn't really know of many other places around here.

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren was crying and shaking when Kyo suddenly picked her up. She laid her head against him from exhaustion. "You...shouldn't help. You'll get killed..." She then passed out from all of the blood she had lost. Her wounds continued to bleed. Her body stopped its shaking as it slowly got colder. She was slowly but surely heading towards death if she wasn't healed soon and the poison from the venom in her was tearing apart her insides with its acidic compounds.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff