Welcome to Gaia! ::

Metatron

The Archangel

User Image

Metatron gave the man a grin "I don't really care......you have met them.... that means I can use you." He the focused on finding the energy. "Interesting there's two of them." He then turned his focus back to the man "Well things have just made an interesting turn.......lets be on our way." He then started to walk out of the inn. The two similar energies were stationary at the moment so Metatron took his time and just walked. One of the energies were significantly higher then the other an Metatron wanted nothing more than to rush over to them but he was a patient man. "I'm going to only say this once if you betray me by helping out your friends............I will kill you."

((I didn't think so but I could see how someone would think that I guess))

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
((Well you're good. If someone says you are by saying just that in any of the rps of mine that you're in, just let me know.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kyo was all nerves as he followed the man outside. He could decide to turn around and kill him at any minute... He wanted to just break for it and run. Kyo wasn't this type of person; he wasn't a bad guy. That thought helped him slightly, to know that he was doing this agianst his will and now for pure evil.
Metatron

The Archangel

User Image

Metatron looked at the man then stopped. He let out a laugh and began to speak "You think I'm the bad guy don't you?...............Yes I can see it in your eyes. Your a fool." He gave the guy a grin "Then you have no idea what I am do you?...........Well let me fill you in.......I am Metatron!!!!!! The Archangel......Second to only God......My father.............Yes God is my father and it is his will that I be here to carry out his mission......." He then turned and started to walk "Those people you know one is the vessel for my brother..............Lucifer." He then looked at the man with a grin "OOO now the wheels are turning huh? I have no idea who the vessel is but all I know is my brother did battle with the energy I'm after."

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kyo cringed slightly, feeling threatened by all this sudden...yelling. But his curiosity was beginning to grow.
"Though one is a vessel, they are not bad people, right?" Kyo questioned, slightly afraid of the man's reaction. More of what he might do, than what the verbal answer may be.

[ooc this is what i think of eveerytime I see your name... User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Metatron

The Archangel

User Image

Metatron sighed "Truly naive..............Your world will burn if my brother has his way." He then let out a laugh "Don't get me wrong I don't care about you or any other mortal creature that walks this earth. That even goes for the precious humans my father loves so much. I just don't get it he lets them and even pathetic creatures like you have the run of this place while us angels have to watch,,,,,,,,,,,,and the only time I get to come here........Is when there is no other option." He walked at a slow pace as he talked "So I would sooner let your world burn but my brother must not be allowed to walk this world. And as for his vessel.....you ask if its evil? An angel can only take a vessel if it is the right vessel and if the vessel agrees to it... So you tell me.........is someone who lets pure evil attach its self to their soul are they evil? And are the people helping him evil?..... ether way it must die."

((I cant see the pic it's just the hand thingy on my screen but if your talking about the name Metatron? He is a real Archangel the oldest and strongest if I'm right even stronger than Michel....Well if that's your religion or if you believe the bible. I'm not religious so I don't care either way I just study it.))

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
Kyo decided it was best to shut up. He wasn't quite sure what was going on here, or who's side he should be on. He barely knew either of these people, so he just continued on with the man. His stomach was in knots, half way from nervousness, and half way from his illness.
(Well, no, my mind first went to a talisman from a game called 'The Seal of Metetron' )
Metatron

The Archangel

User Image

Metatron continued to walk it seemed he had given the man a lot to think about. He then grew board and decided to ask the man about his illness. He wasn't showing kindness and so he was rather blunt. He simply thought about the deal he had made and even if he did not like the man he was a man of his word. "Your a spirit demon......I'm curious to know what illness would plague you."

((Silent Hill? lol I haven't played that in a long time since the second or third I think. ))

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
"I'm not quite sure." he responded, feeling a little less threatened by the man now. Perhaps he wasn't as bad as he seemed. He did say he was an angel after all. He wasn't quite sure if the man could cure him, but that wasn't the reason he was with him. Admittedly, it was more from fear.
(yes from silent hill 3)
Metatron

The Archangel

User Image

Metatron continued to walk he gave the demon a twisted grin. "Lets only hope it clams your life then." He then fixed his tie once more "The though of saving the life of a of a miserable peace of garbage like you makes me sick." He then started to think of what was going to happen when he encountered these two energies and his brother.

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
User Image
It was then that Kyo lost his cool. He did something that was probably going to get him killed, but the words burst forth from his mouth before he could even think to stop them.
"What have I done to you?!" Kyo shouted, very annoyed. "What have I ever done to anyone?! I've lived most of my life in solitude, staying away from people; not bothering people at all for the most part. It wasn't long ago that I finally became slightly social! I haven't hurt anyone, or bothered anyone!"
User Image
Mari
Mari giggled, rolling her eyes. "Sweetie, of course I do. And a talk, you say?" She pressed her lips together as she thought about having a talk with her great, great, great, great niece. She walked away and went over to where Toru was laying. She watched him clean his fur. She tapped her long painted nails against a tree as she placed her hand on the tree. "Toru....should I talk to this girl? I mean, she's family...but has come across so rudely." The cat demon raised his head and stopped purring.

"Up to you, my lady. I'd say you deserve more respect." He licked his paw and resumed into his deep purring. She looked over to Ren, grinning. "I agree with Toru here. Now...he's a specially trained assassain, my darling." Mari walked up to her, as her grin became twisted. "Come on. Show more respect." She ran her fingertips up to her niece's throat. "I could easily tear your throat out, just to watch you wither in pain and terror, dear." She then stepped back giggling. She moved her hand and her black dragon crawled out of the stream. He growled and went to his master, Mari. He wrapped his tail up and around Ren's leg.
Metatron

The Archangel

User Image

Metatron almost back handed the man but he held back. The two energies he was tracking had some development and he was a bit focused on them. But he then let out a laugh "That's one..... Get to three and you die..." He then adjusted his tie "I hate all mortals it doesn't make a difference whether it's a demon or a human. I hate humans the most you all are so fragile and weak, especially humans. While me and my brethren has powerful as we are we have to watch you and all the others destroy this world....The world that me and my brothers and sisters fought so hard for." He then grew angry "Soo shut your mouth to matters in which you do not understand!!!!!!!!!!!"

Ruthless Kitten

10,050 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Married 100
User Image
~Ren~

Ren paled in fear when she felt the power her aunt had swell up. She trembled when the older demon's nails went to her throat. Ren looked away and steeled herself. "I apologize, please forgive my rude behavior." She made a small sound when the dragon's tail went around her leg. She looked back at Mari as her trembling started up again. "I want to know some things...Like of what happened to your brother." She knew she may get hurt for mentioning the other's family. She had never felt so much fear in her life. Mari was clearly even stronger than the demon's soul within her.
User Image
Mari
Mari giggled at Ren's fear. She wrapped her fingers around her niece's throat and added a little pressure. "You are really testing my patience, kid." Her pet dragon chuckled as he watched. He tightened his tail as his sharp scales should soon dig into her flesh, tearing through the skin. He pushed her braid back with his snout. "Wait, sweetie. We must put fear into those we play with first." He moved around to where his body rested up against her back. He looked to his master, wanting to play. She petted his snout, tearing the skin from the palm of her hand. She held it up for Ren to see.

"See the silver tinge to my blood? That's what our kin's blood is supposed to be. Your's will be darker and less likely looking like mine, but I'm sure...your little friend loves the taste of it. Now...tell me, why do you want to know about my brother? He died from the thing in him. He was weaker, not yet a perfect balance, but he was close." Mari giggled as her eyes darkened to black. "I want you looking in my eyes, you brat." She tightened her grip on her throat and unsheathed a black bladed throwing knife from her belt. She ran the blade down her cheek, pressing the blade down onto her skin. "Your friend...he'll slowly die. He's too weak for that monster in him. It's too difficult for him to even think of a way to set himself free from that coldness brewing within him. That hate and anger."

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff