Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Moo! Nooooooo don't be depressed! I won't let you! *Glomps on you and forces loads of baked goods on you* You are loved!

And omg I really do miss Tektek! I would help me with these TOOOOONS of items that are appearing in between the weeks in massive amounts. ._.

Yep, I thought a festival would be a fun break from this whole "war this war that" feel and I want to try to bring more fun moments and stuff into it if possible. Makes for a better and more rounded story. ^^ Which is also something that I forgot to mention. I was intending to use everything in the RP later as a means to create a storyline for either a game that I will develop or a novel if I feel so brave to take the endeavor. ^^ And of course I can handle another character! In fact, I would literally have an infinite amount of characters and take the mindsets of all of them separately with defining personalities and all that good stuff! There are only two things that get in the way... first being time and the second being laziness due to exhaustion during the times that I have off D: If I were to have it my way, I would literally not work at all and literally write novel length posts in rps and actually put my WHOLE imagination and creativity to work here. I would absolutely love too, especially given that my posts and what I have created so far has actually been quite lazy compared to the original intent that I had to express. The storyline is there, I just need to actively pursue it out and try to create something imaginative and not allow my tiredness to dictate what I can create and post. xD *Also pats the Ailise* "Shhhh, shhhhh little lamb. Do not worry. You will very likely be able to have great power later on, so take heart!"

Rai DOES need to come back, otherwise Sieg, Atla and Rai, all of whom will become INCREDIBLY important characters later, will be doing nothing but chilling near a gazebo with weird magical training holograms everywhere forever. Which was not the intention, hehe.

Oh please, this avatar right now is the defining POINT of fashion and modernization. I am representing the movement of free modern art and expression with my fashion statement!

I have got in contact with Rai a little bit ago and yes, what you are saying is correct. She has become VERY busy recently and will very likely not be able to attend with us for a bit :c But worry not! Maybe in the mean time we can create something awesome for her to return to once she does!

I knew that you have been heavily involved with the ball, since you have made mention of it every time it has came around. Curiosity was struck and now I have an answer. ^^ Sounds fun though! Perhaps I should do more then passively mention about checking out this event, and actually partake in it sometime! Though I do wish you the best with coming up with a forum game. That is never easy, I would imagine, hehe.

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Don't worry guys, I'm finally getting some much needed help...just wish I could have gotten it so much sooner. sweatdrop

Here's hoping we get another avi generator soon ;-;

It's good to know Rai's still alive, hope she gets a chance to come back and rp! Atla still needs to play cupid between her and Sieg ninja

But the idea of using the ideas from the rp in a game sounds awesome, I look forward to hearing more :3

You're going to wear yourself out playing so many characters Al >_>

You still look like a n00b dramallama

Mae; I've never attended a guild-run ball...then again I really don't bother with guilds these days because the ones I would join always died emo

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
The nice thing about the ball is that you don't have to be a member of the guild c: when the ball is ready, gaia gives us a forum and it is an open RP for 3-4 days, then shuts down to prepare for next year. Almost no obligation, though it is pretty hectic, and hard for members of the guild/room hosts to RP with people much since they have to keep the plot going.

2 Midterms over, 2 to go!

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Raizura

I know you never check, but RAI RAI RAI

LOOK!

http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10156037/

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Just wanted to make sure you guys are clicking the little sparkly photo album at the top of the gaia page for the free item everyday c:

Today was Louis' vampire eyes, and it reminded me of Al's avi~

It resets at noon everyday.
Sorry my visits are quite sporadic (or rather non existent) lately. I have been so crazy busy I'm lucky I sleep. ><

I miss coming in and hanging with you guyysss! crying

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Raizura
Sorry my visits are quite sporadic (or rather non existent) lately. I have been so crazy busy I'm lucky I sleep. ><

I miss coming in and hanging with you guyysss! crying
Oh Rai, we miss you tooo! crying

I'm crossing my fingers life will give you a beak so you can come back more often!

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ah, I see. The ball sounds like a blast then! And hehe, I am the best vampire and let it not be forgotten! xp Thanks for the earlier warning of those items. I missed the eye day but I got a few and I thought I had already made a post saying such, to turn out that I never did O_o

Rai! She has returned from the Abyssal depths of like and work and graced us once more! Hopefully all has fared well? heart ^^ And it is not a problem! I understand, and take as much time as you need to healthily keep up with life 3nodding

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Yay, posts~ I'll get to mine soon, had a really tough time with things last month. Doing a bit better now though.

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It has been waaay to long since I made some. Sorry for the wait again. sweatdrop

Aww shoot, that is terrible to hear though. : ( I hope things go better soon! You deserve much better! ^^

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
No worriesm it's been this way with a lot of threads I'm part of...real life just doesn't want to give people a break ;/

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
@moo sorry you had a hard time last month :c /hugs

Hope you both are doing well!

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Thanks Mae heart
Been kind of going up and down for me, but hanging in there x[

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Very true. : ( If I were to have my way, I would of literally wrote several novel lengths to add on to the RP if given the chance. If there was only a way to make a job of it. Oh well, I will digress. xD

I am doing well Mae, thank you for asking! Hope things are going well on your end as well! ^^

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
If you guys are interested, the annual user run ball has started c: my room link is the mermaid banner in my sig~

Even if you don't want to RP, the ball has been very slow this year, but all the rooms have amazing prizes. You should check on the contests!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff