Welcome to Gaia! ::

*dazed and confused*.....uhhh where am I...what are we doing? the things? i dont remember the things. ninja

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Raizura
*dazed and confused*.....uhhh where am I...what are we doing? the things? i dont remember the things. ninja

Raizura! Well if it isn't the holy hopping day of the year! How have you been? It's been far too long.

Haha, not too much has happened to make things out of control, asides what is happening to poor Ailise right now. Sieg, Atla and Aria are still just as they were left, right as Sieg offered Atla and Aria a magic induced mental hologram like training. Suke has been dropped for now, meaning Tyli and Arcturus won't been doing anything unless I start making out of person perspective interactions with them. Moo's new Fallen is being inducted and introduced by Erus with Telvarr just now leaving them. Ailise was seemingly tricked by Lydlos and had a portal drop on her and send her into an unknown realm that is seemingly under controlled by a yet unrevealed character whom will stay that way for a very likely long time. And that is pretty much the quick summary as of now. mrgreen

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Raizura
*clings to* o Ao
Sorry I've been missing for so long! My life is a little crazy anymore, I'm lucky if I can find any time for myself in a week lol.

I'm hoping to manage a few hours or so to dedicate to posting since its been like....2 years >.<

How has everyone been?

Moo!!!! *huggles*

Mae!!!! i miss your face! crying

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
It's so good to see you back Rai ; w; I've been doing a lot better, this summer has definitely been a step up compared to last year heart Thinking of going to a trade school to find something I should actually be doing with my life burning_eyes

Crossing my fingers to see some fabulous posts from you again ; w; heart

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Raizura
Sorry I've been missing for so long! My life is a little crazy anymore, I'm lucky if I can find any time for myself in a week lol.

I'm hoping to manage a few hours or so to dedicate to posting since its been like....2 years >.<

How has everyone been?

Moo!!!! *huggles*

I miss your brat face too heart

I did try to message you on skype a month or so ago though :c
Madame Mae
Raizura

How has everyone been?

Moo!!!! *huggles*

Eep! Forgot to install Skype on my new phone !!

I'll do that so we can talk more!!!
Moke Moo Moo
It's so good to see you back Rai ; w; I've been doing a lot better, this summer has definitely been a step up compared to last year heart Thinking of going to a trade school to find something I should actually be doing with my life burning_eyes

Trade school is the best! That's what I did and I couldn't be more happy! What do you think you might want to try?

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
It brings tears to mine eyes to see such reunion between everyone again. crying Seriously though, this is awesome. I hope this activity remains commenced in the longest of longevity. mrgreen

And don't worry about it at all Rai! I understand that life gets hectic and out of hand a lot of times. It can't be helped but I am very happy that you are doing well and taking good care of it all! mrgreen

I hope we will be able to actively rp together again soon. If I were to give a random confession, I really need to start doing more creative writing again. I haven't done it often in awhile and I fear of losing my edge enough to where I couldn't continue building this world in good conscience. xp Though I could always go off of the almost novel amount of notes I have made thus far. Which reminds me of another self induced problem due to my lack of activity. I STILL HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO REVEAL/ENACT ANYTHING YET THAT I HAD CREATED STARTING FROM FOUR YEARS AGO LOL. I am internally screaming at myself right now. Carry on. dramallama

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
As a token of homage to the usual nonsense that I used to post way back, I offer this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2T5453LGUaU

Also, I made a post and things. Will make a response to Ailise and her strange scenario tomorrow 3nodding

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Raizura
Moke Moo Moo

Trade school is the best! That's what I did and I couldn't be more happy! What do you think you might want to try?
Good to hear! I have no idea, probably something involving animals unless something else grabs my interest ' 3'

Al; I'm sure everything should pick up again :3 I really need to get started on my next post for Cathan >.< You'll get to what you planned on...eventually rofl We all seem to be moving at a snail's pace, lol

That guy is either trying to hard, or he's on some serious drugs lol

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Raizura
Madame Mae
Raizura

How has everyone been?

Moo!!!! *huggles*

Happy Birthday c:
Madame Mae
Raizura
Madame Mae
Raizura

How has everyone been?

Moo!!!! *huggles*

Happy Birthday c:

Awww thanks hun!!! heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Happy belated Birthday Rai! heart

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sooo..... the post I was talking about? Haven't posted it yet even though I've worked on it. I am debating on how much to actually show Ailise in the short term and it all starts with this next one. Hmmm. Either way, I hope everyone is doing well and that you all will have awesome July 4ths!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff