Welcome to Gaia! ::

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Happy super belated Birthday Rai! If I actually used skype anymore, I would of totally been able to see that before hand and give more punctual wishes. Hope it was a good one!

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Aaaand finally got my Cathan post up~

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Huzzah! It moves ever slightly onward! I promise to get my posts up in the next few days. The past work week has been really..... weird with the scheduling to say the least. haha. Hope everyone's been still doing well! mrgreen

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Alright, made post for Strange Being in Dark Scary Place. Trying to figure out how I am going to format its posts given that I am not going to reveal anything more about it for awhile. Boooo, formatting is not my strong suit. rofl

Last person Ailise has to meet for awhile, promise. cool

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Ailise should call him Mr. Spooky xP

Post formats aren't too difficult unless you get too technical/overly decorated with it xD

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
If you guys have time, you should check out the user run ball c:

If you don't want to RP, there are so many contests with good prizes to enter, and we are not getting many entries ; ;

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/14th-annual-user-run-ball/aurb-2k16-the-watery-apocalypse-official-rp-thread/t.100883811_1/
I swear I feel like I just posted on here...yet it was several months ago? wth..... eek

Winner

woah

Hey guys. Back from, well, life. Been a busy few months, joined the Marines, getting deployed soon and all that. Checked on gaia randomly and- wow! People are still here!

Hello everyone!

Considerate Marshmallow

16,800 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
woah

Hey guys. Back from, well, life. Been a busy few months, joined the Marines, getting deployed soon and all that. Checked on gaia randomly and- wow! People are still here!

Hello everyone!
Welcome back, dood!

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Well slap me on some bread and toast me, it's been ages since I've last seen ya. Hope the Marine thing goes well. I guess in somewhat correlation, I am beginning work soon as a correctional officer as well in the next month or two. I guess I still get to have the comfort of living at home though so you get me beat haha. How you been these past few years man?
*lurks in the shadows*

ninja ninja ninja ninja

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Raizura
*lurks in the shadows*

ninja ninja ninja ninja

I had lurked on here for a trip down nostalgia lane. Was surprised to see a semi recentish post! How have you been Rai? Looooooong time no talk!
Alrias
Raizura
*lurks in the shadows*

ninja ninja ninja ninja

I had lurked on here for a trip down nostalgia lane. Was surprised to see a semi recentish post! How have you been Rai? Looooooong time no talk!

Al!! omg how are you?! What have you been up to?? I'm doing ok, just plugging along lol

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff