Welcome to Gaia! ::

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Rai, tomorrow is Jane Austen's birthday ;o (she would be 236 years old)

Speaking of which, I actually read Northanger Abbey :3

Considerate Marshmallow

17,000 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Jane Austin...Jane Austin...Author of Pride and Prejudice, right? > 3>

236 years old, dayuuumm! eek

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Yep, that is her :3

It is so interesting to read or watch one of her stories, things were so different back then. Actually even reading recreational novels instead of educational books was frowned upon. All those people would have heart attacks if they saw how we are now. Well, if they weren't already dead <<

It was a lot easier to read the english in that book then I thought it would be, especially after I found Dracula kind of difficult.

/rambles!

Considerate Marshmallow

17,000 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Really? Pfft, educational books are boring. = A= And seeing as those people are already dead, maybe they're rolling in their grave instead. rofl

I never read any books of Dracula...only thing I've done in reference to that dude is play Castlevania 64. xD /Shot
Not an entirely accurate thing, but I do so love kicking his butt so what do I care. : D

I have seen Van Helsing as well, that movie was awesome. 3nodding

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
I only ever tried Castlevania on my old Gameboy Advance, but it was too hard and I gave up. Alucard was hot though ;o

I read a lot of vampire books sadly, mostly Anne Rice and the True Blood series. I hate the Twilight series.

The Van Helsing movie was the one with Hugh Jackman, ne? I remember that, it was pretty good :3

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Sorry for not being able to post last night guys! Something came up last night, and I had to go to sleep immediately after because this morning I had to go to my university and sign up for more classes, then had to clean my house (Which I just got done with), and now I have a full days work ahead in about 30 minutes ;u;

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
So when I get back, I should finally be able to catch up on the four posts! Hope to see ya'll later! ^^

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
It is good you are not bad like me, I am at work and on the computer ;o

Good luck with work, at least it is Friday~

Considerate Marshmallow

17,000 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Wow, such a busy bee Al! We had no electricity all day because we were getting it fixed/the wires replaced since they were so oolllld x__x

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
The holiday forums have been opened D:!

This means another guild thread, but at least I am not in charge this time~

Unforgiving Tactician

9,025 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ah s**t guys, I am so sorry, but I won't be able to post tonight either. A really good friend from out of state came back today, and of course, was fitting to spend time with him until he had to leave, and since I have work tomorrow, I don't have much time to make up posts. Again I am really sorry, but I will try getting posts out tomorrow when I can! D:

Considerate Marshmallow

17,000 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Aw that's ok Al! We forgive you! xD

Widow

Unholy Abomination

52,100 Points
  • War of the Roses 500
  • Nerd 50
  • Abomination 100
Yes, we shall all live :3

I hope everyone is having a good weekend?

Considerate Marshmallow

17,000 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • The Sweetest 250
  • The Edgiest 250
Meh, really no different from the last. xP

6,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
-sigh- I'm always gone when everything gets crazy! You guys are mean! crying (onlykiddingpleasedunkillme!)

Also, don't expect to see a lot of me for the next...idk how long actually, my tower decided to crap out on me two nights ago so I'm using the laptop that I have to share with my dad. So until I get a new computer tower, my posts won't be all that frequent.

Oh! In case I forget, I also made a mule/second account named Jessano. I was having problems logging in earlier today. I was putting everything in correctly but I wasn't being allowed to log in so I panicked and made a new account. So if you see that one posting, it's actually me and you can assume that I can't access this account.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff