Welcome to Gaia! ::

Cheerful Werewolf

Wilhelm3
Holy crap...Sheera and Dareen? For reals? What....I can't even process this right now.

Was the small text a flashback to a previous RP? I'm kind of lost...

I knows! I was all like but but but she has bf and he has a gf... scratch that he is engaged, those darn two timers. :p

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Things are certainly getting interesting~ I'm not sure who to ship anymore...

Dangerous Spotter

lol XD Seams I missed a lot in my time waiting for a time skip. Then again keeping up hasn't been easy with out a computer. Luckly I spent enough cash to get a keyboard so my ps3 is useable again on here.

Tegian's Wife

Demonic Wolf

11,325 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Bwehehehehehehehe~
You guys have no idea what's coming for some of our favorite couples anymore. It'll be good fun... For some of us (:<

Annihilatrix's Significant Otter

Sexy Lionheart

22,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
dogcat101
Hey guys, just to let you know I'm not dead. I just have major writer's block. I'll probably come up with something either today or tomorrow. Also, tomorrow is free comic book day.

If you need an idea, we still don't know what Sarai's powers really are. Jason is probably the character best equipped to help with that.

Biggest Anubutt

AaronKeen
dogcat101
Hey guys, just to let you know I'm not dead. I just have major writer's block. I'll probably come up with something either today or tomorrow. Also, tomorrow is free comic book day.

If you need an idea, we still don't know what Sarai's powers really are. Jason is probably the character best equipped to help with that.

Sounds like a good idea. You'd just have to start it. In other news, I got 34 comic books from one of my local comic stores for free comic book day.

Dangerous Spotter

Nice take. XD I like to read magna's my self. Very slowly I am picking up on how to read japanese. Very slowly. lol Still its fun to do something new and hard rather then easy over and over.

Biggest Anubutt

Umbra_Deatie
Nice take. XD I like to read magna's my self. Very slowly I am picking up on how to read japanese. Very slowly. lol Still its fun to do something new and hard rather then easy over and over.

Yeah, I read manga sometimes, I prefer the backwards English way of doing things, though.

Cheerful Werewolf

May the 4th be with you ^.^

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cheerful Werewolf

Wow that is a very nice take dogcat, I got 22 comics myself. ^.^

Biggest Anubutt

Happy Cinco de Mayo everyone!

Cheerful Werewolf

Just wanted to let everyone know I shall not be posting for the rest of this week since I must study as much as I can while there is still time and that I will be leaving for Iceland on sunday and will be gone for a whole week.

Though if you glance me online between now and sunday then I am most likely reading over posts.

Devoted Phantom

Silenced Nocturne
Things are certainly getting interesting~ I'm not sure who to ship anymore...

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dangerous Spotter

Any who. I am back in the game. Got a keyboard for my ps3. And plenty of energy. Who wants to rp? XD

Annihilatrix's Significant Otter

Sexy Lionheart

22,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
dogcat101

You do realize that they don't actually know what Sarai's powers are, right? They just know about the fire aspect.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff