Welcome to Gaia! ::

Friendly Elocutionist

The latest winner of the post count contest is: Tegian! Congratulations!

Keep posting, we'll see what the next winning post number will be!

Tegian's Wife

Demonic Wolf

11,325 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Hello everyone!

Due to the nature of the big event in this skip a lot of characters are beginning to wrap up already. We are hoping to skip again as early as Wednesday but no later than Friday. So if you have interactions to wrap up, please try to do so quickly. We have a lot of cool things still ahead!

Thanks,
Wolfie

Tegian
Kaun_Angelfire
Wicked_Witch3
siris99
Aliki Island Girl

Cheerful Werewolf

Demonic_Werewolf94
Hello everyone!

Due to the nature of the big event in this skip a lot of characters are beginning to wrap up already. We are hoping to skip again as early as Wednesday but no later than Friday. So if you have interactions to wrap up, please try to do so quickly. We have a lot of cool things still ahead!

Thanks,
Wolfie

Tegian
Kaun_Angelfire
Wicked_Witch3
siris99
Aliki Island Girl

Hi ^.^

Seeing how I haven't posted for Freyja at all during this time skip I've decided to just not post for her at all until the next one. If I haven't posted for Hikaru by Wednesday I will simply do a pre-skip, post-skip one. I have a lot to do before Christmas so I am going to be pretty busy. Also must get enough sleep, can't be sick over Christmas xp
-sneaks in and hugs Chris and Tegi and then sneaks back out-
ninja

Friendly Elocutionist

Sorry for the lack of posts on my part this week, been sick as a dog. Feeling better so I'll get back on it :3

Cheerful Werewolf

Merry Christmas gaia_star gaia_kittenstar cat_mrgreen
Merry Christmas!

Dapper Shapeshifter

12,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
Happy Holidays all my babes. Hope you all had fun, ate lots of food, and got some cool, sweet a** presents. heart

Cheerful Werewolf

Happy New Year! cheese_whine heart whee

Friendly Elocutionist

Happy New Year!

Here are some wonderful facts about the last year in our rp:

At this time last year, we were at page 16, post number 231.
As of today, right now we are at page 50, post number 749.

That means we posted 518 times this year, as opposed to 225 last year (the thread started at the end of January, so it was 11 months as opposed to 12, but still!)

Based on average post length, this year we added roughly over 700,000 words to this rp. Its one heck of a story!

For reference: we posted 1.42 times per day this year, as opposed to .6 posts per day last year. We easily doubled our post count last year, and the thread is growing because of it!

My stance has always been I don't want to mandate post counts or the like, and we've come dangerously close to getting one before, because slow posting creeps into everything in the thread and makes everyone else reluctant to post. I just wanted to say I'm proud of everyone, and can't wait for another year!

Some reminders:

***Please make sure to keep posting your locations in your posts, it helps everyone to know exactly where a character is for interactions sake.
***Remember, a big part of this universe is powers do NOT manifest in the teens. Super powered adults were super powered babies and fetuses. There are a few cases of the gene being dormant, usually because they involve a level of intelligence and mental interaction babies can't manage. When in doubt, just ask!
*** There are few cases of multiple metas in a family, but it is exceedingly rare. Mostly, this is because the recessive gene sequences that create metas would need to be a match from both parents, and that is rare. A good example would be if two fire wielders had kids: if their powers acted differently, they wouldn't match, so viable powers likely wouldn't develop. Again, I say likely. There are exceptions of course, but again: just ask!
***I am adding a new rule that should have gone without saying: 10.Don't edit your profile without permission. You need permission to put one up, and it is that profile that has been approved. If you change something, then the new profile needs to be approved again. It can be as simple as sending it to a mod and letting us know what was changed and why.

Seriously though, the thread has been great this year and it has been a real pleasure. If there are ever any questions just hit me up, even if it's a: hey, try editing the colors on this pic to use for a costume.

Tegian
Demonic_Werewolf94
Wicked_Witch3
Kaun_Angelfire
Aliki Island Girl

Friendly Elocutionist

So, for everyone who wasn't in the last big battle we had in the rp, I wanted to give a heads up.

To make it easier, people have been paired off, and baddies are ready for fights. Despite the chaos, the fights are pretty well organized; you will know who your character is fighting against and who is in the fight helping them.

Redhawk and Elena will be fighting together.
Celeste and Belle.
Riven and Titan.
Kayleb and Adria
Aria and Novik.

Overwatch characters: your characters react to when baddies are appearing outside the ship, and need to react to people being freed and the like. Bit harder to find in everything, but I know you can do it.

Any questions, just hit me up!

Tegian
Demonic_Werewolf94
Wicked_Witch3
Kaun_Angelfire
Aliki Island Girl

Friendly Elocutionist

Aaaaaaand the latest winner of the post count contest is: Wicked_Witch3! Congratulations!

Keep posting, can't wait to see the next winner!

Cheerful Werewolf

I still can't believe that happened crying crying eek cry

Dangerous Shapeshifter

Hello all! I happened across this rp, thought it was pretty interesting and was wondering if it’s still accepting members

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff