Welcome to Gaia! ::

Biggest Anubutt

AaronKeen
dogcat101

You do realize that they don't actually know what Sarai's powers are, right? They just know about the fire aspect.

Jason could have guessed due to coloration, but if you want I can change plasma to fire in his post.

Annihilatrix's Significant Otter

Sexy Lionheart

22,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
dogcat101
AaronKeen
dogcat101

You do realize that they don't actually know what Sarai's powers are, right? They just know about the fire aspect.

Jason could have guessed due to coloration, but if you want I can change plasma to fire in his post.

Nah, that's good. But, you will have to explain to them how he knows.

Biggest Anubutt

AaronKeen
dogcat101
AaronKeen
dogcat101

Nah, that's good. But, you will have to explain to them how he knows.

It has been edited.

Cheerful Werewolf

Quote:
Demonic_Werewolf94

Hey Wolfie, would you mind waiting with posting for Jack until after I have posted for Diana?
I'm gonna post once before I go seeing how I have time. ^.^

Tegian's Wife

Demonic Wolf

11,325 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Kaun_Angelfire
Sure, no problem

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
I know a few of you have kids so for those of you who are mothers, Happy Mother's day!!
And for those of you who have mothers in you lives, do let them know I wish them a happy Mother's day! ^_^
wow.. it's not very often I go two days without seeing a post. I, myself, will try to have a post up tomorrow. I work an overnight shift tonight, so I will be on early morning when I get off. Laterz.

Friendly Elocutionist

Roskuel
wow.. it's not very often I go two days without seeing a post. I, myself, will try to have a post up tomorrow. I work an overnight shift tonight, so I will be on early morning when I get off. Laterz.

I think everyone is a bit busy, but can't wait to see your post.
siris99
Roskuel

I think everyone is a bit busy, but can't wait to see your post.

so.. I just went to work...only to find out that I am off tonight.. and tomorrow night.. and Wednesday as well.... sooo yeah.... after 3 weeks of no decent days off and working 140 hours .... I HAVE A FREAKING BREAK!!!! WOOOOOO!!! It.. is time... for another one of my posting sprees!!!

Tegian's Wife

Demonic Wolf

11,325 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
I myself apologize for the lack of posts. I've been really busy with family-and my Internet is super slow here at the house-but I will be getting posts up with next day or so. Hopefully I'll have things up today but we'll see.

For some reason my brothers Xbox playing takes precedence over anyone using the computer, despite the fact that he plays constantly. But I will get my Jack an Chiara posts up as soon as possible, as well as anyone else that I may have to do after Roskuels posting spree

Biggest Anubutt

I'll probably post some time today. We're nearing the end of the school year.

Versatile Phantom

21,075 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Invisibility 100
I'm working on my posts, but RL is pretty hectic right now, thanks to work and family. I've barely got time to login and check stuff most days, but it should(hopefully) get better this weekend.

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Everyone's just feeling the crunch of RL right now I guess...

Although I didn't have any this year, Wilhelm just took a few AP tests and both of us have some lov-i-ly SOL's, and other standardized tests coming up. (argh)

I love no child left behind. Thanks Bush.

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Also, I finally removed that rogue space after my user name. biggrin

Sorry for the trouble...
so much for the posting spree. kind of hard to explain why I didn't do it.. ugh.. sorry guys.. I will try to put up another post tonight after work

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff