Welcome to Gaia! ::

Biggest Anubutt

Kaun_Angelfire
Happy easter everyone ^___^

Happy Easter!
ok, so I know this is a lot to ask, but... I plan on posting tomorrow and I would like if everyone could hold off posting until I get mine in. This of course only lasts through Monday April 21st, 2014

When the clock strikes midnight (Central time USA) and it becomes Tuesday, you will no longer be held back if I have not yet posted. If I HAVE posted before that time comes I will post another notification stating that I am done and you may proceed at your leisure.

PWEEEEAAASE with a cherry on top...... and lots of sprinkles, chocolate fudge, caramel, nuts, strawberry sauce, whipped cream, and whatever else you may like on your ice cream sundae sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

Cheerful Werewolf

Roskuel
ok, so I know this is a lot to ask, but... I plan on posting tomorrow and I would like if everyone could hold off posting until I get mine in. This of course only lasts through Monday April 21st, 2014

When the clock strikes midnight (Central time USA) and it becomes Tuesday, you will no longer be held back if I have not yet posted. If I HAVE posted before that time comes I will post another notification stating that I am done and you may proceed at your leisure.

PWEEEEAAASE with a cherry on top...... and lots of sprinkles, chocolate fudge, caramel, nuts, strawberry sauce, whipped cream, and whatever else you may like on your ice cream sundae sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop

Seeing how I'm busy today anyway this should not be a problem though now I have a serious craving for ice cream sundae razz

Tegian's Wife

Demonic Wolf

11,325 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Before anyone is all "hey you weren't supposed to post" I got permission from Ros to finish up those two posts; due to my internet cutting out last night, I wasn't able to get them up. There won't be an aria or Jack post til after Ros posts though

Cheerful Werewolf

Just thought I would let you guys know that I might not be able to post very much over the next three weeks seeing how I am behind on my math and I need to study hard if I am not going to fail the class.

If anyone wants to plan something happening with or around my characters and needs my permission for something just fire a pm my way.
And feel free to ghost them around.

Dangerous Spotter

I am back. XD Glad to be back and join in on the fun.

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaun_Angelfire
Just thought I would let you guys know that I might not be able to post very much over the next three weeks seeing how I am behind on my math and I need to study hard if I am not going to fail the class.

If anyone wants to plan something happening with or around my characters and needs my permission for something just fire a pm my way.

Good luck, I feel that pain!

Cheerful Werewolf

siris99
Kaun_Angelfire

Good luck, I feel that pain!

Thank you ^.^

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Hey, there's a major power-outage going on right now where I am, and may be unable to respond to any posts for the next few days depending on my computer's battery. :/

Well with luck this may get me and Wilhelm out of school... *Crosses fingers*

Edit: Power's back!

Biggest Anubutt

Hey guys, just to let you know I'm not dead. I just have major writer's block. I'll probably come up with something either today or tomorrow. Also, tomorrow is free comic book day.

Cheerful Werewolf

dogcat101
Hey guys, just to let you know I'm not dead. I just have major writer's block. I'll probably come up with something either today or tomorrow. Also, tomorrow is free comic book day.

It's all right, I think everyone has been pretty busy lately anyway and yes I know biggrin I will be going down town to the local comic book store with my friend and I will be taking my daughter with me. ^___^

Cheerful Werewolf

Behold the adorableness ^.^
Translated lyrics are in the description wink

Devoted Phantom

Holy crap...Sheera and Dareen? For reals? What....I can't even process this right now.

Was the small text a flashback to a previous RP? I'm kind of lost...

Friendly Elocutionist

Wilhelm3
Holy crap...Sheera and Dareen? For reals? What....I can't even process this right now.

Yea, it was a flashback to the first time they were alone together, after the girls had just arrived.

and we're going straight Soap Opera status with some of these relationships XD

Cheerful Werewolf

siris99
Wilhelm3

Yea, it was a flashback to the first time they were alone together, after the girls had just arrived.

and we're going straight Soap Opera status with some of these relationships XD

I can see that O.o

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas