Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roskuel
so much for the posting spree. kind of hard to explain why I didn't do it.. ugh.. sorry guys.. I will try to put up another post tonight after work

That's all good, I was gonna get a Jr and Seth post up about two days ago.. Nothing razz I was completely lazy razz that and my paper is due monday... 15 pages - -

Tegian's Wife

Demonic Wolf

11,325 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Sanokun711

That's all good, I was gonna get a Jr and Seth post up about two days ago.. Nothing razz I was completely lazy razz that and my paper is due monday... 15 pages - -
hey, if you want, you can have jr find Celeste's ballet studio after the next Novik post. Celeste would heal him and ask him what happened... And then convince him to stay for a ballet lesson >:3
Demonic_Werewolf94
Sanokun711

hey, if you want, you can have jr find Celeste's ballet studio after the next Novik post. Celeste would heal him and ask him what happened... And then convince him to stay for a ballet lesson >:3
lol as long as Jr doesn't have to wear tights. And ill do that.

Tegian's Wife

Demonic Wolf

11,325 Points
Sanokun711
Hahaha she wouldn't make him wear tights >.> looking forward to it.

Cheerful Werewolf

I have returned!

Had a great time in Iceland and it was really good too meet my family and friends after not having seen them for almost three years.

Really tired and really hungry though food is on the way, I will see about posting tonight but most likely wont do it til tomorrow razz

Friendly Elocutionist

Kaun_Angelfire
I have returned!

Had a great time in Iceland and it was really good too meet my family and friends after not having seen them for almost three years.

Really tired and really hungry though food is on the way, I will see about posting tonight but most likely wont do it til tomorrow razz

no worries, we all understand ;3 glad you had fun on the trip, and welcome back!

Cheerful Werewolf

OK correction, food just got here biggrin

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Sanokun711
Demonic_Werewolf94
Sanokun711

But nothing is more fabulous than men in tights! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Cheerful Werewolf

siris99
Kaun_Angelfire
I have returned!

no worries, we all understand ;3 glad you had fun on the trip, and welcome back!

Thanks, yeah think I will just watch the first X-Men movie since I finally own it on DVD and I have not seen it ages ^___^

And also my thinking process is: Candy good, movie fun.

Devoted Phantom

dogcat101
AaronKeen

Hey guys, I don't know whose turn it is with the training room atm (might be mine) but just go without me. Jaeger won't react until something big happens, so post away without me. Sound good?

Cheerful Werewolf

Silenced Nocturne
Sanokun711
Demonic_Werewolf94
Sanokun711

But nothing is more fabulous than men in tights! User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"We may look like pansies, but don't get us wrong or else we'll put out your lights."

^____^

I love this movie.

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Kuan_Angelfire

We're men, MANLY men, we're men in tights~

It is one of my favorite songs, sadly I have never seen the actual movie. emo
Someday I'll have the chance...

Cheerful Werewolf

Silenced Nocturne
Kuan_Angelfire

We're men, MANLY men, we're men in tights~

It is one of my favorite songs, sadly I have never seen the actual movie. emo
Someday I'll have the chance...

Oh you must see it someday, it is hilarious biggrin

Biggest Anubutt

Oh yes, before I forget, this Friday through Monday I'm going camping with my family.

Tegian's Wife

Demonic Wolf

11,325 Points
Sorry for the lack of replies guys; weather has been nice and it's frowned upon to be inside and on the computer while the weathers being kind. Hopefully tonight!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff