you guys want another bloopers' thread?

Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Nah 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Dedicated Dabbler

Checkerboard_Muffin
Grim Skies
Nazedi

We need to get our characters hurt!! I don't know why I want this so bad, but I do!

Also makes me wonder what's the plan with the Marines going after the Cherry Feathers, too.

We're on the cusp of so much plot/character development D:

Well I can make that injury happen, but first I need Arlyn or someone else without Devil Fruit powers to get the seastone bullet out of Luka. It will be violent and things can really kick off~

Arlyn can remove it. I can get a reply up soon. Sorry, I got really sick and so I was totally out of commission for a while.
Sorry about the lack of posts the past few days been stuck in bed sick. Feeling better and will try to get a Kenchi/Akio and Aito post out tomorrow after work
Dat Cancer

Grim Skies

Can you post as Enishi when you get some free time? I believe your next in order for the revolutionaries.
Whoops.
Sorry.
Been in two car wrecks in the last week haha. Been kinda hectic.
Someone is trying to kill me.
Hey guys sorry about not posting I got back home from work around 8:30 and tired as crap. Got to be up tomorrow and head in earlier so I won't be getting home as late will get a post out then. Sorry for the wait
Immortal Traceur
Whoops.
Sorry.
Been in two car wrecks in the last week haha. Been kinda hectic.
Someone is trying to kill me.

Holy crap, dude. You're unbreakable!

But seriously, I hope all's well. Avoid roads!

Desirable Smoker

I could have posted as Enishi, but other then having him return to the table and continue eating, I have nothing to post for him. Everyone in the revolutionaries seems to be talking with someone 0__o;;;

Brilliant Raider

12,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
Aaaaaand my laptop stopped working. Need to send in for repairs, probably will take 2 weeks. I'll try and make a post from my phone soon
Are we ending this arc soon?

Dedicated Lunatic

Immortal Traceur
Are we ending this arc soon?
i honestly have no idea gonk gonk a lot of people seem to be busy irl (me included) so i don't want to push it, but i'm trying to finish up the fight with Daisuke soon. as for the Cherry pirates, Blue Crows, and Thunder, i'm not sure crying
Gonna be MIA for a bit gonna get myself ready and looking fancy for a Job application and what not. Here is hoping I get!!!!!

1_hell_devils_tears_3

Will get a Daisuke response up when I get back home and we can finish the fight up or almost done mmk =)

Dedicated Lunatic

Akiko Kenichi
Gonna be MIA for a bit gonna get myself ready and looking fancy for a Job application and what not. Here is hoping I get!!!!!

1_hell_devils_tears_3

Will get a Daisuke response up when I get back home and we can finish the fight up or almost done mmk =)
good luck! i'm still waiting on a reply for a part-time job. here's to you getting yours!

no worries, i'll wait
HI one and all. sorry for being dead for so long.

I had to leave on business for a while. I got back in town last weekend. Missed you guys and this thread. How's everyone been?
I have no idea what the status of the Thunder Pirates arc is. Not sure who is suppose to post next and what not neutral

Dedicated Lunatic

Rieneka
I have no idea what the status of the Thunder Pirates arc is. Not sure who is suppose to post next and what not neutral

Mad_Hatted_Minx

been waiting on Minxy to post as Merda before i posted as Saul again...everyone's so busy :/ maybe cuz it's almost the holidays? >.>

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff