Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Nah 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Dapper Cat

1_hell_devils_tears_3
Nazedi
hey, Beni fired a shot in Gale's direction, mind editing a bit? sweatdrop
Sure!!! Sorry about that
I feel like I wanna post for Daisuke but I got a massive bit of writers block lol

Dedicated Lunatic

Akiko Kenichi
I feel like I wanna post for Daisuke but I got a massive bit of writers block lol
should I edit my Aileous post to make it easier for you? sweatdrop i think i may have gone overboard in it
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Akiko Kenichi
should I edit my Aileous post to make it easier for you? sweatdrop i think i may have gone overboard in it

Oh no that is fine I can work with just everything I am coming up hits the wall and I lose my train of thought for it lol

Dapper Cat

Alright so this is what's going on so far with my characters if I remember correctly:

Gale: Fighting Kenchi, Naomi, and Ashe. Marc is somewhere nearby, I think? I know he can at least see the group. Lucia is also nearby in sand form. I'll be posting as him soon to reply to Kenchi's attack.

Piper: Talking to Benji near a switch. Will be posting as her today.

Dorian: With Suichi, waiting on a post from Gaara boy. They're in the prison's halls looking for the rest of the crew.

Naomi: Same as Gale. Will post as her today.

Anya: On the legion with Jill and anyone else who remained on board. ^-^ Will try and post as her today as well.

Gareth: On the ship with Luka, Iris, Strawberry, and Arlyn. Is currently immobile due to Iris' previous attack. Can't post as him until Iris is incapacitated or someone frees him.

Iris: Same as Gareth. Able to post but waiting on the plot to move so we can have her get hurt like planned.

Marcel: Will be en route to the fight between the Cherry Feathers and Lucia's unit. I'm still planning to carry out the plot that Robotic, Hell, Minxy and I agreed on. Will try and post as him today.

Mad_Hatted_Minx
Gleaxi
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Grim Skies
Akiko Kenichi
The x Final x Boss
Dat Cancer
Sonicalkeracs
Gantenbaine
Excaplay
Liiroy_Jenkins
Immortal Traceur
Grim_Angel_DarthMalice
Checkerboard_Muffin
Robotic Mirabelle
shykiller
Rieneka
korinzu

Bashful Genius

Hey, everyone!!!

Still don't have wifi set up. But I'll be on this weekend and will be posting Gaia in the face!!! XD

Canny Trickster

Finally managed a post. No idea about adam though, might be better to just skip adam if the rp is still active enough with the revolutionaries.

Dedicated Lunatic

korinzu
Finally managed a post. No idea about adam though, might be better to just skip adam if the rp is still active enough with the revolutionaries.
so exactly how far do his vibrations reach?

Canny Trickster

1_hell_devils_tears_3
korinzu
In sand, it's extremely limted, the fact that he detected them was about the limit of his ability his ground based vibration abilities through sand.

Otherwise about normal as we discussed before. Why, got something in mind?

Dedicated Lunatic

korinzu
1_hell_devils_tears_3
korinzu
In sand, it's extremely limted, the fact that he detected them was about the limit of his ability his ground based vibration abilities through sand.

no, but beni did fire a warning shot towards them sweatdrop s'been a while, i know
1_hell_devils_tears_3

Not sure if this matters or not, but Petra obtained a key to the cuffs in my last post; Same is the only one left in them due to her having been too close to the enemy to escape notice at the time. sweatdrop

Canny Trickster

1_hell_devils_tears_3
korinzu
1_hell_devils_tears_3
korinzu

no, but beni did fire a warning shot towards them sweatdrop s'been a while, i know
oops...well, I'll just roll with it, if that's alright.

Dedicated Lunatic

Mad_Hatted_Minx
1_hell_devils_tears_3

Not sure if this matters or not, but Petra obtained a key to the cuffs in my last post; Same is the only one left in them due to her having been too close to the enemy to escape notice at the time. sweatdrop
ah, sorry XD i'll edit that then
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Mad_Hatted_Minx
1_hell_devils_tears_3

ah, sorry XD i'll edit that then

Sorry about that! xD

Dedicated Lunatic

is anyone waiting on me still?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items