Gantenbaine

Nazedi

shykiller

Excaplay

Liiroy_Jenkins

Checkerboard_Muffin

Flashwulf

Everybody still around?

We had such a good plan going and we're almost there!

Dapper Cat

Grim Skies
ArthurDeschain

Gantenbaine

Nazedi

shykiller

Excaplay

Liiroy_Jenkins

Checkerboard_Muffin

Flashwulf

Everybody still around?

I'm still here! xD
Nazedi

We need to get our characters hurt!! I don't know why I want this so bad, but I do!

Also makes me wonder what's the plan with the Marines going after the Cherry Feathers, too.

We're on the cusp of so much plot/character development D:

Pesky Seeker

Grim Skies
Nazedi

We need to get our characters hurt!! I don't know why I want this so bad, but I do!

Also makes me wonder what's the plan with the Marines going after the Cherry Feathers, too.

Well I can make that injury happen, but first I need Arlyn or someone else without Devil Fruit powers to get the seastone bullet out of Luka. It will be violent and things can really kick off~

Dapper Cat

Grim Skies
Nazedi

Yessss! I was waiting to see what Robotic wanted to do but I'll throw Gale in there or something tomorrow after work.

Brilliant Raider

12,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
SO sorry I've been largely absent. My schedule is s**t.

who's waiting on what from me? pm me.
I'm here too! Sorry guys. I probably could have squeezed a post or two out. Mostly, I was just waiting for Luka to get his bullet out and hurt someone so Seriah can go crazy because till then there wasn't much more I wanted to do, but I will try to get a seriah post out tonight, sorry again! Very much still here though.
Nazedi
Grim Skies
Nazedi

Yessss! I was waiting to see what Robotic wanted to do but I'll throw Gale in there or something tomorrow after work.

Waiting for the Marines to make a move! I'm still unsure about how they're going to get the ship free, though. ^_^;;;

Also I'm currently on vacation, but if I get an opportunity to post, I'll get Benji up. I'm not sure what to do with the twins or Petra at the moment, tbh. And I'll send Merda over to Saul, though Tristan is kind of just waiting for Mercy to arrive.

Shy Gaian

Bleh, sorry about that, deleted a crappy post and replaced it with a slightly less crappy post

Original Phantom

Grim Skies
ArthurDeschain

Gantenbaine

Nazedi

shykiller

Excaplay

Liiroy_Jenkins

Checkerboard_Muffin

Flashwulf

Everybody still around?

Well i'm just waiting for someone to go remove the bullet, since strawberry cannot do it.
Still alive. Posting tonight.
Is anyone waiting on any of my chars?

Dedicated Lunatic

just finished an interview! wooooooo~~~ *falls unconscious*

Pesky Seeker

Grim Skies

Did Vincent get Tavi's message over the wrist transponders, or is that coming in another post? Just cheeeeecking.
Checkerboard_Muffin
Grim Skies

Did Vincent get Tavi's message over the wrist transponders, or is that coming in another post? Just cheeeeecking.

Ugh, I knew I was missing something. I'll edit and/or make a Vincent post.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff