Welcome to Gaia! ::

you guys want another bloopers' thread?

Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Nah 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Gleaxi
Sorry about being missing from here lately... Everytime I've sat down to write a post I can't seem to focus on it. Too much other s**t in rl messing with my head... I'll try to get some posts out asap, but they definitely won't be my best work.

*huggles*
Alright guys gonna work through the Writers block and get a post out for the Duo, Then Daisuke and not sure if I should wait for Wolf or not before I post as Kenchi again lol
Alright guys gonna work through the Writers block and get a post out for the Duo, Then Daisuke and not sure if I should wait for Wolf or not before I post as Kenchi again lol
Akiko Kenichi

Omg, I have NO idea what to have Ariel do to fight Aito. sweatdrop Without her partner in crime AND in seastone cuffs......she is hella limited right now. gonk

Dedicated Lunatic

Akiko Kenichi
did u want our fight to end there? i was thinking of having aileous fight more
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Akiko Kenichi

Omg, I have NO idea what to have Ariel do to fight Aito. sweatdrop Without her partner in crime AND in seastone cuffs......she is hella limited right now. gonk

Honestly lol I might just have it be a "tease" fight so to speak so lol
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Akiko Kenichi

Nope I can keep it going for a bit more just give me a second to edit the last part lol

Dedicated Lunatic

Akiko Kenichi
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Akiko Kenichi

Nope I can keep it going for a bit more just give me a second to edit the last part lol
sweet, thanks for doing that smile i'll post later today

Dedicated Lunatic

Gleaxi
Sorry about being missing from here lately... Everytime I've sat down to write a post I can't seem to focus on it. Too much other s**t in rl messing with my head... I'll try to get some posts out asap, but they definitely won't be my best work.
*hugs* let me know if there's anything I can help you with, or if you want to talk to me smile

Dapper Cat

.-. Can't do anything with Dorian

Dedicated Lunatic

sorry guys, i've got a lot going on right now, gonna try and lift some of the load off of me >.<
if anyone wants to know exactly what i'm doing, i'm taking an HR class, looking for job, practicing instrument for performances, memorizing script (don't ask), teaching kids piano, i just have a lot on my plate please be patient with me i love you guys i don't even have time for punctuation i'm sorry thank you crying crying crying crying crying
Who's waiting on who for the thunder pirates? I know im waiting on Jill for Kiri.
1_hell_devils_tears_3
sorry guys, i've got a lot going on right now, gonna try and lift some of the load off of me >.<
if anyone wants to know exactly what i'm doing, i'm taking an HR class, looking for job, practicing instrument for performances, memorizing script (don't ask), teaching kids piano, i just have a lot on my plate please be patient with me i love you guys i don't even have time for punctuation i'm sorry thank you crying crying crying crying crying

*huggles* I hope things start lightening up for you soon!! Though all those things sound like a lot of fun, so I hope you're enjoying them too! heart

Dapper Cat

So how goes it for everybody? :3

Bashful Genius

Hello ALL!!!

Just wanted to check in. Getting my a** handed to me by a few projects I need to complete, but as soon as I make some headway-Priscilla, Harmon, and more posts shall be made biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff