Welcome to Gaia! ::

you guys want another bloopers' thread?

Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Nah 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Dapper Cat

If not tonight, I should be getting my npc posts + Dorian + Anya tomorrow since I am off work then.
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Gleaxi
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Gleaxi
Gleaxi
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Donna Kuro, if Psycho Scarecrow wants, might be there, like "hey guys, i'm not dead. miss me?"
Mal, Excaplay's yonko, and James will probably be completely wasted from a drinking contest before she even shows up...
Would any of you guys care if I dragged Yoji along to this party too? I'm really really tempted to just make a full character sheet for him at this point... I love this damn npc so much
yeah you should just go ahead and do that already razz
I have too much love for my old geezer characters... sweatdrop
i feel like old characters are so much wiser and knowledgeable, so playing them, it's like you learn a little bit about yourself and the world more.
Like asuto. I have a lot of fun with him.

Dedicated Dabbler

shykiller
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Gleaxi
1_hell_devils_tears_3
Gleaxi
Would any of you guys care if I dragged Yoji along to this party too? I'm really really tempted to just make a full character sheet for him at this point... I love this damn npc so much
yeah you should just go ahead and do that already razz
I have too much love for my old geezer characters... sweatdrop
i feel like old characters are so much wiser and knowledgeable, so playing them, it's like you learn a little bit about yourself and the world more.
Like asuto. I have a lot of fun with him.

And then there's Mal who, as been said, is probably either intoxicated or as mature as a two year old.

Dedicated Lunatic

i'm waiting on costello, nakoa, and Reiner to post before I post as Yasena again

korinzu
Vas Mortis
Xenatome

Canny Trickster

1_hell_devils_tears_3
i'm waiting on costello, nakoa, and Reiner to post before I post as Yasena again

korinzu
Vas Mortis
Xenatome

I posted at the top of the page

Dedicated Lunatic

korinzu
1_hell_devils_tears_3

korinzu
Vas Mortis
Xenatome

I posted at the top of the pagei saw. just wanted to make sure I didn't miss anyone smile
Hi guys. i'm new and just wanted to say hello to everyone.
FatalHarbinger
Hi guys. i'm new and just wanted to say hello to everyone.
Welcome, What type of character are you playing?
Thanks I'm playing as the rogue pirate Nanami Ataru who is a Haki user. Currently looking for a crew. Also looking for a jump off point to join the rp lol.
Anyone waiting for any of my characters?

Dapper Businessman

2,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
hey just letting yall know im here and alive still, im waitin on shara for jether, and Rorick is still waitin on the masked man on bisa island, i forget his name. but yah

Dapper Businessman

2,900 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
FatalHarbinger
Thanks I'm playing as the rogue pirate Nanami Ataru who is a Haki user. Currently looking for a crew. Also looking for a jump off point to join the rp lol.
as for a crew the only empty spots i think i are in the warlords pirate crew or Yonko's pirate crew and as for a point to join, you can just jump in or wait for the next arc which shouldnt be much longer i think but i could be wrong

Bashful Genius

Also here, and waiting. May be taking another trip this weekend but will slide in a few posts when in Wah-Fah range ninja

Dapper Cat

Sonicalkeracs
jether-the-freak

@Jether, I'm so sorry I haven't gotten to Tadashi's post for RoRick yet! If you'd like, perhaps Quinton and his crew could meet RoRick on the shore? I think they're already on the way there to meet up with/confront the marines that are on the way. That way you can have RoRick interacting with someone until I can get to the Tadashi post for you! >.< I'm sooooo sorry for the wait again!

@Sonic, does that sound okay?

Bashful Genius

Nazedi
Sonicalkeracs
jether-the-freak

@Jether, I'm so sorry I haven't gotten to Tadashi's post for RoRick yet! If you'd like, perhaps Quinton and his crew could meet RoRick on the shore? I think they're already on the way there to meet up with/confront the marines that are on the way. That way you can have RoRick interacting with someone until I can get to the Tadashi post for you! >.< I'm sooooo sorry for the wait again!

@Sonic, does that sound okay?
Sounds good to me! They are headed that way and can spot or greet him. Whichever's clever for you, @Jether

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff