Welcome to Gaia! ::

you guys want another bloopers' thread?

Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Nah 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

Canny Trickster

Mad_Hatted_Minx
Just as a heads up to everyone, I might not be able to post until Monday. One of my other group rps was given an activity check, so I need to have my characters posted by Sunday or else they'll be removed. gonk If I can get them done speedily, I'll immediately get cracking on my posts for here! My deepest apologies if I'm holding anyone up!
how many rps you got?
korinzu
Mad_Hatted_Minx
Just as a heads up to everyone, I might not be able to post until Monday. One of my other group rps was given an activity check, so I need to have my characters posted by Sunday or else they'll be removed. gonk If I can get them done speedily, I'll immediately get cracking on my posts for here! My deepest apologies if I'm holding anyone up!
how many rps you got?

Including this one and excluding the few that may be dead, 6. ^_^ Plus tons of 1x1s. xD

Canny Trickster

Mad_Hatted_Minx
korinzu
Mad_Hatted_Minx
how many rps you got?

Including this one and excluding the few that may be dead, 6. ^_^ Plus tons of 1x1s. xD
I've got about 10 group rps, but not nearly as many 1x1's. So i feel ya on the pressure.
korinzu
Mad_Hatted_Minx
korinzu
Mad_Hatted_Minx
how many rps you got?

I've got about 10 group rps, but not nearly as many 1x1's. So i feel ya on the pressure.

Geez, that's a lot! eek I've stopped looking for other group rps because I can never limit myself to one character in them. xD I have seven in this one, which so far is my highest out of all the others, but the next closest is 6 in one of my other rps.

Aged Hunter

Mad_Hatted_Minx

Welcome and it's nice to meet you! And no need to be anxious, we're all pretty laid back here. mrgreen

Liiroy_Jenkins

Hey lars! Nice to see there is other europeans here aside from me (i'm from Finland). I look forward to rping with you.

Aw. You two are so kind. ;3 I already look forward to make my first post, which probably be tomorrow.

although i have zero clue how to start.
Munchlars
Mad_Hatted_Minx

Welcome and it's nice to meet you! And no need to be anxious, we're all pretty laid back here. mrgreen

Liiroy_Jenkins

Hey lars! Nice to see there is other europeans here aside from me (i'm from Finland). I look forward to rping with you.

Aw. You two are so kind. ;3 I already look forward to make my first post, which probably be tomorrow.

although i have zero clue how to start.

Well you joined at the perfect time, what with the new arch starting and all! Will Sorin be joining a crew, do you know?

Canny Trickster

Mad_Hatted_Minx
korinzu
Mad_Hatted_Minx
korinzu
Mad_Hatted_Minx
how many rps you got?

Geez, that's a lot! eek I've stopped looking for other group rps because I can never limit myself to one character in them. xD I have seven in this one, which so far is my highest out of all the others, but the next closest is 6 in one of my other rps.
well, to be fair I have only one, maybe two at most, characters for any given rp. so while there are more different stories and all to keep track of, I manage with fewer characters.

Aged Hunter

Mad_Hatted_Minx

Well you joined at the perfect time, what with the new arch starting and all! Will Sorin be joining a crew, do you know?

Not a rookie crew, maybe if a Yonko came and pick him up he would be into it, but other wise I dont see him wanting to join a crew. I also left the idea of Sins in my Bio just so, if someone ever wanted to create a character that could be part of mine, it could be another sin. So if there will ever be more, there'd probably be a crew for them eventually. For now I just want him to show up sometimes and be all Sorin-y.
Munchlars
*Plays sexy music whilst entering the OOC thread*

Why.. hello there humans. I'm Lars. ;3 I joined this RP a few hours ago and thought it was good if I write a simple introduction.

As I said, I'm Lars, a 17 year old who lives in the Netherlands. I'm into gaming, both video and card games, and watch very little anime, trying to get into more but yeah. I'm familiar with the One Piece manga, so discussing that with me might be a little dangerous. As you can see. I'm not that exciting. But i'm good company, people told me.

So hi. ;3 Never roleplayed in groups before, so anxiety levels are high. But I'm sure with people like you. it will be all good. :3

I have to ask since your character's name is Sorin. Do you happen to play Magic?
korinzu
Mad_Hatted_Minx
korinzu
Mad_Hatted_Minx
korinzu
Mad_Hatted_Minx
how many rps you got?

well, to be fair I have only one, maybe two at most, characters for any given rp. so while there are more different stories and all to keep track of, I manage with fewer characters.

I can never make just one. D: It's like an illness. xD
Munchlars
Mad_Hatted_Minx

Not a rookie crew, maybe if a Yonko came and pick him up he would be into it, but other wise I dont see him wanting to join a crew. I also left the idea of Sins in my Bio just so, if someone ever wanted to create a character that could be part of mine, it could be another sin. So if there will ever be more, there'd probably be a crew for them eventually. For now I just want him to show up sometimes and be all Sorin-y.

Very cool, I LOVE the Sins concept! whee I'm trying to create a Sins and Virtues personified rp, actually. 3nodding

Aged Hunter

ArthurDeschain
Munchlars

Why.. hello there humans. I'm Lars. ;3 I joined this RP a few hours ago and thought it was good if I write a simple introduction.

As I said, I'm Lars, a 17 year old who lives in the Netherlands. I'm into gaming, both video and card games, and watch very little anime, trying to get into more but yeah. I'm familiar with the One Piece manga, so discussing that with me might be a little dangerous. As you can see. I'm not that exciting. But i'm good company, people told me.

So hi. ;3 Never roleplayed in groups before, so anxiety levels are high. But I'm sure with people like you. it will be all good. :3

I have to ask since your character's name is Sorin. Do you happen to play Magic?

If only there was a green/red version of him. crying Yes I do. XD

Aged Hunter

Mad_Hatted_Minx
Munchlars
Mad_Hatted_Minx

Very cool, I LOVE the Sins concept! whee I'm trying to create a Sins and Virtues personified rp, actually. 3nodding

I actually have this idea in mind already of Pride being the captain of them all? But yeah. ;3 The sins are pretty awesome.

Canny Trickster

Mad_Hatted_Minx
korinzu
Mad_Hatted_Minx
korinzu
Mad_Hatted_Minx

I can never make just one. D: It's like an illness. xD
oh I Know, that's wh I do as many rps as I do.
Munchlars
ArthurDeschain
Munchlars

If only there was a green/red version of him. crying Yes I do. XD

Haha awesome, same here.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas