Welcome to Gaia! ::

you guys want another bloopers' thread?

Yes! 0.28571428571429 28.6% [ 2 ]
Nah 0.71428571428571 71.4% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 7 ]

The x Final x Boss
I would like to formally apologize to anyone who is having a hard time with my character's fruit. I'm simply going off the fruit's description and lore. It's one of the deadliest fruits among the Devil Fruits in my opinion. Seriously. Read up on it. It has literally no drawbacks to its usage.

That makes me want to have Seriah fight him since their powers are similar, though without the heating element, but diamonds are resitant to heat. It would be fun, and would feel like to steel walls punching each other I bet.

Super Soldier

9,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Flashwulf
The x Final x Boss
I would like to formally apologize to anyone who is having a hard time with my character's fruit. I'm simply going off the fruit's description and lore. It's one of the deadliest fruits among the Devil Fruits in my opinion. Seriously. Read up on it. It has literally no drawbacks to its usage.

That makes me want to have Seriah fight him since their powers are similar, though without the heating element, but diamonds are resitant to heat. It would be fun, and would feel like to steel walls punching each other I bet.
The only thing about her power is that, according to the lore, when she uses her ability, she can't move, correct? Plus her diamonds chip. I actually thought the same thing when I read through the fruit powers until I found out about that little thing.
The x Final x Boss
Flashwulf
The x Final x Boss

The only thing about her power is that, according to the lore, when she uses her ability, she can't move, correct? Plus her diamonds chip. I actually thought the same thing when I read through the fruit powers until I found out about that little thing.

I've been on the fence. I haven't seen officially anywhere whether or not she can move while diamond. There are plenty of fruits that should be solid, like ice, that have been shown to be moving. The fruit isn't named or explained outside of Jozu fighting so I think it's up for interpretation. Plus if you look here he is shown moving his neck, while diamond at least partially, as well as he threw the slash upwards which we can only assume was while diamond.

Also I don't think her diamond would chip with herself fully coated in haki. Remember she is a absolute prodigy when it comes to Haki. Very few people can compete with her in that field so I don't think the chipping would be a problem, plus she has tekkai for seriously dangerous hits which is said to be as hard as steel.

Super Soldier

9,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
Flashwulf
The x Final x Boss
Flashwulf
The x Final x Boss

I've been on the fence. I haven't seen officially anywhere whether or not she can move while diamond. There are plenty of fruits that should be solid, like ice, that have been shown to be moving. The fruit isn't named or explained outside of Jozu fighting so I think it's up for interpretation. Plus if you look here he is shown moving his neck, while diamond at least partially, as well as he threw the slash upwards which we can only assume was while diamond.

Also I don't think her diamond would chip with herself fully coated in haki. Remember she is a absolute prodigy when it comes to Haki. Very few people can compete with her in that field so I don't think the chipping would be a problem, plus she has tekkai for seriously dangerous hits which is said to be as hard as steel.
That would be sick. My character's progression will be his ascension to Haki based fighting since his body is technically already the peak form of Tekkai on its own thanks to his fruit.
Having issues with my Laptop charger gonna try and get one tomorrow after work. So responses might be late for me alright

Bashful Genius

Going to stop sucking and post as soon as I get home from work! Sorry to any waiting-twelve hour shits are no joke xd

Desirable Smoker

Flashwulf
Grim_Angel_DarthMalice
Dat Cancer
The multi-chr diesese is getting to me. I want to make a third chr . //- Glares at everyone's

Also, reading these lasts posts in here remind me I have to update Mateo's ability list. I didn't put much into it at first because I didn't think I'd be using a Yonko as much as I have soon. The reason I'm saying this is because I was thinking of having him be able to control the intensity of his mera meras fire, like in stages. His fire would change color like in real life depending on what degree it gets too, from red to blue to white.

still can't wait for him vs hellforge since their fruits cancel out each other for direct attacks

Wouldn't Mateo just crush hellforge though? O.o From purely a strength point of view? I cant imagine a vice admiral being anywhere near a yonko...

But that made me think...

I really wanna force Hellforge and Seriah to fight side by side sometime. Like in a life or death situation since they are like probably the most polar opposites of the marines I can think of. Maaybbe issac is more than Seriah but it'd be close.

Mateo obv wouldn't be fighting full force. I think he's talking g about how fire probably wouldn't work on him. But he hasn't been blasted by my broski yet >=]

And I doubt Wed fight one on one right now anyway.I was thinking the presence of a Yonko popping out of nowhere like a wild pokemon would probably strike more then just his attention alone. If I recall I think sonic just needs Mateo be near hellforge. Or a radio. Something like that.

Anyway I'll be posting tommorow. Just got out of jail and I'm pretty tired.

Canny Trickster

Demonic Shade

I'm going out of town as of thursday, so I will be even less available than I am now. I will have internet access, but I'm going to my parents' place which means spending time away from the computer during the day. I will try to get a couple more posts out tomorrow afternoon and thursday morning, but I can't guarantee anything.
Dat Cancer
Just got out of jail and I'm pretty tired.

Story time? XD

FYI errybody I'm (sorta) back! Surgery was a success but even typing this right now I've got a slight bit of a haze/double vision which might take a while to clear up. I have another appt tomorrow to remove some bandage contact lenses, so maybe that will take care of it. Either way I should be able to get some posts out by this weekend, but I might be a bit slower than usual. For now I'm going to rest a bit more and avoid straining the eyes.
Hey guys, sorry if I've been seeming absent. Just dealing with a lot of RL s**t lately. If you guys need me to post as anyone specific to get things moving along, please let me know. I know that I could post as Issa, but I really wanted a Lucia post to happen first in order to get the confrontation going, if that's at all possible. If not, I can continue on with her for however long is necessary!

Robotic Mirabelle
Me and Shykiller will be away and won't be able to post until around Monday as we are going to Toronto this entire weekend.

Brilliant Raider

12,775 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Bashful Genius

At last! Tis my day off of work. 'Bout to make some posts happen in a few biggrin
Nazedi

So I'll wait for another Iris post before I response to Leon. She an order some marines around if you want.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff