Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythos will be remade soon. When should the new thread start IC-wise?

Right where the old one left off. (Aka make new thread right away!) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
After the Calxus invasion. (Spoiler: Calxus wins with this option) 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Sometime during the Calxus invasion. 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

Raider

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
SentryBlauBlitz
Helbrecht Schwarz
Antique Doll Snow
Your artwork, is just beyond words. I dream for the day when you will draw my Akako in any fashion that would spark your intrigue.

Helbrecht was there supposed to be a comment or something cos I can't see it--

Oh well.

User Image

Nah I was quoting Doll. xp

Raider

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
SentryBlauBlitz
Antique Doll Snow
Who is in the fighting guild? Because Akako knows most all her members and makes it a requirement herself to at least train with them once or twice upon them enrolling into the guild.

Florisse, but her acceptance should've been brokered by her Valkyrie Instructor to the former Guild Leader (Nev is still pending on whether should he make an independent Valkyrie Order, so right now Florisse still belongs to the Fighter's Guild, only under a sub-chapter which comprises of Valkyries). So based on seniority, Florisse entered the guild roughly 1-2 years before Akako.
If I may suggest a lil idea forming in my head. The Warrior's Guild oversees the majority of the fighter class' affairs right? From housing to work. I was thinking that noble houses that train gladiators are subsidiaries of the warrior guild. So maybe my Rajan fighter Grahn is technically under the warrior's guild.

The problem with my idea is that so far Grahn is a slave, and did not join of his own accord. Also he hates humans. o:

Chatty Flatterer

14,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
SentryBlauBlitz
Antique Doll Snow
There should be no former guild leader because Akako created the guild, when most all the teachers switched over to guilds. Sooo yaaa....

Hmm, well, I had no knowledge to any of that when I made my profile. :/
Then I suppose chances are probably Akako annexed the original Valkyrie Order when she established the Fighter's Guild. And because Florisse is a member of the Order, she's summoned back to Tresiel for a duel of admission?

Sytry Von Hellbond
Aw, that would be fun. Id love to do it.

/casts a portal and takes the two lolis to the PM world

I should check my profile for Akako see if it's mentioned, and if its not ask Nev to change it so people aren't confused about things. :S Butt uhhh yaa that part sounds good about what you said, and they could have met through that?

Cleric

Helbrecht Schwarz
If I may suggest a lil idea forming in my head. The Warrior's Guild oversees the majority of the fighter class' affairs right? From housing to work. I was thinking that noble houses that train gladiators are subsidiaries of the warrior guild. So maybe my Rajan fighter Grahn is technically under the warrior's guild.

The problem with my idea is that so far Grahn is a slave, and did not join of his own accord. Also he hates humans. o:

Hating humans is a minor issue... it kinda depends on the degree of his hatred and tolerance.
Being a slave (essentially an object of amusement/labor/etc) might prevent himself from joining in a guild as an individual though. An alternative way would be his master might be considerate enough to register him as a "gladiator", but that's entirely by the grace of his master. I don't know what's Calxus' opinion with all these guilds... might need to ask Nev for input.

Antique Doll Snow
I should check my profile for Akako see if it's mentioned, and if its not ask Nev to change it so people aren't confused about things. :S Butt uhhh yaa that part sounds good about what you said, and they could have met through that?

Yeah they would, I think it'd be either Akako summons Florisse for a "follow-up check", or have the two duel as part of Florisse's Valkyrie entitlement process (when she's 20).
The rest of details will have to depend on when exactly did Akako become the Guild Master.

Chatty Flatterer

14,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
SentryBlauBlitz
Helbrecht Schwarz

Hating humans is a minor issue... it kinda depends on the degree of his hatred and tolerance.
Being a slave (essentially an object of amusement/labor/etc) might prevent himself from joining in a guild as an individual though. An alternative way would be his master might be considerate enough to register him as a "gladiator", but that's entirely by the grace of his master. I don't know what's Calxus' opinion with all these guilds... might need to ask Nev for input.

Antique Doll Snow

Yeah they would, I think it'd be either Akako summons Florisse for a "follow-up check", or have the two duel as part of Florisse's Valkyrie entitlement process (when she's 20).
The rest of details will have to depend on when exactly did Akako become the Guild Master.

So it doesn't say exactly when she took over so we can just you know say whatever would suit the plot well enough.

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

Kibo No Yoru

Summonnn!
Just wanted to report in to say I haven't ******** off. :T
Still waitin' on the officiation of the skippage (cause I've not seen it happen yet)

I've decided not to bypass it as I've been advised to because any excuse to be lazy and put something off till later

Phantom

BLARGH I finally posted... and now I need to post like... what... 3 more times? ^u^;;; Bahaha... sigh.
Okay that's what I get for having so many characters and such a busy schedule.
Time to breath life back in to this RP! *Puckers lips.*

SentryBlauBlitz

Antique Doll Snow

But first!...

Okay so things are fixed up between you two over the fighter's guild thing?
I was thinking the Valkyrie order would be a whole different thing, completely separate from the fighter's guild.
But it's up to you two, still.

Etcha
Little_Ms_Kerfuffle
alottie
Eeeep
I forgot to quote you three in Damnerung's post, gomen gomen!

I wasn't 100% sure what to do with him considering the timeskip happening.
If Damnerung was left out overnight, a chunk of the town might be consumed in evil shadows.
Was thinking of having the Headmaster pop in and save the day, but don't have a post format for him yet.

Maybe we can arrange what'll happen with our 3 dear heroes and the demon?

Cleric

Nevros
I was thinking the Valkyrie order would be a whole different thing, completely separate from the fighter's guild.

Per initial setting as discussed off the table, it does depend on how many Valkries will there be. It can be separated from the Fighter's Guild or a major department (not by numbers but by quality) under the Fighter's Guild.

Phantom

Nevros

Antique Doll Snow

spooksie

alottie

Etcha

Kibo no Yoru

Little_Ms_Kerfuffle

Xaumeric

Zeig the dark warrior

dragon_star_animedrago

KokoroV1

Sytry Von Hellbond

-Plywood_Platypus-

CatLikesFood

SoggyBuns

Apple Somersby

SentryBlauBlitz

Haku Akuma

Helbrecht Schwarz

Alright guys ~ I'm just about ready to write up the TimeSkip. Is everyone else ready?
I'll do a head count just so nobody is left too far behind.

As for my characters during the TS, I'll just plot that out here.

So for Myron, Kajsa, Leon, and Falena, I was thinking...
Spooksie is feeling a bit lazy to post, so I may go ahead and write up about them arriving in Eucelid with a friend of Myron's. Super simple stuff, aye? Should they have already inspected the temple will be up to you two. There's going to be a huuuge event going on in Tresiel soon, and it's up to you guys to decide if we want in on it now or later?

For Vaan, Akako, Soldrin, Elin, and Aria, I was thinking...
I may or may not post with Vaan before the timeskip, just to have fun with the situation. If not I'll sum up what he did in his next post. I was still waiting for a post with either Soldrin or Elin, before making one with Vaan. Spooksie said to go on without her since she's dealing with stuff, though. Any plot-able ideas on you guys for this? If not we'll just leave the fighter's guild with a huge debt that Akako will be angry at Vaan for in the morning.

For Damnerung, Nayeni, Dier, and Addam...
A lot could happen to this crowd overnight. We could either do one of three things, I think... 1; Leave Lyra in the prison and bring it to the mystic academy for studying. This would be the least destructive method... I'd probably include Reio in to the sealing process. 2; They could continue battling undead overnight, and we could have them all RP in a different instance of time compared to the rest of the RP. Maybe their timeskip would happen later on? 3. We could just leave Damnerung, and check back on it after the TS to find a huge trail of destruction leading back to the demon.

Oh and lastly, for Falmerial, Estelle, and Rhebekka, I was thinking...
There's nothing much more for them to do, they're ready to timeskip I think. Falmerial would probably go straight back to his boat, they'd leave for the new camp set up east of Tresiel, and prepare for war immediately. Falmerial would still be suspicious of Estelle, and would want his surprise attack to still be a surprise.

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
SentryBlauBlitz
Nevros

Per initial setting as discussed off the table, it does depend on how many Valkries will there be. It can be separated from the Fighter's Guild or a major department (not by numbers but by quality) under the Fighter's Guild.

I can see that. Their are different forms of combat, so different divisons could exist in the fighters guild.

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

Nevros

Well I thought after the time skip Soldrin would separate Aria from Vaan and take her home, whilst the others go back to the fighters guild. Also I imagine Kyung Mi back at the fighters guild will be very confused when everyone comes in an bad mood.

Phantom

KokoroV1
Oh Kyung Mi won't believe the story Vaan is going to bring back to the Guild. XD
I'm sure Akako will try and avoid it all, especially the bounty on her head, but Vaan is too much of a blabbermouth.

I'm just waiting on a few more I's from people before I go ahead with the TS now.
Already in the OOC I've spotted out several people waiting for it.
So... I'm just counting the last grains of sand.

*Vindicated procrastination.*

SentryBlauBlitz
Well the fighter's guild used to just be like gym class for the Mystic Academy.
(If they taught you swordfighting and monster slaying in your school.)
It wasn't that hyped up or zealous in its ways as the Valkyrie order might be.
It'd probably be best if the Valkyries were their own guild...
But I'd still wait for more people to join it before adding it to the roster.

6,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Nevros
Nevros

Antique Doll Snow

spooksie

alottie

Etcha

Kibo no Yoru

Little_Ms_Kerfuffle

Xaumeric

Zeig the dark warrior

dragon_star_animedrago

KokoroV1

Sytry Von Hellbond

-Plywood_Platypus-

CatLikesFood

SoggyBuns

Apple Somersby

SentryBlauBlitz

Haku Akuma

Helbrecht Schwarz

Alright guys ~ I'm just about ready to write up the TimeSkip. Is everyone else ready?
I'll do a head count just so nobody is left too far behind.

As for my characters during the TS, I'll just plot that out here.

So for Myron, Kajsa, Leon, and Falena, I was thinking...
Spooksie is feeling a bit lazy to post, so I may go ahead and write up about them arriving in Eucelid with a friend of Myron's. Super simple stuff, aye? Should they have already inspected the temple will be up to you two. There's going to be a huuuge event going on in Tresiel soon, and it's up to you guys to decide if we want in on it now or later?

For Vaan, Akako, Soldrin, Elin, and Aria, I was thinking...
I may or may not post with Vaan before the timeskip, just to have fun with the situation. If not I'll sum up what he did in his next post. I was still waiting for a post with either Soldrin or Elin, before making one with Vaan. Spooksie said to go on without her since she's dealing with stuff, though. Any plot-able ideas on you guys for this? If not we'll just leave the fighter's guild with a huge debt that Akako will be angry at Vaan for in the morning.

For Damnerung, Nayeni, Dier, and Addam...
A lot could happen to this crowd overnight. We could either do one of three things, I think... 1; Leave Lyra in the prison and bring it to the mystic academy for studying. This would be the least destructive method... I'd probably include Reio in to the sealing process. 2; They could continue battling undead overnight, and we could have them all RP in a different instance of time compared to the rest of the RP. Maybe their timeskip would happen later on? 3. We could just leave Damnerung, and check back on it after the TS to find a huge trail of destruction leading back to the demon.

Oh and lastly, for Falmerial, Estelle, and Rhebekka, I was thinking...
There's nothing much more for them to do, they're ready to timeskip I think. Falmerial would probably go straight back to his boat, they'd leave for the new camp set up east of Tresiel, and prepare for war immediately. Falmerial would still be suspicious of Estelle, and would want his surprise attack to still be a surprise.

I don't mind the time skip. I think it'll push things forwards. Plus It'll give all of us something more to do. Though this is just me. Sorry for not posting. Work is really getting to me of late.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff