Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythos will be remade soon. When should the new thread start IC-wise?

Right where the old one left off. (Aka make new thread right away!) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
After the Calxus invasion. (Spoiler: Calxus wins with this option) 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Sometime during the Calxus invasion. 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

Morgaen Rose's Husband

Dapper Knight

Chatty Flatterer

14,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Morgaen Rose's Husband

Dapper Knight

6,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Um.... Should I know what's been going on in the Ooc or should I just slowly back away? sweatdrop

Chatty Flatterer

14,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Stay with me! join ussss ~

Phantom

Okay so I'm back from partying like a mad pirate.

Thank you everyone, for your patience.
I will try to get the new thread up sometime tonight, or this weekend if I have a day off.

In the meantime, you can all read about my crazy Canada Day!
So I partied for a literal 50 hours. Went to some house parties, a beach BBQ, fireworks, a nude beach, and then to another house party.
I went streaking. cool Might have accidentally had group sex... Not completely sure...
Woke up in a park beside my best friend!.. Aaaand some girl.
All of us being somewhat still naked but not entirely... not enough to be arrested.
Our feet were kind of bloody, so we drank more.

AND I'M STILL ALIVE! It's a miracle.

Anyways I gotta' go to work in these painful feet. Cya' all soon!

Chatty Flatterer

14,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Oh geez Dazzy.

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

Nevros
Okay so I'm back from partying like a mad pirate.

Thank you everyone, for your patience.
I will try to get the new thread up sometime tonight, or this weekend if I have a day off.

In the meantime, you can all read about my crazy Canada Day!
So I partied for a literal 50 hours. Went to some house parties, a beach BBQ, fireworks, a nude beach, and then to another house party.
I went streaking. cool Might have accidentally had group sex... Not completely sure...
Woke up in a park beside my best friend!.. Aaaand some girl.
All of us being somewhat still naked but not entirely... not enough to be arrested.
Our feet were kind of bloody, so we drank more.

AND I'M STILL ALIVE! It's a miracle.

Anyways I gotta' go to work in these painful feet. Cya' all soon!

I was worried about you heheh, and now I can see my worry was not for nothing lol.
I hope your all right! That does sound like a confusing 50 hours of life >.<

Phantom

Antique Doll Snow

alottie

dragon_star_animedrago

KokoroV1

Elektra Heart

SentryBlauBlitz

Helbrecht Schwarz

I have half the mind to remake this RP at a later date. Between how busy I've been lately trying to have a life, and the dwindling interest everyone has had in this RP... I dunno. I'm not 100% sure if I'm up for the responsibility of controlling this RP again. I had a lot of spare time before, but now I got promoted to manager, and have lots more IRL friends back in my life.

At the same time, I still want to RP every now and then, and if you guys still wanted to keep Mythos going, I wouldn't want to deny you all that. So the idea I had in mind was... I might need to get some moderators to help me run Mythos V.2. I'd bounce to and fro some of the major plot pieces with the mods, so I could be afk and things would still run smoothly and not die. Whilst I could man less RP characters of my own, and not be overwhelmed with all of the responsibility.

I just wanted to throw this out to you guys before I start the new thread. I already know who I'd want to have as my mods, but I'd like some feedback first. If interest hasn't died.

P.S: Yeah I know I'm the one who hasn't posted with Vaan in a while. I'm sorry, Kokoro & Snowy. All this talk of a new thread has me torn.

Chatty Flatterer

14,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
You already know how i feel on the matter, since i messaged you.

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Nevros

i would volunteer but i have my own thread to monitor

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

I miss this rp... sad

Cleric

Phantom

I'm thinking of how to remake Mythos so that it's even more freeroam... so perhaps I could go AFK/hiatus for a little bit, like a few weeks or so, without the RP actually dying. Which would be hard if I'm having a preset war go on. I need ideas, and help... crying

Phantom

I've begun remaking Mythos; the new RP thread can be found here: http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/barton-town-role-play/th-s-sequel-under-construction/t.93105015/

I'll be slowly updating it over time. Some things need to be changed; I want to remake the guild section, and the profile layout. Also I'm still looking for some mods - just to help keep the RP active, and help with biography accepting; etc.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff