Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythos will be remade soon. When should the new thread start IC-wise?

Right where the old one left off. (Aka make new thread right away!) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
After the Calxus invasion. (Spoiler: Calxus wins with this option) 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Sometime during the Calxus invasion. 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

Cleric

Sytry Von Hellbond
Omg yes i totally see it XD
That would be neat if The two of them were childhood friends, or something.

Yeah maybe they met at a more private gathering, perhaps with Florisse's grandpa (the High Commander before Ludwig) took her to the palace to talk with the King, and introducing a companion to Kathy maybe. I don't think the King completely neglects Kathy... (like, at least I hope not), he probably just didn't know how to raise girls on his own.

If you wanna have an RP to see how that went, we can do it in the PMs. Florisse came back to Laein when she's 11 years old, Kathy would be 9 at the time.

Mask_Wearer
Good thing Ludwig is not noble or royal then.

Now back to my quiet corner and bed before anyone realizes I said anything in here since I am still in recovery.

And that's why Florisse likes him, ahem.

And now I can see when Ludwig appears in the IC thread it'll be like in this fashion.

User Image

I'm pretty sure about it.

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

Wow! That artwork is amazing!
^^
On an.unrelated note, i.have made a new character as well, but she will mostly be comic relief for a while. Shes a 13 year old "rare" items salesman. (junk she found on the floor.) and will.sora be like Mr Krabs I guess eheh.. Shes obsessed with money.

6,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
SentryBlauBlitz
That artwork looks so cool. I wish I could be that good.

Chatty Flatterer

14,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
SentryBlauBlitz
Antique Doll Snow
Well Akako came over around 14-16 years old? She left the life of an assassin to join the academy, and was enrolled for a bit then moved to a teacher role by pulling some strings. (she stopped wanting to please her father when she left being an assassin.) They should interact though for certain.

Hmm, then Florisse would've left just before Akako enrolled. But Florisse would still visit the Academy and Estelle (her cousin) occasionally; as a member of the Fighter's Guild herself, she would've know Akako on business terms. Either that, or had Estelle know Akako first (Estelle might be instructing Akako by the time) and introduced Florisse to Akako.

And then the three of them ladies will be a perfect pranking trio to Myron and Matteo. YES.

Who is in the fighting guild? Because Akako knows most all her members and makes it a requirement herself to at least train with them once or twice upon them enrolling into the guild.

Cleric

Antique Doll Snow
Who is in the fighting guild? Because Akako knows most all her members and makes it a requirement herself to at least train with them once or twice upon them enrolling into the guild.

Florisse, but her acceptance should've been brokered by her Valkyrie Instructor to the former Guild Leader (Nev is still pending on whether should he make an independent Valkyrie Order, so right now Florisse still belongs to the Fighter's Guild, only under a sub-chapter which comprises of Valkyries). So based on seniority, Florisse entered the guild roughly 1-2 years before Akako.

Phantom

This week has been really distracting for me, I must apologize to everyone waiting for a post.

I hope by tomorrow, or the next day, things clear up. I'm not really in the right mindset to play certain characters right now...

Will make comments on awesome plots... soon... *faints somewhere in the shadows.*

*A purple moustached parrot stares at you back, as you approach my shadowy corpse.*

Chatty Flatterer

14,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
There should be no former guild leader because Akako created the guild, when most all the teachers switched over to guilds. Sooo yaaa....

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
SentryBlauBlitz
Sytry Von Hellbond
Omg yes i totally see it XD
That would be neat if The two of them were childhood friends, or something.

Yeah maybe they met at a more private gathering, perhaps with Florisse's grandpa (the High Commander before Ludwig) took her to the palace to talk with the King, and introducing a companion to Kathy maybe. I don't think the King completely neglects Kathy... (like, at least I hope not), he probably just didn't know how to raise girls on his own.

If you wanna have an RP to see how that went, we can do it in the PMs. Florisse came back to Laein when she's 11 years old, Kathy would be 9 at the time.

Aw, that would be fun. Id love to do it.

Cleric

Antique Doll Snow
There should be no former guild leader because Akako created the guild, when most all the teachers switched over to guilds. Sooo yaaa....

Hmm, well, I had no knowledge to any of that when I made my profile. :/
Then I suppose chances are probably Akako annexed the original Valkyrie Order when she established the Fighter's Guild. And because Florisse is a member of the Order, she's summoned back to Tresiel for a duel of admission?

Sytry Von Hellbond
Aw, that would be fun. Id love to do it.

/casts a portal and takes the two lolis to the PM world

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
SentryBlauBlitz
And that's why Florisse likes him, ahem.

And now I can see when Ludwig appears in the IC thread it'll be like in this fashion.

User Image

I'm pretty sure about it.

Lol you know I was thinking of since if things haven't changed recently. After he recovers enough to wake up and finds that he is in Gaia and Florisse has left to search for a way out and he learns that things aren't right back in Laien he would be turning the townspeople of whatever poor village he was left in into a militant force. So yeah that would be pretty accurate.

King Garbage

I am hungry.

Cleric

Mask_Wearer
Lol you know I was thinking of since if things haven't changed recently. After he recovers enough to wake up and finds that he is in Gaia and Florisse has left to search for a way out and he learns that things aren't right back in Laien he would be turning the townspeople of whatever poor village he was left in into a militant force. So yeah that would be pretty accurate.

Based on what I know of Gaia, that place's kinda complicated, so Ludwig's plan might not work well unless he wants to be mistaken as one from Calxus. wink Of course Florisse will like just bug him out of his thoughts.

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
SentryBlauBlitz
Based on what I know of Gaia, that place's kinda complicated, so Ludwig's plan might not work well unless he wants to be mistaken as one from Calxus. wink Of course Florisse will like just bug him out of his thoughts.

*Waves hand dismissively* Nah was thinking there would be a Gaia Herman in that village as well, which would be the only way the villagers would be able to know how to keep Ludwig from running off instantly to find Florisse and start swimming across the ocean (and if allowed probably would succeed in making the trip . . . eventually). But that would give plenty of incentive for Ludwig to heal quickly since Herman's from other countries don't get along very well. Might even spark some competition for someone's love.

Cleric

alottie

I am hungry.

User Image

I know you're gonna kill me. I just know it. *runs away*

Mask_Wearer
*Waves hand dismissively* Nah was thinking there would be a Gaia Herman in that village as well, which would be the only way the villagers would be able to know how to keep Ludwig from running off instantly to find Florisse and start swimming across the ocean (and if allowed probably would succeed in making the trip . . . eventually). But that would give plenty of incentive for Ludwig to heal quickly since Herman's from other countries don't get along very well. Might even spark some competition for someone's love.

Hermans are like bunnies, they're like everywhere, all over Europe, all over the world. They're bred to strive across the strong ocean current and the big whirlpool of the god of death over there between the two continents... ahem.

Florisse (25): *grins* What love are we talking about here? What competition? No one thinks me pretty and I'm not wife material.
Estelle (30): *lets out a smile behind her folding fan* You never knew, my sweet Florisse, you never knew.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff