Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythos will be remade soon. When should the new thread start IC-wise?

Right where the old one left off. (Aka make new thread right away!) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
After the Calxus invasion. (Spoiler: Calxus wins with this option) 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Sometime during the Calxus invasion. 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

Cleric

Helbrecht Schwarz
It never ceases to amaze me how much Sentry makes me smile.

User Image

King Garbage

Nevros

Alright guys ~ I'm just about ready to write up the TimeSkip. Is everyone else ready?
I'll do a head count just so nobody is left too far behind.

As for my characters during the TS, I'll just plot that out here.

So for Myron, Kajsa, Leon, and Falena, I was thinking...
Spooksie is feeling a bit lazy to post, so I may go ahead and write up about them arriving in Eucelid with a friend of Myron's. Super simple stuff, aye? Should they have already inspected the temple will be up to you two. There's going to be a huuuge event going on in Tresiel soon, and it's up to you guys to decide if we want in on it now or later?

For Damnerung, Nayeni, Dier, and Addam...
A lot could happen to this crowd overnight. We could either do one of three things, I think... 1; Leave Lyra in the prison and bring it to the mystic academy for studying. This would be the least destructive method... I'd probably include Reio in to the sealing process. 2; They could continue battling undead overnight, and we could have them all RP in a different instance of time compared to the rest of the RP. Maybe their timeskip would happen later on? 3. We could just leave Damnerung, and check back on it after the TS to find a huge trail of destruction leading back to the demon.

Yes, please go ahead. C: And I'm cool with already having inspected the temple~! C:
And of course we want in on it~ Or atleast I do.

And I'm pretty fly with anything on the Damnerung aspect. Unless something has been decided already, please feel free to surprise us. = u =

Phantom

Sorting my photobucket in to albums was a very bad idea, I figure that now.
I'll have to fix a ton of crap on the frontpage and throughout the RP now...
But that'll have to wait, I've made plans today.

alottie
Welcome back, Alottiekins!
Gosh, another Texan making me worried.
C'mon now! razz

No opinion on if they're at Eucelid or the temple? Hmmmm okay, I'll make it so they're arriving in Eucelid now, maybe?
There will be a big event waiting there for them.
So if it's all going down at Tresiel I'll just mosey on over to the same direction yeah?

I've still got the plot idea I mentioned like, once or twice, about being sent there by dubious/shifty npcs from the survivalists about looking for a poison herb and selling it to the market where some shady assassin type might maybe want to get it to drug someone important.

Or I could just wander around aimlessly, since I'll admit I pulled it out of my a** without really consulting anyone.oops

Cleric

Estelle: *draws this onto the field and calls it a round*

User Image

King Garbage

Nevros
Welcome back, Alottiekins!
Gosh, another Texan making me worried.
C'mon now! razz

No opinion on if they're at Eucelid or the temple? Hmmmm okay, I'll make it so they're arriving in Eucelid now, maybe?
There will be a big event waiting there for them.
Sounds great! Yay!

And no need to worry about me really. C:
I'm just doin' my thang.

Cleric

So I've reviewed every possible description of sensations whenever Falmerial initiates a Cantos on every PC played so far

And this is the conclusion of how it should feel like

I think it's pretty accurate

This is also Ludwig's song to Florisse I'm pretty sure of it

Raider

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Phantom

Hmmmm, I've been too busy these last few days.
The power of friendship doesn't let me stay at home on weekends it seems.
So Friday to Monday I'm either out or working. :S Sorry for any continued delays.

alottie
Myron is at the top of my list of characters to post as now!
So I'll hopefully have one made tonight when I come home from work.

Phantom

Sytry Von Hellbond
Hey Sytry.

I hope this doesn't come off as rude, but I noticed your post was still a bit buggy with its coding.
So I took it upon myself to make a test thread and try to fix it for you, since it's tough to read.
Here's the thread I used, and I made it easy to copy & paste back in to the IC thread, if you want.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/fixing-a-friend-s-post/t.92261157_1/#2

Raider

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Nevros
Yo boss-man. The header is missing from the Roleplay thread. o:

Phantom

Helbrecht Schwarz
Virtually every picture of mine in the IC is going to disappear soon.
I stupidly decided to 'organize' my photobucket account, which is the cause of this.

Tonight before or after a post, I'll have a lot of thread stitching to do.

EDIT: Anyways I'm going to head out to work now!
Take care, everyone!

Raider

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Nevros
Helbrecht Schwarz
Virtually every picture of mine in the IC is going to disappear soon.
I stupidly decided to 'organize' my photobucket account, which is the cause of this.

Tonight before or after a post, I'll have a lot of thread stitching to do.
Ah I see, spring cleaning. I should probably do that with my photobucket account too. :U

In any case, I'm sure you'll fix it right soon. :3

Have an emote donut. yum_donut

Oh who am I kidding? Have 10. yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut yum_donut

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Nevros
Sytry Von Hellbond
Hey Sytry.

I hope this doesn't come off as rude, but I noticed your post was still a bit buggy with its coding.
So I took it upon myself to make a test thread and try to fix it for you, since it's tough to read.
Here's the thread I used, and I made it easy to copy & paste back in to the IC thread, if you want.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/test-forum/fixing-a-friend-s-post/t.92261157_1/#2

Oh sorry, thank you~

Chatty Flatterer

14,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Hey guys. I've been busy. Yesterday was my prom, and i just got home now. Tomorrow i have to do loads of cleaning, tonight i want to relax.
Fill me in on what needs to be posted? Do i need to post and read as Cedric (did josh post yet)
Should I wait?

And should I post for Akako yet or nahh?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff