Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythos will be remade soon. When should the new thread start IC-wise?

Right where the old one left off. (Aka make new thread right away!) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
After the Calxus invasion. (Spoiler: Calxus wins with this option) 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Sometime during the Calxus invasion. 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]
<<< << < 1 2 ... 137 138 139

King Garbage

I could possibly mod in a month. C:
When I don't have insane summer classes… I8;;

Phantom

Okay so I discovered modpacks for Civilization 5.

Falmerial has thus begun his bloody conquests of Middle Earth and Tamriel.

The remake is almost done - this is just a temporary setback. redface

alottie
Yaaaay. *u*

But aren't you going back to school in September?

Cleric

/status shows is dying due to stress from work

Why is everything due on Wednesday.

Why.

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Nevros

You never told me if my new profile was accepted or not :I

Phantom

Elektra Heart
Nevros

You never told me if my new profile was accepted or not :I
Cause my life is sucking right now.

Another co-worker just quit with no warnings, right before the Jazz Festival that takes place this week on my restaurant's street.
Meaning I have to work two weeks straight on the busiest weeks of the year in an understaffed kitchen.

So yeah... I hardly have the time right now.

In the meantime though, to compensate for being physically unable to work on Mythos. I was thinking of a means in which we could all have a part in moderating the RP. Instead of the power being solely mine. Example being: Make a thread for people to send in their profiles to be viewed publicly... and then the other mods and RPers all read up on each others profiles and accept them. In theory a true community evolved RP. That's the only way I can think of making this RP work, since my own life is too busy to have fun lately.

King Garbage

Nevros
alottie
Yaaaay. *u*

But aren't you going back to school in September?
Yes. End of August, actually. > u >;;;
But, the difference is very real during a full semester! The two classes I'm taking now are jammed into one month, while those will be spaced out over so many months. Cx

Phantom

I can apologize and apologize, but I'm sure it won't be enough... and it's almost obvious, but I'm not sure I'll be able to remake Mythos. Yes, I'm sorry to everyone who enjoyed the story, and those who wanted to keep it up... I'm a failure to you all.

Lately it's been hard to keep up with the RPing world. My work has been hectic beyond belief, I work 6 days a week, and I simply don't have the desire to RP after a full day; usually I just want to play a brief game and sleep, or watch like... literally only 2 shows before I can pass out; repeat. And days I have off are torn up, I have so many people I promise my time to, that everyone gets let down...

With that said, I'm pretty sure this RP will be set in stone for a while. I'm sure I'll come back eventually to revive it, and there's a chance I'll message everyone about that, but until then... if anyone wants to keep in touch with me, my online name is Dazsos. Google it; type it in to facebook, type it in to Skype, it's the online name I use for everything. (I only don't use it here cause of a ban, XD) You can keep in touch with me through that name, or if you send me messages through Gaia every now and then.

Until then... I can't handle as much virtual fantasy responsability. You might see me join an RP soon with just one character, because that's the most I could possibly handle. I'd love to RP with you all in the future, you've been the best group I've ever known... and again... I'm sorry if I've let anyone down.

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

Nevros
I can apologize and apologize, but I'm sure it won't be enough... and it's almost obvious, but I'm not sure I'll be able to remake Mythos. Yes, I'm sorry to everyone who enjoyed the story, and those who wanted to keep it up... I'm a failure to you all.

Lately it's been hard to keep up with the RPing world. My work has been hectic beyond belief, I work 6 days a week, and I simply don't have the desire to RP after a full day; usually I just want to play a brief game and sleep, or watch like... literally only 2 shows before I can pass out; repeat. And days I have off are torn up, I have so many people I promise my time to, that everyone gets let down...

With that said, I'm pretty sure this RP will be set in stone for a while. I'm sure I'll come back eventually to revive it, and there's a chance I'll message everyone about that, but until then... if anyone wants to keep in touch with me, my online name is Dazsos. Google it; type it in to facebook, type it in to Skype, it's the online name I use for everything. (I only don't use it here cause of a ban, XD) You can keep in touch with me through that name, or if you send me messages through Gaia every now and then.

Until then... I can't handle as much virtual fantasy responsability. You might see me join an RP soon with just one character, because that's the most I could possibly handle. I'd love to RP with you all in the future, you've been the best group I've ever known... and again... I'm sorry if I've let anyone down.

Awww...
it was great while it lasted though, thanks for the awesome roleplay! ^.^
I'm still passionate about Aria at least so i'm a little sad.. hopefully it will come back some day!

Raider

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Nevros
I'd love to RP with you all in the future, you've been the best group I've ever known... and again... I'm sorry if I've let anyone down.

emotion_8c

sad

cry

crying

gonk

Oh well...We love you too Nervs. While this is a pretty sad; at least we all got to meet, talk, fight with each other for a little while. We'll all meet again someday and perhaps we can all finally see the sunlight after the war between Calxus and Laein ends.

You guys are really awesome and I'm so glad I spotted this thread at 3AM one evening and decided to send my character resume.

3nodding

See you Space Cowboy...

Morgaen Rose's Husband

Dapper Knight

Nevros

I sent you a request on Skype so we can talk more ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces