Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythos will be remade soon. When should the new thread start IC-wise?

Right where the old one left off. (Aka make new thread right away!) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
After the Calxus invasion. (Spoiler: Calxus wins with this option) 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Sometime during the Calxus invasion. 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

Chatty Flatterer

14,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Oh. My. Gawsh.

Phantom

So I am very drunk right now, and I was thinking... which you shouldn't do when you're drunk.

What are the months like in Mythos? Are they named accordingly to certain circumstances?

The Earthly months, May, August, July, were all named after people in European culture. (I.E: Julius & Augustus Caesar.)

They would probably be based on how the world shifts in Eraolia.
And they world probably be named after the seasons.
Which happen 3x faster than on earth.

But none of this is probably interesting, if relevant to this RP, and it's many... I should get off the computer... too drunk.

I will now drool profoundly in to a pillow.
Nevros

I saw beer and pizza.

I understand completely.

Chatty Flatterer

14,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
The month thing to bring up is kind of interesting actually.

Cleric

Let's draw Matteo's BFFs who haven't debuted to the actual thread cos characters are having issues.
The High Commander of Laein and the Valkyrie of Laein, don't ask me about their relationship it's a bit complicated.
Presumably the top 5 strongest combatants of Laein... that is before the Calxus invasion.

~8 hours in total so far and I don't know when will I be able to finish this because all the details and subtle shifts in colors and I just--

User Image

Chatty Flatterer

14,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Your artwork, is just beyond words. I dream for the day when you will draw my Akako in any fashion that would spark your intrigue.

Cleric

Antique Doll Snow
Your artwork, is just beyond words. I dream for the day when you will draw my Akako in any fashion that would spark your intrigue.

We gotta get our characters together and interact. That's how I get my inspirations from. If I remember correctly, Akako is the Leader of the Fighter's Guild, right? She and Florisse are only 2 years apart, I don't know when did Akako enrolled the Academy, but Florisse was sent there when she turned 4 and lived in Tresiel until she's 11. Perhaps they've studied together in the Academy and have been training partners during their fundamental combat training curricula (Valkyries train on their own after intermediate level)? Maybe they were friends at one point? Because Akako yearns to please her father and Florisse wishes to avenge for her father? Might be some common values there?

Chatty Flatterer

14,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
SentryBlauBlitz
Antique Doll Snow

We gotta get our characters together and interact. That's how I get my inspirations from. If I remember correctly, Akako is the Leader of the Fighter's Guild, right? She and Florisse are only 2 years apart, I don't know when did Akako enrolled the Academy, but Florisse was sent there when she turned 4 and lived in Tresiel until she's 11. Perhaps they've studied together in the Academy and have been training partners during their fundamental combat training curricula (Valkyries train on their own after intermediate level)? Maybe they were friends at one point? Because Akako yearns to please her father and Florisse wishes to avenge for her father? Might be some common values there?

Well Akako came over around 14-16 years old? She left the life of an assassin to join the academy, and was enrolled for a bit then moved to a teacher role by pulling some strings. (she stopped wanting to please her father when she left being an assassin.) They should interact though for certain.

Raider

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Antique Doll Snow

Cleric

Antique Doll Snow
Well Akako came over around 14-16 years old? She left the life of an assassin to join the academy, and was enrolled for a bit then moved to a teacher role by pulling some strings. (she stopped wanting to please her father when she left being an assassin.) They should interact though for certain.

Hmm, then Florisse would've left just before Akako enrolled. But Florisse would still visit the Academy and Estelle (her cousin) occasionally; as a member of the Fighter's Guild herself, she would've know Akako on business terms. Either that, or had Estelle know Akako first (Estelle might be instructing Akako by the time) and introduced Florisse to Akako.

And then the three of them ladies will be a perfect pranking trio to Myron and Matteo. YES.

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
SentryBlauBlitz
Antique Doll Snow

Hmm, then Florisse would've left just before Akako enrolled. But Florisse would still visit the Academy and Estelle (her cousin) occasionally; as a member of the Fighter's Guild herself, she would've know Akako on business terms. Either that, or had Estelle know Akako first (Estelle might be instructing Akako by the time) and introduced Florisse to Akako.

And then the three of them ladies will be a perfect pranking trio to Myron and Matteo. YES.

Kathy approves of this pranking of Matteo, Muwhahaha

Cleric

Helbrecht Schwarz
Antique Doll Snow

Helbrecht was there supposed to be a comment or something cos I can't see it--

Oh well.

User Image

Sytry Von Hellbond

I honestly would love to pre-plot Florisse with Kathy because Florisse's family is a noble military family who served Laein for generations so they'd be potentially good friends if they get the chance to know each other. Florisse is 2 years older than Kathy... hmm. She might smuggle foreign goods she got from Tresiel like Pocky and Pepero and mochi to Kathy cos why not.

Florisse (13): Let me show you how to climb trees Kathy it's SUPER fun!!!

Also cos making fun of noble/royal guys like Matteo and Vann is fun.

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
SentryBlauBlitz
Helbrecht Schwarz
Antique Doll Snow

Oh well.

User Image

Sytry Von Hellbond

I honestly would love to pre-plot Florisse with Kathy because Florisse's family is a noble military family who served Laein for generations so they'd be potentially good friends if they get the chance to know each other. Florisse is 2 years older than Kathy... hmm. She might smuggle foreign goods she got from Tresiel like Pocky and Pepero and mochi to Kathy cos why not.

Omg yes i totally see it XD
That would be neat if The two of them were childhood friends, or something.

Feral Poster

16,125 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
SentryBlauBlitz
Helbrecht Schwarz
Antique Doll Snow

Oh well.

User Image

Sytry Von Hellbond

Good thing Ludwig is not noble or royal then.

Now back to my quiet corner and bed before anyone realizes I said anything in here since I am still in recovery.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff