Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythos will be remade soon. When should the new thread start IC-wise?

Right where the old one left off. (Aka make new thread right away!) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
After the Calxus invasion. (Spoiler: Calxus wins with this option) 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Sometime during the Calxus invasion. 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

Raider

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
SentryBlauBlitz
Here's a real life footage of His Majesty Matteo running to save his kingdom:

User Image

As you can see, this would be the reason why he hasn't appeared yet.

I swear this isn't a spoiler and this isn't even official.

*runs away*
Oh god. I laughed too hard at this gif. xD

Phantom

KokoroV1
Oh yes I'd be happy with having Kyung and Vaan interact after the timeskip. biggrin
That sounds pretty fun, actually. They could meet up at the fighter's guild, he'll have a lot to tell her. wink

But first, we're expecting a post from Aria! razz
I think she could be given precedence in the posting order since she attacked and is in the gusts path.

Sytry Von Hellbond
Oh man you're really wanting Matteo dead, eh eh eh?

Kathy's dearly beloved brother is actually a very skilled fighter who knows his way around the kingdom.
If he did not die on the battlefield, I think he'd know where to hide if they were swarmed.

Also he may receive a warning... which would help him survive...

SentryBlauBlitz
User Image
Falmerial: "Matteo Leofric, you will now run in circles until you cannot run anymore!"
Emperor Cantos activates ~ The above gif becomes official.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

EDIT: Okay I'm going to be meeting up with some friends today.
When I return I may be belligerently drunk. Make fun of me all you want.
May come on here... Damnerung prolly won't see a post till tomorrow, sorry. <3

Chatty Flatterer

14,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Nevros

She has A hate for him fueled by jealousy thats is deeply rooted back to their childhood.

From Kathy's point of veiw, Matteo had everything, and Kathy lived in his shadow. Fated to always be 2nd best, as she tried to out do him throughout their whole childhood hoping to gain her parent's attention and prove that she was just as good as him. And the fact that she is cursed to die young(for now) by her disease, has only made her more envious.

King Garbage

Anxious Fatcat

alottie
= w = ;

same

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

Nevros

Ill try but I too got a little drunk yesterday... Okay alot drunk >,<
The people in the year above me graduated high school and I went to a partayyy. Still managed to stumble home at 4am.. Luckily I live in a good neighbourhood.
Im feeling a bit woozy but ill try to post today I guess >,<

6,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
I'm wondering if I should post or wait for the time skip. sweatdrop Then again I may make a small post tomorrow, but that is if I'm not too tired from work. Since lately we've been getting busier and not enough people to handle it. So since I'm a nice person I try to stay back a little longer after the time I'm suppose to clock out. crying Then there's the wedding plans and making sure my mom from coming up with ideas on how to make a table look nice. *sigh* Oh and I can't forget the family problem about something personal within the family that is really trying me and wants me become like Godzilla stressed who's like stop being all a**. This here is my life. crying

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
dragon_star_animedrago
I'm wondering if I should post or wait for the time skip. sweatdrop Then again I may make a small post tomorrow, but that is if I'm not too tired from work. Since lately we've been getting busier and not enough people to handle it. So since I'm a nice person I try to stay back a little longer after the time I'm suppose to clock out. crying Then there's the wedding plans and making sure my mom from coming up with ideas on how to make a table look nice. *sigh* Oh and I can't forget the family problem about something personal within the family that is really trying me and wants me become like Godzilla stressed who's like stop being all a**. This here is my life. crying

-huggles- im sorry, life can be rough, tyt. Im here for you !

6,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sytry Von Hellbond
dragon_star_animedrago

-huggles- im sorry, life can be rough, tyt. Im here for you !

Aw~ Thanks. -hug back- No need to be sorry. xd

Yeah, life can.

Thanks. I'm here for you too if life gets rough for you. 3nodding

Chatty Flatterer

14,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
Morning all.

Phantom

I've been loopy doopy these last few days, still sort of hungover from it all.
Hopefully I'm not still drunk tonight when I come home.
Suddenly all my friends were like 'hey you still exist, come entertain me.'
And of course I've been all like. O.K. And then they feed me beer and pizza.

And, and, and... *flops down on to the floor head first.*
*Mumbles* I'll post... soon... I love... you all... neee.

King Garbage

Nevros
-rolls out a sleeping bag for nev-
You know where to go when you need some rest~! Cx

Cleric

/Laughs frantically and hugs everyone

/Cues Korean disco music and try to finish typing up Estelle's post

/Tries to get into character with Estelle feeling the Cantos.

/With Korean disco music.

..........Wait, that doesn't feel so right.

But it feels right.

What's going on..............

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas