Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mythos will be remade soon. When should the new thread start IC-wise?

Right where the old one left off. (Aka make new thread right away!) 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
After the Calxus invasion. (Spoiler: Calxus wins with this option) 0.16666666666667 16.7% [ 1 ]
Sometime during the Calxus invasion. 0.83333333333333 83.3% [ 5 ]
Total Votes:[ 6 ]

Fashionable Vampire

10,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Nevros
Yep. This is true.She'll be torn because she'll want to free Laein but she hates Matteo, and definitely won't let him take the seat of power from her that easily.

I was also thinking that maybe kathy and matteo work together to start a rebellion,and it brings them closer

I also had an idea for kathy to Escape The main palace. But th details still have to be worked out.

Partying Prophet

5,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tycoon 200
So much love. :3 I'm slowly working on my character. And Trying to figure out where to place her once I'm done :3

Fweep's Widow

Aged Sex Symbol

Uno Apples
So much love. :3 I'm slowly working on my character. And Trying to figure out where to place her once I'm done :3

Kyung Mi is availAble on the streets of treisel smile

Cleric

Um, for the Calxus Oppression + Laein Rebellion + Rising Alliance from Gaia for Laein (bare with me on the terms I use because I like making up terms for events), I have some rough ideas for my character. I'll just toss them here because it might affect a lot of people's idea and it might be easier to leave my plans transparent.

1. Estelle's Arc
She's going to find a loophole in Falmerial's order and form a rebellion network across major nations based on his words. Rules of which race will go to which nation is to be discussed with Nev after I get back from my trip. (I'm still out of town atm).

2. Florisse's Arc
She is the Valkyrie of Laein, not the strongest warrior but worthy enough to be seen as a rallying figure. She and Ludwig (Laein's High Commander and General-to-Be plus her fiance, ahem) fell into Gaia through a portal trap set by a sorceress; Ludwig was unconscious from the trauma he suffered during the teleport, forcing Florisse to seek help to make their way back to Gaia. On her quest she'd eventually knew Laein had been captured by Calxus and will turn to seek allies from Gaia and bring them back with her.

3. Akhet's Arc
Akhet lives and serves in Zarmid as a bard/chanter/priestess. She has her own quest which doesn't have much to do with Laein-Calxus War, as far as I can see, so I'll just leave her out of the picture for now.

Tipsy Fatcat

dragon_star_animedrago

I think it's okay to post as Damon. ^^
-plywood_platypus-

I was waiting for Platy to post as Rin first
          If she is not too busy
          Though today I have a thing with the boyfriend
          Wont be able to post till tomorrow
          Just on quickly to let you all know
          Sorry guys OTL

Raider

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Nevros
OKAY! So today I'm going to be heading out to play Dungeon and Dragons with some friends. biggrin
Expecting mucho funzos. If I'm not back tonight, don't forget I love you all. heart

Helbrecht Schwarz
Katarina pentakills don't count as pentakills. razz

Show me a gif of Garen getting a penta with JUST his spin and I'll be impressed. XD

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dat file name tho. Nice D&D, which edition and setting ya'll playing? (Don't worry I'm not gonna looking for an edition fight. I'm not THAT immature. emotion_hug )

Mr. Krabs getting pentakill: ...."Do you feel it Mr. Krabs?"

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This gif needs a Jax and Panth jump.

Raider

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Apple Somersby
I saw a thing recently that I feel silly for never having thought of. I saw AP Burst Tristana, and when I told someone about it all amazed and s**t, what I got was: That's olllllld

So I felt stupid after that.

But now I know a guy who says he was one of the pioneers for it who started doing it way back when. This guy would be inspiring if he was all that good, but he has good ideas sometimes.

Unrelated note: Have I ever hugged you lil wolf? Those animal bodies always melts my heart places. :B

Dont worry, I always underestimate Tristana AP or AD. Also I know someone like that, although he's more of a troll than anything. He makes these really stupid builds so me and my friends will notice him. s**t like AD Kassadin, AD Kat (Pre-VU), AP Ashe, etc. Guy was annoying as hell.

Raider

5,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Uno Apples
Hello, I just wanted to pop in and say Hi. I'm about to leave for work so I will be back and most likely finish my profile either tonight or tomorrow morning. :3
Welcome to the roleplay new person! :3

Have a complimentary wasabi pie. yum_wasabipie

and a gif. :3

Partying Prophet

5,200 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Tycoon 200
Helbrecht Schwarz
Uno Apples
Hello, I just wanted to pop in and say Hi. I'm about to leave for work so I will be back and most likely finish my profile either tonight or tomorrow morning. :3
Welcome to the roleplay new person! :3

Have a complimentary wasabi pie. yum_wasabipie

and a gif. :3

Thank you :3

Edit: So work had me stay late and my TV shows distracted me so Profile will be done tomorrow before work.
Helbrecht Schwarz
Apple Somersby
I saw a thing recently that I feel silly for never having thought of. I saw AP Burst Tristana, and when I told someone about it all amazed and s**t, what I got was: That's olllllld

So I felt stupid after that.

But now I know a guy who says he was one of the pioneers for it who started doing it way back when. This guy would be inspiring if he was all that good, but he has good ideas sometimes.

Unrelated note: Have I ever hugged you lil wolf? Those animal bodies always melts my heart places. :B

Dont worry, I always underestimate Tristana AP or AD. Also I know someone like that, although he's more of a troll than anything. He makes these really stupid builds so me and my friends will notice him. s**t like AD Kassadin, AD Kat (Pre-VU), AP Ashe, etc. Guy was annoying as hell.
No I've not yet been hugged at all. I'm quite content just parked on my little a** right here.

See the guy I'm talking about isn't as much annoying as he is kind of...I dunno how to describe what he is. On one occasion he called the whole concept a "dumbass diamond" and went on a long spiel about taking "raw stupid" and grinding it down into something refined and workable.

But then he followed it up with genuine stupid like "******** jungle we don't need that s**t"

And he's obsessed with breaking the meta if he can help it. <-- that part I'm ok with.
Makes him at least interesting to play with.

6,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
SentryBlauBlitz
Um, for the Calxus Oppression + Laein Rebellion + Rising Alliance from Gaia for Laein (bare with me on the terms I use because I like making up terms for events), I have some rough ideas for my character. I'll just toss them here because it might affect a lot of people's idea and it might be easier to leave my plans transparent.

1. Estelle's Arc
She's going to find a loophole in Falmerial's order and form a rebellion network across major nations based on his words. Rules of which race will go to which nation is to be discussed with Nev after I get back from my trip. (I'm still out of town atm).

2. Florisse's Arc
She is the Valkyrie of Laein, not the strongest warrior but worthy enough to be seen as a rallying figure. She and Ludwig (Laein's High Commander and General-to-Be plus her fiance, ahem) fell into Gaia through a portal trap set by a sorceress; Ludwig was unconscious from the trauma he suffered during the teleport, forcing Florisse to seek help to make their way back to Gaia. On her quest she'd eventually knew Laein had been captured by Calxus and will turn to seek allies from Gaia and bring them back with her.

3. Akhet's Arc
Akhet lives and serves in Zarmid as a bard/chanter/priestess. She has her own quest which doesn't have much to do with Laein-Calxus War, as far as I can see, so I'll just leave her out of the picture for now.

The whole idea of askinf Gaia for help was something I was thinking of doing with my character too. lol Also was going to try see if I can have Joshua get Xai to see that if they don't act now and help fight back Calxus the allies they could of make would of all been taken over. That is if Nevros don't mind Xai somewhere along the line starts fighting in the war.

6,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
Little_Ms_Kerfuffle
dragon_star_animedrago

I think it's okay to post as Damon. ^^
-plywood_platypus-

I was waiting for Platy to post as Rin first
          If she is not too busy
          Though today I have a thing with the boyfriend
          Wont be able to post till tomorrow
          Just on quickly to let you all know
          Sorry guys OTL

Okay. Yeah we need Rin to jump in.

King Garbage

Uno Apples
Sage is available to be ran into, too! I plan on posting with her tonight. She's a blacksmith, so of your character needs anything like that, sage is your gal! Cx

Or they are welcome to be friends, too! O8
Sage has been around for many many years, and quite likes stories and music. She couldn't possibly play, but she could be a frequent flier to any of the bard events. = u =

King Garbage

Nevros
I believe in you. You can post soon. I know you can. You're a shining star and a people pleaser. C8 <333333
I know all your deep dark secrets and will black mail you into posting.

Phantom

alottie
I believe in you. You can post soon. I know you can. You're a shining star and a people pleaser. C8 <333333
I know all your deep dark secrets and will black mail you into posting.
Noooo don't tell them about meeee!
Cause I can't post right now... it feels like I have arthritis in my wrists.
Typing this is painful enough, gwaaah.
I'm waiting for the burning to go away to actually post.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff