Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
Tenrou Kunagi
Skyeworks

Ahh I see X3
Don't worry! The post won't go off too far. It will be brief yet subtle.

**Edit:
I'll have it ready after I take care of a quick errand for my parents : P
Need to pay a loan for them since they're at work now.

just realized you said about monty! Yeah...he was my hero for animating....and he makes awesome models tool...god damn.

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Skyeworks
KeyBlader1
Skyeworks
User Image

s**t gaia...I'm not crying.... crying

You know, I just got finished rewatching RWBY Season 1, and then this happens... Rest in peace you amazing master of mo-cap fighting

I'm still raging on how young he was, and how much unfinished stuff he probably have on his comp I would be horrifled if that happened to me.... sad

Poor Monty.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thieving Rogue

16,140 Points
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Mimosa: Victory! 50
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
Skyeworks
KeyBlader1
Skyeworks
User Image

You know, I just got finished rewatching RWBY Season 1, and then this happens... Rest in peace you amazing master of mo-cap fighting

I'm still raging on how young he was, and how much unfinished stuff he probably have on his comp I would be horrifled if that happened to me.... sad

Poor Monty.

I know. He was amazing and funny and did so much just for the sake of entertaining us, and then he was taken from us far sooner than he should have been, leaving an empty void where we once all enjoyed his work.

God, it's Edd Gould all over again, but worse since I got to see him at PAX PRIME last year. Didn't get to talk to him, but if I knew that would have been the only time I would ever get to meet him in real life...

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
Maia Hart
Skyeworks
KeyBlader1
Skyeworks
User Image

Poor Monty.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOL...I need this!

XD I have like ton and tons of drawing tha tI was doing and I would hate to die suddenly and never finished them.

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
KeyBlader1
Skyeworks
KeyBlader1
Skyeworks
User Image

Poor Monty.

I know. He was amazing and funny and did so much just for the sake of entertaining us, and then he was taken from us far sooner than he should have been, leaving an empty void where we once all enjoyed his work.

God, it's Edd Gould all over again, but worse since I got to see him at PAX PRIME last year. Didn't get to talk to him, but if I knew that would have been the only time I would ever get to meet him in real life...

*sigh* yeah, I only heard it Monday. and it made me sad. the man was my hero ya know....even when I don't show it.

Cunning Informer

11,450 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Divorced 100
As for everyone, Kunagi did not lose the fight. Heaven took a whole lot of damage from Kunagi and only had one hit in. Which is the only thing I animated because it's hell to animate an entire fight scene.

Me and Tenrou Kunagi had planned this fight beforehand sorry if anyone misunderstood as me god moding her. :3

Maia hart informed me that it might seem so since no one knew about this

Demonic Wolf

9,575 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Haha! No worries! Skye and I had discussed about the short fight already, but I apologize that we didn't inform you guys XD (It was a bit unfair that the post mislead you guys to think that Skye was manipulating my character without my consent)

No hard feelings though! >w< We didn't really discuss thoroughly on how it would be initiated but we'll get it fixed.

I'll have Kunagi's post ready as a follow-up to what happen once Skye and I reach to an agreement to how this will be settled.

Demonic Wolf

9,575 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Qunarti

I'm glad to hear that you enjoyed it. it was quite interesting indeed. XD

Yeah, I noticed that too >w<' Okay! I'll add you on skype then : 3

Demonic Wolf

9,575 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Skyeworks

just realized you said about monty! Yeah...he was my hero for animating....and he makes awesome models tool...god damn.

At first I was confused on why Ruby's weapon was there until I remembered what happen to Monty ;w;
His creations were definitely amazing!

I suppose I'll just post Kunagi at a later time ^^' (when I'm allowed to)

Demonic Wolf

9,575 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Bidding War 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Qunarti

That's too bad >w< I was having a hard time logging in my skype earlier but I'm online now!

I found your skype and added you : 3

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
The RP is officially open to all students, both old and new!

In that spirit, I officially call out:

Skyeworks
Yuji (both Yuki and Aurelius interacted with him)

KeyBlader1
Tobias and Ein (who got Yuki's attention for a while)

yurrai
Opal (along with Tobias and Ein)

Qunarti
Itazura (who now has Aurelius' full attention)

xRagnaraqx
Ragnar (since Heaven's having a bonding moment with Kunagi, he'd be the one to lead them into the auditorium)

Tenrou Kunagi
Kunagi (to react to Heaven, I presume)

9,000 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
Tenrou Kunagi
taffy-chan

I see six Taffy-chan on Skype: one from California, one from San Jose, one from Canada, one from the UK, one from Hong Kong, and one from Malaysia. Which are you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff