Welcome to Gaia! ::

zippypopz's One That Got Away

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume

Had he ever realized she is shirtless? xD She's gonna comment on that...

Oh crap. I completely forgot about that! Now that would make him drop her! XD

Well she's not gonna saaay anything. I'm gonna leave that for your post, because I'm gonna have her just wildly blushing about it before she realizes a razor and hound are following them. Maybe once he takes care of those he can address it? Lol.

I just had the idea that he wouldn't notice until hes done taking care of them. Like he had set her down so he picks her back up but when he starts walking again he just realizes it. Heh.
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume

Well she's not gonna saaay anything. I'm gonna leave that for your post, because I'm gonna have her just wildly blushing about it before she realizes a razor and hound are following them. Maybe once he takes care of those he can address it? Lol.

I just had the idea that he wouldn't notice until hes done taking care of them. Like he had set her down so he picks her back up but when he starts walking again he just realizes it. Heh.

Hound might be a problem..Razor will be fine, but I haven't come up with a contingency plan for the Hounds yet XD

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume

Hound might be a problem..Razor will be fine, but I haven't come up with a contingency plan for the Hounds yet XD

Well the hound is attached to a not really sturdy looking fire hydrant in my post. But it could really be a sturdy one if you only want to deal with one of the two hazards. Anyway, posted. :3
Kimbley of Chaos

oh ho hi! Hello I love that gif by the way. Fabulas. I am excited to be here! This is gonna be jawesome! But without the Sharks. Or with the Sharks. I just don't know yet

Loyal Poster

Be Zealous
Kimbley of Chaos

oh ho hi! Hello I love that gif by the way. Fabulas. I am excited to be here! This is gonna be jawesome! But without the Sharks. Or with the Sharks. I just don't know yet

I'm glad you like the gif! x3
Thats great! I can say that I love how the others are really nice. I can't vouch for most characters yet because my character has mainly just interacted with Cloud, but from what I have read they all seem interesting!
If I am right you should get to post any minute you want to because they did open the ship doors.
I wanted to say, "Hello!" To all our recent newcomers! I was asleep when the introductions occurred, forgive my latency!

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume

Neeh!

I keep shipping them, even though I know that I can't.

User Image
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume

Neeh!

User Image

I know XD Thank you for respecting my decision though!
Kimbley of Chaos

ah thank you for keeping me apprised! that's so nice. this is gonna be fuuun. i hope to interact with most everybody, not sure if i can get around to talking with your character because penny is apart of the second ground team. maybe one day [/looks to the sky longingly] XD
      oh god. i just realized, i've made my character the oldest
      what have i done!? blargh, penny y u so eld?
      User Image

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume

Neeh!

User Image

Of course. When I was considering of trying to make it work again I was like, inspiration! Then I was like, nope she is gonna get friend-zoned. If she gets friend-zoned, this would be the process.

Cloud:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hannah:
User Image

Cloud:

Hannah:
User Image

... Time Passes ...

Hannah:
User Image

Cloud:

Hannah (as the guy in this):
User Image

Cloud:

Hannah:
User Image

Loyal Poster

Be Zealous
Kimbley of Chaos

ah thank you for keeping me apprised! that's so nice. this is gonna be fuuun. i hope to interact with most everybody, not sure if i can get around to talking with your character because penny is apart of the second ground team. maybe one day [/looks to the sky longingly] XD

User Image
She will be there soon. That day may just be today!
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume

Neeh!

User Image

Of course. When I was considering of trying to make it work again I was like, inspiration! Then I was like, nope she is gonna get friend-zoned. If she gets friend-zoned, this would be the process.

Cloud:

Hannah:
User Image

Cloud:

Hannah:
User Image

... Time Passes ...

Hannah:
User Image

Cloud:

User Image

Cloud:

Hannah:
User Image

Morgan Freeman! Unfortunately it's true, though he would be much kinder than some of these. There are also other reasons that will be revealed if you choose to continue on pressing him- Which I don't mind as long as you know the eventual outcome.
Kimbley of Chaos

you are the gif master my friend! i love it! baseball girl vs dainty girl who will win? EVERYBODY! Because yay girls! XD

Loyal Poster

Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume
Kimbley of Chaos
Kato X Yume

Neeh!

User Image

Cloud:

Hannah:
User Image

Cloud:

Hannah:
User Image

... Time Passes ...

Hannah:
User Image

Cloud:

User Image

Cloud:

Hannah:
User Image

Morgan Freeman! Unfortunately it's true, though he would be much kinder than some of these. There are also other reasons that will be revealed if you choose to continue on pressing him- Which I don't mind as long as you know the eventual outcome.

I dunno it just seems like it would fit that she might fall for him.... I will try to detach myself from that idea with all my strength though!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff