Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wealthy Sex Symbol

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
I got accused of being gay at the beginning of the year cuz most of my friends are girls and i like pop music, so the kid who said i was gay wouldn't leave me alone and then it turned into me previously being a girl and getting changed into a guy crying so one day i had enough and i told him to screw the ******** off and he said i was to much og a wuss so i tackled him to the ground and started pounding him but then he grabbed a rock and scraped me accreoss the chest (and yes thats what the scar is for) then the teacher saw us fighting and of course when she walked by she saw me punching his face in so I got suspended and i was like WTF! stressed what about this gash in my CHEST!!!!! So now im a "spazzy gay kid"
Imperial Mushroom
I am made fun of because I am chubby ;-;
and also someone stuck a piece of gum to my a**, and I'm really pissed off about it. >.<

lol they r haters
maybe they liked ur a** ^^

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
i just started getting made fun of this year sad ppl are saying im going emo and i wear to much black??? how dose that have any thing to do with emo v.v its bothers me... and this one kid keeps saying shame on u for some stupid reason

Friendly Noob

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Megathread 100
iceheart831
Pinay4Iife
I , once, got all teased since I was Asian, I had those eyes -.-, wearing glasses, & most of all since I didnt kno English that well... ... But now they dont biggrin Cause I went from being a shy girl to this new girl ;o ..... And learned English pretty fast dramallama
But I still remember those days.... wasnt really fun..

...i wonder when people will realize that no matter how much they try to stretch/pull that they will never achieve this cat-eye perfection? xD

ahahah xd

Greedy Athlete

McFliphair
Imperial Mushroom
and also someone stuck a piece of gum to my a**, and I'm really pissed off about it. >.<

lol they r haters

Haters or not, it took me an hour to get that wad off T^T

8,050 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
im popular and i still get picked on LOL xD i know im a fail ;O

Mega Werewolf

5,300 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
dont say u cut urself at school, blame it on ur cat and everyhtings cool.

3,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
iceheart831
Scene_Lover_01
iceheart831
Scene_Lover_01
I have been accused of being a LEZ! gonk Im starighhht! crying
Also people have been calling me a "Scene POSER" cry
ALSO...
<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<
<__> people have been saying that I go out out with a guy... >___> That has been going around since THIRD GRADE! burning_eyes Even though I never did! And people have been calling me emo.. emo okay I confess... I can get a little emo at times..

this is a sure sign that they are not even worth dignifying with a response O_O they accuse you of being a lez and at the same time accuse you of going out with a guy?

they have to at least have a GOOD and even slightly accurate insult to be worth anything -.-

this is like trying to buy things at the mall with literally nothing (they have to at least have ...i dunno..stones? something!)

just do what the mall does: security -> begone

Gah! Thanks ^^ I just now relized it.. x33 Thanks for pointing it out! ^^ AND.. AND.. <__> How about if you live at an idian school and your dad's and idian but your mom is full white and you look more liek your mom so get nicknamed "Whitey"..? eek

well first right off the batt, you'd be worshiped like a goddess and fawned on by guys/girls in India (lighter you are more higher status/social class)

2nd take a piece of paper and compare it to your skin in front of them.
and go:

you: *stare at paper, then at your skin, then stare at the offender* *calmly shake your head and pat them on the shoulder, and walk away*

its not your fault that some people are color blind.

Ah! ^^ Once agian you saved me ^^ Thank you for ALL of your adice!! :33

5,550 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Mark Twain 100
I get made fun of because people are not use to someone being so different, I really love being different 4laugh and it feels nice because when people say my name, its not just "Who is that?" people actually know who I am, but I'm not one of the "populars" I'm just "me" whee

4,600 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
Jeez...where to start...Well first of all, all the homophobes in the god damn school came after my a** in middle school because I look like a hard core Lesbian. (Which I'm not fully, I'm bi, but I wasn't even that back then so it dosn't matter) So after they all burned my writings and beat the living s**t out of me I went into and emo phase that of course only made things worse. Then I met a few good people that actually gave a s**t what happend to me and I called them my first friends...Three and a half months later we all got in a car wreck and all five of them died while I was left with just a few scratches...because I had my seat belt on... So after that I never trusted anyone with friendship agian...Then I got into highschool and met this amazing girl who pretty much made my life do a 360. She not only stoped me from cutting, but kind of craddled me into beliving in other people agian...Yeah, I fell in love, and still am. I don't think she knows it though, but that's alright, as long as she's still around.
Internet Stalkers
What's wrong of being a gay/bi? gonk

I don't get it? Someone explain? D:

man being gay is just wrong
you don't need no explanation for that

Hilarious Friend

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Mark Twain 100
Internet Stalkers
What's wrong of being a gay/bi? gonk

I don't get it? Someone explain? D:
nothings ******** worng with it i think its awsome because you can't disappoint someone like some girl won't get upset about you liking boys cuz you like girls too people are just immature butt heads

Bashful Browser

I'm not usually made fun of to my face. People just like to sneak in snide comments whenever possible and whenever I try to call them on it they usually just just go "Oh, can't you tell it''s a joke?"
I'm a little socially awkward but I'm not completely incompetent.
I'm apparently a "nerd with no life who hangs out with those freaky/goth/emo/lez girls"

The comments about my friends piss me off the most D<
My close friends are popular outgoing girls that guys just can't seem to get enough of so I get made fun of for being the small,quite, and dressing like a mess kind of person by the guys just to impress my friends knowing that I don't care what people say so I won't do anything neutral
Well that was few years ago....
They all saw me as the annoying serving pet thats getting in their way of their sexual interest... *sigh* I know I dressed like I didn't care and didn't have a flattering appearance but that was really low of them
Imperial Mushroom
McFliphair
Imperial Mushroom

lol they r haters

Haters or not, it took me an hour to get that wad off T^T

i c well lifes a wad (of shizz)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items