Welcome to Gaia! ::

iceheart831
awdad
Being short and.....

your not short everyone else is just abnormally tall.

ya know, that makes a lot of sense. blaugh
I was very shy and went red in the face alot and so alot of people called me "tomato" ._.
I've gone out with a lotta guys n can be heartless to some of them. Ppl call me player but it doesn't rly affect me much. they cn just stfu

Friendly Noob

8,050 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Megathread 100
I , once, got all teased since I was Asian, I had those eyes -.-, wearing glasses, & most of all since I didnt kno English that well... ... But now they dont biggrin Cause I went from being a shy girl to this new girl ;o ..... And learned English pretty fast dramallama
But I still remember those days.... wasnt really fun..

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
iPlasticRobot
I get made fun of often, because I dated a girl last year. Also because of my weird dressing styles, like in the Fall I wear a really long flowing cape. I absolutely adore it and I still have the mentality of a 7 year old so I think it's just fine. But everyone just has to buzz around me, threaten me, and spread rumors about me.
I've been called slut, beached whale, fatty, pizza face, ******** man, bluborous mass... I'm chubby yes but at least I've got boobs and hips.

i bet some of those people haven't even DATED before.

...those names...i haven't heard those since pre-school O_O ....i guess some of them never left -.-

xD haha i have the mentality of a 4 year old.

xD like i said, i wore a panda and tiara to school. A guy said something like "you know your not a princess right?"

i told him "you know being envious is going to get you no where right?" ^^

when he denied it, i simply asked then why did he even bother commenting (since he obviously THOUGHT about it. WHY ELSE would a guy comment on how someone is dressed? xD had sooo much fun with this) girls are the same

try something along these lines xD it works.

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Aut_Ducky
iceheart831
Aut_Ducky
iceheart831
Aut_Ducky
i get made fun of alot and i still do.
People are idiots and they call me emo crazy or lez or fat.
I can be emo at times but usually not.
crazy cuz im usually hyper.
lez cuz i hang out with the weirdest girls who i personally like.(as friends)
fat cuz i eat a whole lot but i stay skinny.

silence can solve many problems= they should learn this

hyper is a good thing, you'll never get bored (im hyper too xD can go 3 day without sleep and STILL be hyper..then i crash) "crazy" is a title im proud of having (a crazy person will always deny it, a sane but fun person will gladly state they are crazy) xD

-.- those people hang out with their gender don't they?(weird=unique=not normal=not boring=person being talked to stays AWAKE)

as for fat: they may need glasses...or they need to go back to preschool and learn what word means what.

cool, you are a problem solver!! <3
im usually quiet and hyper, but i yell at the people in my school.
if they o like "hey are you datin that girl?"
id say "are you datin your mom? oh no wait or is that your dad?"
i can be just as mean.
Also i am so hyper i jump onto trees.

just to tick them, i would say:
*stare at them awkwardly*...im flattered but...
...sorry i don't like you in that way. *and walk away quickly* (the trick is to act it out right and run away while their in shock)

xD glad to help my fellow sisters twisted
xD make sure its LOUD and in public. (the more he denies it the faster the rumor spreads)

if its a mean girl, even better twisted

im evil, i know mrgreen

i like the way you think.
i will take your advice...thank you twisted

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
UrbanKibble
iceheart831
UrbanKibble
iceheart831
trixcat123
II Marx II
I. Effin. Hate. School.

I'm SO close to having the 'gay/bi' label attached to me...I wouldn't mind, but I wasn't planning on admitting to it until graduation.
ninja

:3 Yay for you! I love it when people admit things that others wouldn't. biggrin -gay fangirl- . . .-cough- Yah v,v

hehe same xD (yaoi fangirl)

-.- if parents ask it means

young
academics
on
ice

if you don't know what it is...and are homophobic..you do NOT wanna look this up. xD
I'm not scared of Homosexuals but that stuff still creeps the living hell out of me.

xd my friend and i faint/drool (well she does) over this xD
its freaking HOT!! xD (who said girls can't be perverts? cool
Heh heh, you may be more perverted than me! Who knows O3O And yaoi is creepy... They said it was a girl in that dorm! They said on the back! I thought it was going to be a comedy romance! But it wasn't a girl! It...It...

*mental image-> loss of blood->faints*
....*revives*...could you give me that title of that? xD

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Torrtor
iceheart831
Torrtor
I was made fun of because people were accusing me of being a lesbian. (Some still do, but not as many. I think the student who started it transferred.)
There was this huge rumor going around, and people kept adding to it and since it was said by someone who doesn't even know me "it must be true". (Basically, it was that I was a lesbian, dating all of my best friends ((so that would make me dating 5 girls)), cheating on them all with each other with each other, and that I would make out with them in the school's courtyard.
Because my school is packed with homophobes, I was pushed around, called names, locked out of rooms, got stuff thrown at, got made fun of, and was also attacked a few times.
I brought it up with my friends, which few are actual lesbians, and they were like "...how come YOU'RE being bullied like this, and we're not?" (because they're open about their sexuality.)

People would also bully me because apparently I was "so cute, I'm defenseless and so fun to push around".
... -_-;

oooo physical is when it started getting harder.
as for the story...do they HEAR themselves? what is this? a script for a C movie?

now for the throwing: its good for you believe it or not, think of it as training your reflexes (if its lethal : SUE)

name calling: just let it fly right past your head (don't ignore it) it will annoy them if you ignore them, but if you HONESTLY don't even NOTICE them they will be enraged xD

when their about to slam you assume the protective stances or dodge (see youtube: how to survive a glomp 101) same principles only im pretty sure your bullies are nicer about it. xD

take up lock picking as a hobby, both fun, and gets you out of tough situations

the reason their picking on you is your the easier target, your friends are probably more confident and intimidating.

but a silent opponent is a dangerous one (just drop the hints here and there; such as lock picking xD dunno why people find this so scary ninja ) (be quiet about your hints, always through "non violent" means...it seems to set off their animalistic survival instincts when its just "quiet" xD

-add some blank looks (stare at them with this look i mean) here and there xD just to add some spice to the entree

*laugh* you have some great ideas. Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. ^^

xD haha, am i getting annoying yet?

crazy thing is, the more ridiculous the idea is, the more effective it is (i guess no one found out since they were to scared to try xD im probably the only one who does these things xD )

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
kodomo_555
everybody think i'm "unfit" and i'm bad at every sports i do. once, they just started a basketball without even choosing me in a team. the teacher didn't do much, so i just had to go to any team by myself. I was really mad!

every sport always end up with me missing the ball or throwing it 1 foot away from my body.

i can do 1/2 a pushup (the down part xD -.- not back up part >.> )
they have not SEEN "unfit" unless they ere in my PE class (xD people think i excerise since i stay skinny...yeah, no -.- )

my definition of "fit"=moving=requires energy=tiring=not gunna do it -.-

how's THAT for "unfit"? xD

ps. id gladly sit out, without being in a team.

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Elektro7
I skipped first grade, and apparently this made me think I was better than everyone in my new class.
Or at least that's what my new class seemed to think.

It went on like that for several years, barely having any friends even up until high school 2 years ago.
Although my chances of a romantic relationship in high school are pretty much nonexistant due to the year age difference.

To be honest I never really cared about anything they did...
To be scarily honest, I think I'm just screwed up enough for me not to care, and am recently noticing this.

I mean the other day in Social, we had a question about a feeling of belonging, I simply answered, "The feeling of belonging is an illusion created by the self to mask the feeling of the obviousness of one's shortcomings, a false belief of acceptance"

I still don't see what's wrong with that answer, but apparently the 29 other people giving me weird looks did.

i see nothing wrong with not caring O_O (my username is what it is for a reason-> given to me by my mom xD....)

it is abnomal TO care. (because the golden question is: why? you could list why you shouldn't, but few can list why you SHOULD ) <- debatable (such as job interviews, physical abuse, etc.= nothing that can't be solved)

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Artistic Steve
I was very shy and went red in the face alot and so alot of people called me "tomato" ._.

at least you aren't refered to as "bannana"
(suppose to mean chinese born american or something xD )

though i haven't actually been called this...

look on the bright side:
who looks more retarded?
the person walking away or the person shouting out "TOMATO!!!"

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Pinay4Iife
I , once, got all teased since I was Asian, I had those eyes -.-, wearing glasses, & most of all since I didnt kno English that well... ... But now they dont biggrin Cause I went from being a shy girl to this new girl ;o ..... And learned English pretty fast dramallama
But I still remember those days.... wasnt really fun..

...i wonder when people will realize that no matter how much they try to stretch/pull that they will never achieve this cat-eye perfection? xD

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Ranger Aqua
I've gone out with a lotta guys n can be heartless to some of them. Ppl call me player but it doesn't rly affect me much. they cn just stfu

hey, if the people want to go out with someone they don't like to only hurt them more in the end, let them.

-.- but honestly, its the one who dumps, that has their best interest in mind.

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
awdad
iceheart831
awdad
Being short and.....

your not short everyone else is just abnormally tall.

ya know, that makes a lot of sense. blaugh

ninja

2,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
Internet Stalkers
What's wrong of being a gay/bi? gonk

I don't get it? Someone explain? D:

This isn't really my account (my friend asked me to get the citizen acheivement for her) But idk man people obsses over stupis things. I've had that label of Gay attached to me ever since 5th grade but im as straight as straight can be. i dont get it.

P.S. My actual account name is Jake13312 feel free to add me

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces