Internet Stalkers
What's wrong of being a gay/bi? gonk

I don't get it? Someone explain? D:

man being gay is just wrong
you don't need no explanation for that

and its wrong because____________________
be warned i will "debate" everything you state. ninja

proud member of GSA
proud fangirl *_* <- be afraid, be very afraid...

heart

Heh. I don't think there is anything wrong about it. It's still love. What if people said being straight was wrong, hm?

we already DO! xD
the 18 or older LAW!!

for example: guy 1 month older+ girl is 17 and 11 months= jail

sad really, they need to fix this law. xD

7,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Flatterer 200
iceheart831
xXxLinkin_ParkaholicxXx
iceheart831
xp
xXxLinkin_ParkaholicxXx
i just started getting made fun of this year sad ppl are saying im going emo and i wear to much black??? how dose that have any thing to do with emo v.v its bothers me... and this one kid keeps saying shame on u for some stupid reason

-.- black=does NOT mean emo >.< its the best color there is! (the fashion world would support this comment -.-) your school obviously has no fashion sense and are in no possision to judge others before they take a look in the mirror.

i shudder to think whats in their closet crying

as for the kid....he just seems like a complete creeper...make sure you are never alon with him.... ninja

the kids at my skool think they no every thing about every one witch they dont they dont no who i am i have never act my self around them, i dont wanna be mad fun of. they think im the same as every one else they make fun of every one for who they look like not for who they r. if they dont look like them they r called rude names, if they dont act "cool". they r all bullies

they are so stereotypical that its pathetic really. they can't even be considered REAL bullies (it be an utter mockery and insulting to "bullies" everywhere )

its really funny when you think about it. their philosophy is so childish! "you don't look/act like me so im better?" people only have value BECAUSE there is ONLY ONE of them. if there were more their price just keeps dropping rofl (not that it was valuable to begin with; i wouldn't buy them xD. would you? )

take pride in your own "value"

i am not sure is ur on my side or there side =/
iceheart831
trixcat123
iceheart831
DJCure
Internet Stalkers
What's wrong of being a gay/bi? gonk

I don't get it? Someone explain? D:

man being gay is just wrong
you don't need no explanation for that

and its wrong because____________________
be warned i will "debate" everything you state. ninja

proud member of GSA
proud fangirl *_* <- be afraid, be very afraid...

heart

Heh. I don't think there is anything wrong about it. It's still love. What if people said being straight was wrong, hm?

we already DO! xD
the 18 or older LAW!!

for example: guy 1 month older+ girl is 17 and 11 months= jail

sad really, they need to fix this law. xD

-cough cough- Life confuses me o-o

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Electric Shrimps
iceheart831
Electric Shrimps
I'm not made fun of much, but I do hate school because of some people. Some people do judge me because of my age, I'm way too young to be in the class where I am now, so everyone is like four years older than me. Makes me sad though, because I can be interesting to talk to and I'm just as much human as those people are, honestly.

Also, I've known for a while that I am in fact bisexual, but I'm not telling anyone, because I'm sure my friends would think I'd be in love with them and then just scream, run and never talk to me again or something xp

your way to mature/good for the people who look down on you because of your AGE. (people do this WAY to often, my friends range from 60-6 years of age -.- and sometimes...the 6 year old is the most mature -.- ) just because someone is younger, doesn't mean they different in ways of thinking -.- thats just stupid. some 4 year olds have such tough childhoods that could make a grown man cry.

O_o no offence, but real friends wouldn't do that O_O
if my best friend told me she was lez, id be totally fine with it. she's still the person i befriended. (id just have a harder time setting her up with someone -.- ...since you nvr really know whose a closet homophobe >.< )

My friends are the people I hate the most, actually.
They always find ways to make me feel bad or just hit me because they think it's fun. I can't leave them though, because I don't want to be alone.
Don't feel bad for me, it's my choice so I have to face the consequences.
But anyway, they don't accept me this way, so they definitely won't accept me that way lol.
I don't feel any pressure to admit it either, so I'll just wait until I'm done with school (:

life shouldn't be about "consequences" and "punishments", it should be about living it to its fullest. if your friends are hurting you its not about being afraid of being alone, you already are and worse off to boot.

find some other people, be it on net or in school. don't waste your time on "consequences for your choices" move your be-hind and get to looking for your happiness. wink

ps. YOU need no one but YOURself. loving YOU for who YOU are is more than enough. YOU hold that much power. YOUR choices should have no "consequences". put YOURSELF in 1st priority.

my ways of thinking are selfish, i know, but iv live my life happily because of it.

5,900 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
iceheart831
ii-NeverShoutMisseh
I used to get made fun of in elementary. because my hair went down to the mid part of my back. o i got it chopped to my shoulders. oh and cause i had bangs. now i have side bangs and people call me emo. well used to anyway. :p
all the way around. i hate school.

my hair was over 2 feet and i was called "chinese repunzell" xD i LIKED that name

-.- don't they know side bangs are HOT right now? O_o

emo. emoemoemo. >.< JUST WHAT is so INSULTING about THIS!!
its like a domino affect!! do they SUBSCRIBE to "insults weekly" or something?!!
*breaths*

well xD don't hate the game, throw out its players ^^
(to hate something means they hold enough VALUE in YOUR eyes to be WORTH such as strong emotion like HATE )

to throw them out, means you leave them on a corner and drive off. xD <- fun rofl

...in my deffence, i came back >.>

o.o
i let it all roll off my back tho.
it doesnt bother me anymore cause im not so emotional. i omly took it to heart because my dad would a buse me metally and physically when i was little, now hes in prison and i hope he rots in hell O:<
but now i laugh at what they say ^^

2,250 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Profitable 100
Some people make fun of me just cuz im goth. Most my friends last year think im weird and dont really hang out with me anymore sad so im goth whats rong with that? Its who I am and if ppl dont like it then to bad. Its me and they just need to accept it.

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
xXxLinkin_ParkaholicxXx
iceheart831
xXxLinkin_ParkaholicxXx
iceheart831
xp
xXxLinkin_ParkaholicxXx
i just started getting made fun of this year sad ppl are saying im going emo and i wear to much black??? how dose that have any thing to do with emo v.v its bothers me... and this one kid keeps saying shame on u for some stupid reason

-.- black=does NOT mean emo >.< its the best color there is! (the fashion world would support this comment -.-) your school obviously has no fashion sense and are in no possision to judge others before they take a look in the mirror.

i shudder to think whats in their closet crying

as for the kid....he just seems like a complete creeper...make sure you are never alon with him.... ninja

the kids at my skool think they no every thing about every one witch they dont they dont no who i am i have never act my self around them, i dont wanna be mad fun of. they think im the same as every one else they make fun of every one for who they look like not for who they r. if they dont look like them they r called rude names, if they dont act "cool". they r all bullies

they are so stereotypical that its pathetic really. they can't even be considered REAL bullies (it be an utter mockery and insulting to "bullies" everywhere )

its really funny when you think about it. their philosophy is so childish! "you don't look/act like me so im better?" people only have value BECAUSE there is ONLY ONE of them. if there were more their price just keeps dropping rofl (not that it was valuable to begin with; i wouldn't buy them xD. would you? )

take pride in your own "value"

i am not sure is ur on my side or there side =/

here's the "food chain"

innocent people are "eaten" by bullies
"bullies" are eaten by me

they torture the weak, i torture the strong who (continuosly) torture the weak ( im sadistic by nature, but i can't bring myself to harm anyone who was truely sorry for what they DID)
im hardly "innocent", i admit it. but im too horid to even WANT to change my ways.
and yes, i admit, that i enjoy watching them crumble.

obviously, i excel at "torture" in the "mental" sense, and specialize in "revenge."

i guess its in your favor, im on your side. heart

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
ii-NeverShoutMisseh
iceheart831
ii-NeverShoutMisseh
I used to get made fun of in elementary. because my hair went down to the mid part of my back. o i got it chopped to my shoulders. oh and cause i had bangs. now i have side bangs and people call me emo. well used to anyway. :p
all the way around. i hate school.

my hair was over 2 feet and i was called "chinese repunzell" xD i LIKED that name

-.- don't they know side bangs are HOT right now? O_o

emo. emoemoemo. >.< JUST WHAT is so INSULTING about THIS!!
its like a domino affect!! do they SUBSCRIBE to "insults weekly" or something?!!
*breaths*

well xD don't hate the game, throw out its players ^^
(to hate something means they hold enough VALUE in YOUR eyes to be WORTH such as strong emotion like HATE )

to throw them out, means you leave them on a corner and drive off. xD <- fun rofl

...in my deffence, i came back >.>

o.o
i let it all roll off my back tho.
it doesnt bother me anymore cause im not so emotional. i omly took it to heart because my dad would a buse me metally and physically when i was little, now hes in prison and i hope he rots in hell O:<
but now i laugh at what they say ^^

YAY!! another person who has reached "enlightenment!!" xD

4,000 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
kazacku
Hello?

Hey, Willis

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
kazacku
Hello?

yes? heart
ello katinka, wha'ch doin'?

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Electric Shrimps
iceheart831
Electric Shrimps
iceheart831
Electric Shrimps
I'm not made fun of much, but I do hate school because of some people. Some people do judge me because of my age, I'm way too young to be in the class where I am now, so everyone is like four years older than me. Makes me sad though, because I can be interesting to talk to and I'm just as much human as those people are, honestly.

Also, I've known for a while that I am in fact bisexual, but I'm not telling anyone, because I'm sure my friends would think I'd be in love with them and then just scream, run and never talk to me again or something xp

your way to mature/good for the people who look down on you because of your AGE. (people do this WAY to often, my friends range from 60-6 years of age -.- and sometimes...the 6 year old is the most mature -.- ) just because someone is younger, doesn't mean they different in ways of thinking -.- thats just stupid. some 4 year olds have such tough childhoods that could make a grown man cry.

O_o no offence, but real friends wouldn't do that O_O
if my best friend told me she was lez, id be totally fine with it. she's still the person i befriended. (id just have a harder time setting her up with someone -.- ...since you nvr really know whose a closet homophobe >.< )

My friends are the people I hate the most, actually.
They always find ways to make me feel bad or just hit me because they think it's fun. I can't leave them though, because I don't want to be alone.
Don't feel bad for me, it's my choice so I have to face the consequences.
But anyway, they don't accept me this way, so they definitely won't accept me that way lol.
I don't feel any pressure to admit it either, so I'll just wait until I'm done with school (:

life shouldn't be about "consequences" and "punishments", it should be about living it to its fullest. if your friends are hurting you its not about being afraid of being alone, you already are and worse off to boot.

find some other people, be it on net or in school. don't waste your time on "consequences for your choices" move your be-hind and get to looking for your happiness. wink

ps. YOU need no one but YOURself. loving YOU for who YOU are is more than enough. YOU hold that much power. YOUR choices should have no "consequences". put YOURSELF in 1st priority.

my ways of thinking are selfish, i know, but iv live my life happily because of it.

I know, I know.
It's just that I literally get ill when I'm alone. I'm in tough times right now and I can't stand the idea of loneliness. I'd rather have this than being alone right now.

Also, I haven't met anybody who didn't stab me in the back or something like that, so it's not easy for me to find new friends, I don't let people get too close.

So I'm better off this way. At least for now.

your not alone now. you have gaia! (and me! cool )
if your going to continue seeing them, at least use them. (and i do mean USE them, and THROW them away when the times right)

letting yourself be hurt by then is not going to happen -.- (by this i mean don't LET it happen)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff