• Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
Haruna6795
AudTheOdd
Haruna6795
AudTheOdd
Haruna6795
Purpleacidface
OK, Well im not gay or bi or none of that but i get made fun of because i have red hair...I know it is stupid but i get made fun of just walking down the street!!!! I have dealt with it my whole life but still it annoyes me, some people wont even talk to me because of it!!!! it gets so annoying but i have decided against dying my hair because ginge is who i am!!! but i still hate being made fun of! sad

so what if yer hair's red? that's awesome! besides, it makes u like Ichigo "strawberry" Kurosaki smile

STRAWBERRY! I love bleach 3nodding

my favi is Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya, the "Winter Lion" redface biggrin smile xd 3nodding blaugh heart whee lol razz rofl 4laugh mrgreen

Lol gota love the Winter Lion xd xd xd blaugh whee xp 3nodding blaugh redface biggrin

gawd i wish..all night...

LMAO xd xp whee blaugh 3nodding

Distinct Elder

7,300 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
AudTheOdd
Haruna6795
AudTheOdd
Haruna6795
AudTheOdd

STRAWBERRY! I love bleach 3nodding

my favi is Captain Toshiro Hitsugaya, the "Winter Lion" redface biggrin smile xd 3nodding blaugh heart whee lol razz rofl 4laugh mrgreen

Lol gota love the Winter Lion xd xd xd blaugh whee xp 3nodding blaugh redface biggrin

gawd i wish..all night...

LMAO xd xp whee blaugh 3nodding

idk what it is! it's not cuz he's short (cuz he isn't, everyone else is just giant scream stressed ) maybe it's his hair.......yeah, gotta be the hair........or maybe his tortured past? i just dont know. i guess its everything about him heart heart

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200
Lol. I like his horrible past. Makes his character better. sweatdrop sweatdrop heart
hahaha yes yes ur awesome! <3 :
) lol blaugh

3,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Cart Raider 100
Thank you for posting this. I used to be emo emo , but am not anymore. People make fun of me for it even after it is over. I'm also bisexual, but not many people knows. I'm sure that the jerks at my school will be even worse once they find out though. Thanks again for posting this!

OG Millionaire

iceheart831
sweet235
well...
this girl was making fun of ME cuz i was popular pretty and skinny and she was...well...
the opposite

does that count?

yeah it does.
xD well my guess is that she's jealous. just live your life the way you want and ignore her. pretty simple

ya not as easy as at seems when she goes around trying 2 kill me every day...

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Market Browser 100
ChibiBunnehx
People say I'm so White cause I love heavy metal and i'm a metalhead..and how dark I dress... I'm actually Black...
i get bullied for that to

4,200 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Market Browser 100
i get made fun of for being tall having bigger boobs than other girls and liking rock and anime x.x and being em0
I don't think I was ever made fun of. o:
But, I think I was somewhat made fun of how I pronounce words , xD. By my friends of course , jokingly , 'cause I couldn't say "thick" correctly. D;

6,450 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Team Jacob 100
i think its really mean that people get picked on because of their insecurities

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
sweet235
iceheart831
sweet235
well...
this girl was making fun of ME cuz i was popular pretty and skinny and she was...well...
the opposite

does that count?

yeah it does.
xD well my guess is that she's jealous. just live your life the way you want and ignore her. pretty simple

ya not as easy as at seems when she goes around trying 2 kill me every day...

0.0 oh thats a whole new thing then. that is definitely sue-able. -.-

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
xx doom cloud xx
i get made fun of for being tall having bigger boobs than other girls and liking rock and anime x.x and being em0

they are just jealous that you have what they have to pay for XD

nothing wrong with liking rock...its kinda a genre since people LIKE it enough for it to be considered one WORLDWIDE. same goes for anime and emo XD

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
AudTheOdd
Me and my friends get tormented because we:
*gay/lesbo/bi
*emo/goth/scene/punk
*were actually SMARTER than the other people
*we hang out in the library
*our families are not rich
*many many other things...

1. and that is nothing to be ashamed of. (like i said before, this is like someone is calling you a "banana" or something stupid like that. i don't feel insulted at all..you 0.0 ?

2. aaannnd you have individuality. something that our world seems to be shifting towards internationally, but still have that minority that still wants to be identical.

3. -.- it is a sad sad day when our country falls into the hands of someone who thinkgs being "smart" is an insult.

4. so? my friends and i made a fort in the middle of a library (blankets chairs and tables XD it was awesome AND had free books XD ) not your fault if they can't find anything fun to do with their time.

5. but you will be later on when you beat them to their colleges and jobs ^_^

6. that are probably really stupid things they thought of during a class that they SHOULD have been paying attention to ^_^

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
iamtheawesomest1
i think its really mean that people get picked on because of their insecurities

*sigh* true, but it shapes us all in the end. since its going to happen anyways, i personally, prefer to use it to my advantage.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff