Welcome to Gaia! ::

II Marx II
I. Effin. Hate. School.

I'm SO close to having the 'gay/bi' label attached to me...I wouldn't mind, but I wasn't planning on admitting to it until graduation.
ninja

Well, you're just not that good at hiding things, are you?

Got labels in high-school... now I'm done and there is a certain apathy towards that sort of thing in college.
OK, Well im not gay or bi or none of that but i get made fun of because i have red hair...I know it is stupid but i get made fun of just walking down the street!!!! I have dealt with it my whole life but still it annoyes me, some people wont even talk to me because of it!!!! it gets so annoying but i have decided against dying my hair because ginge is who i am!!! but i still hate being made fun of! sad
No one ever really harassed me. I didn't bother anyone and no one bothered me. Simple really.
Purpleacidface
OK, Well im not gay or bi or none of that but i get made fun of because i have red hair...I know it is stupid but i get made fun of just walking down the street!!!! I have dealt with it my whole life but still it annoyes me, some people wont even talk to me because of it!!!! it gets so annoying but i have decided against dying my hair because ginge is who i am!!! but i still hate being made fun of! sad

Haven't you ever watched South Park? It's a disease!

In all truth, red hair kicks a**. You get a +5 in awesome points.
o: I'm in my last two years so i dont really get made fun of, only ones are my friends cause im tall and skinny and have mega big awesome glasses 3nodding , but first few years of high school were annoying, racism is a peculiar thing sweatdrop
I got called a reverse wigger because i don't act or talk anything like the stereotypical black person. I like rock/heavy metal, anime, reading, and dressing in the goth style. I also got picked on for being fat and unattractive until i got to high school lol. It's all thanks to diet and exercise. I worked my butt off everyday and lot 50lbs. i just got tired of people talking down on me

7,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
in skool they sometimes made fun of me cuz i luv anime i always se to confront them n say wut the fu** is wrong with anime i would swear at them its just soo annoying> sad stressed

7,150 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
i bet those people that fun of us are just bored because there life is probably a pointless game xp
My stereotype wasn't quite as severe, fortunately.
But I was labeled as the quiet, shy, artistic one for quite some time. But the only people who thought that were people who I didn't really talk to. My friends already have a taste of how cute and funny I can be. It's just the others that don't take the time to get to know me that think I'm shy. ;D

4,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
RougeF3verX2
suks being a nerd
Thats what she said

5,850 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
FatalReloadz
RougeF3verX2
suks being a nerd
Thats what she said
damn didnt get it

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Jake13312
I got accused of being gay at the beginning of the year cuz most of my friends are girls and i like pop music, so the kid who said i was gay wouldn't leave me alone and then it turned into me previously being a girl and getting changed into a guy crying so one day i had enough and i told him to screw the ******** off and he said i was to much og a wuss so i tackled him to the ground and started pounding him but then he grabbed a rock and scraped me accreoss the chest (and yes thats what the scar is for) then the teacher saw us fighting and of course when she walked by she saw me punching his face in so I got suspended and i was like WTF! stressed what about this gash in my CHEST!!!!! So now im a "spazzy gay kid"

1. xD hehe, i think he likes you heart (then agian that could be the inner fangirl talking xD )

2. -.- and ....its wrong to have friends of the opposite gender? who said that?! the idiot! incase people haven't noticed, people tend to "multiply", and to do that you need ______________(yeah basic biology) and girls tend to choose someone who KNOWS them -.- ...wow

3. xD since he's obviously a homophobe (and probably a closet case) it would have been more effective to just kiss him (scare/disgust the c*** out of him) which will lead to HIM starting the fight-> getting into trouble, and viola problem solved ^^

downside: there is a 50/50 chance he will spill. (but usually they refuse to admit it happened xD gotta love that male pride )

-.- you probably won't try this, guys are more adverse to it (male pride i guess? -.- useless thing ), most girls don't care, so its easier xD

Beloved Vampire

6,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Regular 100
xp
xXxLinkin_ParkaholicxXx
i just started getting made fun of this year sad ppl are saying im going emo and i wear to much black??? how dose that have any thing to do with emo v.v its bothers me... and this one kid keeps saying shame on u for some stupid reason

-.- black=does NOT mean emo >.< its the best color there is! (the fashion world would support this comment -.-) your school obviously has no fashion sense and are in no possision to judge others before they take a look in the mirror.

i shudder to think whats in their closet crying

as for the kid....he just seems like a complete creeper...make sure you are never alon with him.... ninja

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff