Total Votes:[ 50 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 28 29 30 > >>

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Celebriel
I did follow that advice and changed the legs from the gimpi pants to team star stockings
also I tried again because you didn't have time to try and give suggestions via tektek.

well I didn't have much of a theme in mind,the typical anime badass chick (for instance the tongue sticking out was inspired from Road Knight from D.grayman)

User Image
          Alrighty. Now that I look at it, it does look clearer than before. Again, your colors are totally right, the legs look much better than what I remember, except they seem to vanish. I think that might be thanks to the astra though. I think it has sex appeal and its definitely got a badass vibe going on especially thanks to the tongue. The new issue that appears are the "whites." Now its not such a big deal except they're like this grayish white color and the sword kinda looks the exact shade and its kinda looking as if it were the tail or something. I think that a much better hair suggestion would be...um...emissary...? I forget the name but its a hair, about the same color, that has the shades you'll need. Its long and flowly similar to what you've got now, and it might help bring out the foot, OOOOR it'll disappear all the same. Either way, I think you've bumped yourself up to a 9/10

Dangerous Raider

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Dangerous Raider

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Dangerous Raider

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

6,950 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Nerd 50
Would you rate me please!?

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
petiele
Would you rate me please!?

User Image
          But, of course.

First things I notice, are your colors. Usually, I'd look for them (or theme) first, but your colors are so rich and different that they pop. I think its definitely that teal, and the orange. Black and red, yeah, but teal is underused and so is orange. Now, because of your outfit, I can see you've got a lady pirate theme going on, which is totally fine as far as I'm concerned. You've got color, and a bit of a theme, what you lack is character. Who is she? What is she doing? What makes her so different from other pirate ladies? Her face says surprised, or perhaps curious. Why? I noticed you used sundae sweets lips, see what would happen if you used the other lips. Would if make her expression more fierce? Indifferent perhaps? I think the hair from juno's lace is simply stunning, as it works for bangs with her hair, but the tail of it is a bit awkward and definitely more becoming of a royal. In addition, that belt is a bit awkward as well, and I'm sure you tried to match it to your hair, but its a bit on the bulky side while the rest of her seems think. I think it was a very great idea to add a tattoo to the belly, AND to use a tattoo the same color as the rest of it. My suggestion would be to bring your character out with either a background (I'm sure Gaia has a ship somewhere) or maybe a text bubble, or even giving her a pose. You don't need a background to show that your lady pirate isn't someone to be messed with. Having her stand the way she is with a sword can do that. I also suggestion you try either a different hair, or agape your current. I think the hair looks great (personally, I love that touch) because the bangs work, but the rest of it is weird to see. Um, there's a black hair, that I know that looks like that bang, but its black (checkmate void OR use the sdplus doll for it) I suggest you try the sdplus (they're very useful, by the way) Also, I dunno how well this might work, but try either a scar or a tattoo somewhere on her face. Maybe even a piercing.

I would give this a 7/10 Its colored extremely well and your theme is obvious. But, I feel that your character does not show and that there are a few awkward details, along with the fact that she does appear a bit on the plain side.

Benevolent Lunatic

Rate me please heart

SeIbst's Queen

Loyal Giver

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Rate me please? I'm trying to perfect this and I'm not getting much helpful criticism.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
berry-sweet-promise
Rate me please heart

User Image
          But, of course.

You've got a regal theme going and I think you've executed it flawlessly. She's definitely some pompous attitude and her expression definitely brings out her character. This is one of those avatars that I talk about where the hair and eyes don't have to be color coordinated. I think the hair is excellent, colorwise and the grandeur of it is lovely. I think it works, but all you seem to need is something on the head to make it less empty, but nothing too big. And make sure its that red. Black would ruin it I think. There's something awkward and brown at your foot eek rid yourself of it if you can. Might I also suggest a background? Something to set the scene, maybe even (*shudders*) a companion, preferably male. The Lusty Scoundrel may or may not have one, but try even candles. Even the subtle hint of jewelry is lovely. I'd say you'd get a 9/10 Its simple, its gorgeous, and it has all of the three things I think makes up a great avatar. Great job.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Freya Nightfell
Rate me please? I'm trying to perfect this and I'm not getting much helpful criticism.

User Image
          Of course.

I think you've got a killer avatar going on. Its dark, it elven, and its sexy. I think your color scheme is great, the black and red, and I think those orange-turned-red horns are excellent. But I feel you need to try an incorporate that elsewhere in your avatar (the "orange" in the bodysuit appears golden-yellow). I kinda get that in your ears (which work perfect with your face). Ah, that's what I'm thinking about. Your avatar is sharp and pointy. Most avatars are round and then get pointy elsewhere, but yours is pointy all around (except the head you know) I do feel that the sleeves (I'm assuming they're sleeves because I can't find your arms) are extremely bright red. Yes, it works with the specks of red in your head, but I feel its very distracting. I think your theme and character (which was brought out more by your face). I think this avatar is great, just try to tweek it a bit with the colors, so not to take attention from from the whole avatar, and add. I'd say a 9/10 is in order. Also, that "earring" or "horn-ring" is a nice touch. I'm not on tektek and I'm unfamiliar with the items you've used, so I've no suggestions for it. I think its roundabout perfect anyways.

SeIbst's Queen

Loyal Giver

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Thank you very much, you helped a lot. I'll try to balance the orange out a little better !

SeIbst's Queen

Loyal Giver

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
What do you think of User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. the scarf being added? This is pretty hard to match.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Freya Nightfell
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
What do you think of User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. the scarf being added? This is pretty hard to match.

User Image
          Bald, bald, bald...
          User Image

(by the way that's a joke from spongebob cause its bald in the head)
          I think colorwise it looks stunning, however, it takes away from the avatar. Remember how pointy I said you were? I think that's what people might call texture, I dunno, I'm not good with the lingo, but now you're not looking so much. Your legs disappear. In fact, most of the body disappears.

SeIbst's Queen

Loyal Giver

9,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Freya Nightfell
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image
          Bald, bald, bald...
          User Image

(by the way that's a joke from spongebob cause its bald in the head)
          I think colorwise it looks stunning, however, it takes away from the avatar. Remember how pointy I said you were? I think that's what people might call texture, I dunno, I'm not good with the lingo, but now you're not looking so much. Your legs disappear. In fact, most of the body disappears.

I remember that from the movie. I Lol'd. The horns did not layer well and the hair wasn't in tektek as of yet. Smh.

Yeah. I totally see what you're saying. It's a huge distraction. I'll keep searching.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Freya Nightfell
I remember that from the movie. I Lol'd. The horns did not layer well and the hair wasn't in tektek as of yet. Smh.

Yeah. I totally see what you're saying. It's a huge distraction. I'll keep searching.

User Image
          Glad you did. emotion_yatta And I figured as much. Tekteks been down since the beginning of the month.

Or don't. Personally I loved it, and I felt all you were missing was an astra, because astras please me, but I don't know which one. I just rate people taking my own personal feelings away from it. Personally, I think you did great and you don't need to change anything. I actually would suggest going to Dailanie and Hikari's rating threads, let me be the judge and element of surprise. I know them to be much better at rates and giving much better at giving specific item suggestions. I'm just someone who can shed my own personal feelings when it comes to rates and I look at every single detail. But those two? They're like avatar gods emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff