<< < 1 2 ... 27 28 29 30 >

Dangerous Nerd

21,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Dreamjedi
So I've never done this before, but for kicks and giggles, can I have your opinion? Thank you.

User Image
          Why certainly. >w<

I think your avatar is interesting, but I don't understand what's happening here. Is she some sort of vampire ghost hell bent on eliminating what appears to be butterfly flowers? I really can't see what happening, nor do I know what you're trying to get at. In the field of colors, you're again interesting. Orange is a rarely used color, so I'm surprised to see it. I think the outfit itself is pretty fine, but I would try using the same shades. Like you have three different oranges on the outfit alone. The one of the vest being a shiny orange, the skirt being a bright orange, and the stockings being a pale orange. I got Phasing Lily myself, but I got it because it would help with the jack items. So that would be my suggestion to you: match it up with a jack item, there should be a cute skirt or pants that you'd like in there. The rest looks thrown together. The eyes are interesting; personally I find the eternal eclipse recolors to be the evilest thing Gaia ever did to me, and I would suggest going for the better eyes of Jinixi's Charm. Its practically the same thing, but I think better. I think it's wonderful that you tried to use the fanta bracelets (I myself cannot do so) but, they seem really out of place here. The butterfly flowers of the guard item match well with the skirt colorwise, but I'm really not seeing a purpose for them. The hair also seems out of place. What I can suggest is you decide what your theme is and work with it from there. I'm sorry to say, but I'd have to give this a 2/10, Your color is about the best thing going on for this avatar, not because they match, but because you've managed to work with some tough choices and they kinda work here and there.

Thanks for your feedback. I thought about Jinixi's Charm, but the eyes bug out (or they layer over the hair, I'm not sure which). I can respect the confusion. I refuse to get rid of the old vampire skin (good memories), so I usually have to work around it. Thanks again.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Dreamjedi
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Dreamjedi
So I've never done this before, but for kicks and giggles, can I have your opinion? Thank you.

User Image
          Why certainly. >w<

I think your avatar is interesting, but I don't understand what's happening here. Is she some sort of vampire ghost hell bent on eliminating what appears to be butterfly flowers? I really can't see what happening, nor do I know what you're trying to get at. In the field of colors, you're again interesting. Orange is a rarely used color, so I'm surprised to see it. I think the outfit itself is pretty fine, but I would try using the same shades. Like you have three different oranges on the outfit alone. The one of the vest being a shiny orange, the skirt being a bright orange, and the stockings being a pale orange. I got Phasing Lily myself, but I got it because it would help with the jack items. So that would be my suggestion to you: match it up with a jack item, there should be a cute skirt or pants that you'd like in there. The rest looks thrown together. The eyes are interesting; personally I find the eternal eclipse recolors to be the evilest thing Gaia ever did to me, and I would suggest going for the better eyes of Jinixi's Charm. Its practically the same thing, but I think better. I think it's wonderful that you tried to use the fanta bracelets (I myself cannot do so) but, they seem really out of place here. The butterfly flowers of the guard item match well with the skirt colorwise, but I'm really not seeing a purpose for them. The hair also seems out of place. What I can suggest is you decide what your theme is and work with it from there. I'm sorry to say, but I'd have to give this a 2/10, Your color is about the best thing going on for this avatar, not because they match, but because you've managed to work with some tough choices and they kinda work here and there.

Thanks for your feedback. I thought about Jinixi's Charm, but the eyes bug out (or they layer over the hair, I'm not sure which). I can respect the confusion. I refuse to get rid of the old vampire skin (good memories), so I usually have to work around it. Thanks again.

User Image
          Absolutely. No problem. But, I feel you on that. Gaia and their glitches sure know how to piss people off. And keep the skin. Since the skins are so cheap, I tend to just stack up on them and use em every once and a while. But, human C is my favorite and I always come back to it. emotion_kirakira

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300

i did not know that diedrich posted on forums...
anyway.. rate my avi? = 3=

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xXsuisenXx

i did not know that diedrich posted on forums...
anyway.. rate my avi? = 3=

User Image
          What surprises me is that someone actually looks beyond the image in my signature and actually goes to visit my links. emotion_kirakira But, yeah, diedrich is an idiot like that. Thankfully, he only comes out during events revolving around him.

Alrighty then, well, my first issue is hat I literally cannot tell was going on her. The hat indicts that you're a captain of some sort, but the the rest of the avatar doesn't flow to the idea. I'm not really sure what this pink and light blue thing is about the head, but I don't see it having any relevance here, especially considering that your color scheme is somewhere along the gray scale. And what is the little floating thingie doing there? I don't see any relevance for him either, although now, I'm kinda getting this pokemon feel to it. I think your colors are probably the best feature here, although not if they are perfect. You're kinda on this gray scale gradient, I think. Top is light gray, almost silver, and it eases into dark gray, then black. Similarly, your torso is of the same light gray, and this black belt kinda charges in the middle. Same applies to your shoes. What I would suggest is you pick a theme; stay to your gray scale colors, but pick a theme and revolve those colors around it. Give your avatar life and an expression and your character will shine through. Unfortunately, I'd have to award this a 2/10 I only feel like your colors are working, kinda sorta ish, and I detect no theme nor a character and it doesn't appear to be creative or unique.

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

i do that sometimes ; 3; totally stalked all of your links and obsessed over yugioh
ohh i see. i dont spend much time on forums other than the roleplaying one so i guess i never realized

Yeah.. I wasn't so sure with the hat, but i didnt wanna leave her head open ; 3;
i guess that was more of me rushing it.
the light blue part is the hair and the pink/white part is ears on the sides.
thank you for the criticism, though!

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xXsuisenXx
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

i do that sometimes ; 3; totally stalked all of your links and obsessed over yugioh
ohh i see. i dont spend much time on forums other than the roleplaying one so i guess i never realized

Yeah.. I wasn't so sure with the hat, but i didnt wanna leave her head open ; 3;
i guess that was more of me rushing it.
the light blue part is the hair and the pink/white part is ears on the sides.
thank you for the criticism, though!

User Image
          Obsessed over yugioh? Ha. No. I am married to Yami and can't no one tell me otherwise. emotion_donotwant

Not, a problem. And I see what you mean. The base hair just hangs out of the hat. Okay. Well, depending on your budget and what you want to do, you can either try a different, or get a short wig, maybe the count dracula wig, and use it because it doesn't have bangs or anything.

Lonely Wolf

12,400 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Marathon 300
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

i can tell xD i think i prefer yugioh abridged over the original series.. they just made the whole
thing a lot more entertaining = 3=

budget on gaia.. it's impossible for me now, since the inflation happened and i just ended up
in it after not being around a lot ; 3; Thanks for the advice.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xXsuisenXx
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

i can tell xD i think i prefer yugioh abridged over the original series.. they just made the whole
thing a lot more entertaining = 3=

budget on gaia.. it's impossible for me now, since the inflation happened and i just ended up
in it after not being around a lot ; 3; Thanks for the advice.

User Image
          I figured as much since you tipped that post on my art quest thread. YGOAS is way better than the original series, but Duel Monsters will always and forever be better than the recent crap they came out with.

Oh, no, not this wig is really cheap. 1.2k in the gold shops. Dracula wig. I dunno, but I think it would at least clear up the edges on the avatar, hiding the base hair. And considering that your hat covers the hop part of your head it should work. But I feel you on this inflation.

Peaceful Bookworm

16,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
✰ Rate if you want ✰

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Aliyah_Sweet
✰ Rate if you want ✰

User Image
          I certainly shall.

In terms of color, you're in good standing because it's so simple. Theme wise I'm getting a bed time kinda vibe. But, I'm not entirely sure what your theme is. IF your theme is bed time, I think you're about right with it. Because it's very plain, it would be better if you had a bed item, it would look so much better (try the Sleepytime Cotton Bed, as it's the most simple and plain one, and because its white, it would look off. I think you should build on your avatar, bringing out its character, by creating a bedroom. If there is a nightstand item, I'm not sure if there is, try using that, or combining the beds with Mystery of the Stolen Sapphires or Cozy Holiday Tree. If you can add a blush or maybe a surprise astra or something to show why she would be awake (I get a feel of fear thanks to the eyes and the teddy bear) I think that would be great. All in all, I'd have to present this with a 5.5/10. It has great potential but it's very plain.

Peaceful Bookworm

16,115 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Aliyah_Sweet
✰ Rate if you want ✰

User Image
          I certainly shall.

In terms of color, you're in good standing because it's so simple. Theme wise I'm getting a bed time kinda vibe. But, I'm not entirely sure what your theme is. IF your theme is bed time, I think you're about right with it. Because it's very plain, it would be better if you had a bed item, it would look so much better (try the Sleepytime Cotton Bed, as it's the most simple and plain one, and because its white, it would look off. I think you should build on your avatar, bringing out its character, by creating a bedroom. If there is a nightstand item, I'm not sure if there is, try using that, or combining the beds with Mystery of the Stolen Sapphires or Cozy Holiday Tree. If you can add a blush or maybe a surprise astra or something to show why she would be awake (I get a feel of fear thanks to the eyes and the teddy bear) I think that would be great. All in all, I'd have to present this with a 5.5/10. It has great potential but it's very plain.

✰ Well thanks, it is my sick/ bed look. I do have a bed item in my wish list at the moment and I also have that on my wish list as well. 3nodding But thanks for the tip and the rating.✰

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Aliyah_Sweet
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Aliyah_Sweet
✰ Rate if you want ✰

User Image
          I certainly shall.

✰ Well thanks, it is my sick/ bed look. I do have a bed item in my wish list at the moment and I also have that on my wish list as well. 3nodding But thanks for the tip and the rating.✰

User Image
          Ooo. I was close. I'm usually pretty good at detecting themes. emotion_yatta So a blush would definitely work, to try and show fever. But, you're welcome and good luck. emotion_bigheart

Dangerous Raider

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image

Misa I heart your outfit you really are the Queen Of Egypt wink

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Kwulf
User Image

Misa I heart your outfit you really are the Queen Of Egypt wink

User Image
          Thank you. emotion_bigheart I love even now that I've found a better face...still wish I had sharper eyes, but what can you do? Can you actually believe that I've never made a pharaoh avatar? How unbelievably strange!

I am most pleased to see that you have returned. I have missed you so. emotion_hug

Dangerous Raider

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image

Have an awesome day Misa heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers