Total Votes:[ 50 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 26 27 28 29 30 >

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Nation Prophetic
Heart of the cards pharoh sir. I'll take a rate in two shakes if you've got the time. Much oblidged.

User Image
          As long as you know. One life point left? Pfff, heart of the cards.

I must resist giving you a million for simply using an astra; Misa loves astras and I own all the breezes. *narrows eyes* except one. But, I think this avatar is niiice. He has a good stance, and thanks to your mods, the angles on him are right. He flows to the left (I'm on bettergaia, so it looks like he has his hip sticking to the left, and the rest of him follows suit) which I think earns you the unique/creative point, because its rare for me to see an avatar balanced in the sense of structure, you know? I think while the glasses match, they don't really need to be there, and it is that reason, I really can't award you full character points, because I feel it takes away from him. Also, I cannot stress this enough to people. If you do a demon or an angel, go full with it. Don't just use a horn or a tail, or a hail. You need to use two of the three for a demon (that being the horns, tails, or wings) and you need to use both for the angel (that being the halo and wings), unless my vision is messy, I only see horns. Go for a tail. Not the the dtail, that black isn't right, but maybe the whipping one? Or even a mythrill one. They should have one that has a black and red tail, whichever month has the red birthstone, you should go for the dark ones. I think that sword on your back is awesome, and I don't really find too many people with back swords who do a good job. I think its very, VERY, good that you've managed to incorporate that gold piece on the hat, everywhere else, that being the small chain on your chest, and the shoes. That's very good, because it means you're totally balanced. I do not know what your theme is at all, but if it's a demon warrior, full points. I'm not sure if this is an 8.5 or a 9. You get full points for color (flawless, by the way) and if you're a demon warrior, then thematically you're fine, and you get that point for creativity, but character-wise, as I said, if you're gonna be a demon, be a full demon, and the shades...Um, I think an 8.5/10 is probably the best one. If you get a tail, and remove the shades (or glasses) you'd probably get full points. This is a really good avatar, though.

Also, it needs to be known that your signature if ******** fabulous. And can't no one tell me otherwise. emotion_donotwant (And I ish female. emotion_facepalm )

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Aurion I
Thank you!
Yes, I've been scouring around for a touch of black to add to the hair but every hat that I've found has been the opposite of what I need; black with a white accent. Maybe some black bangs?
Yes, I see what you mean about the legs. I'll toy around with some other mods. I think I have the perfect background for it in my invo somewhere.

User Image
          Oh you're welcome. But if you're looking for hairs that are black and white, try Devious Cherub. It's black with white accent; the white should be the same shade of your avatar, but I'm not sure of the black. It is s**t expensive though. Ashen Marionette might work, but I think it looks flat. Modus Operandi probably has the best black with white accent hairs out there, but you could also try Brother of Virtue. Since you're a guy, you probably won't mind the sideburns so try Cruel Cleaner.

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
Could I trouble you for a rate, please? Many thanks!

Tenacious Survivor

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Aurion I
Thank you!
Yes, I've been scouring around for a touch of black to add to the hair but every hat that I've found has been the opposite of what I need; black with a white accent. Maybe some black bangs?
Yes, I see what you mean about the legs. I'll toy around with some other mods. I think I have the perfect background for it in my invo somewhere.

User Image
          Oh you're welcome. But if you're looking for hairs that are black and white, try Devious Cherub. It's black with white accent; the white should be the same shade of your avatar, but I'm not sure of the black. It is s**t expensive though. Ashen Marionette might work, but I think it looks flat. Modus Operandi probably has the best black with white accent hairs out there, but you could also try Brother of Virtue. Since you're a guy, you probably won't mind the sideburns so try Cruel Cleaner.

Devious Cherub emotion_0A0
Cruel Cleaner looks good.

Problem with the pants is that the colors match really well. Maybe the Gacha Expert but that's also stupid expensive.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Aurion I

Problem with the pants is that the colors match really well. Maybe the Gacha Expert but that's also stupid expensive.

User Image
          So you feels those feels. I think the cherub is really good...but dat price. emotion_donotwant I think it looks really good. Shows off that face of yours. emotion_yatta By the way, do you know any people who do couple art? I have two or three, but I need to go do someone ordering.

Tenacious Survivor

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Aurion I

User Image
          So you feels those feels. I think the cherub is really good...but dat price. emotion_donotwant I think it looks really good. Shows off that face of yours. emotion_yatta By the way, do you know any people who do couple art? I have two or three, but I need to go do someone ordering.

Oh, I know those feels. We have tea every tuesday.
Yes yes, let the arrogance shine forth emotion_awesome
I don't, sorry. I've been looking too for the quest in my sig. Let me know if you find any so I can outbid you emotion_dowant

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Timmish
Could I trouble you for a rate, please? Many thanks!

User Image
          Dawh, it's no trouble at all.

I'm getting a serious day of the dead vibe here, and I'm not sure if its the face or if its something else sweatdrop So if that's your theme, really interesting. I've only gotten one other dod avatar and that was a cosplay for something. I think this is an interesting avatar, and it pleases me to see someone using that shade of red right. Although the top part of the avatar is a brighter red. Again with the top part, I'm thinking that your arm mod is disappearing, so if you can get a new one, or use it in a different pose, that'll be great. I think the candles work well, and if this is a dod avatar, then a graveyard or a carnival street would do this avatar justice. Throw some bones in there somewhere. scream I think the candles also match that golden light at your torso so great job there. While I think the hate is pretty cool, my main issue is that hair. yes, its the same black, but that white blends into the face, and overall the hair feels...wrong. To be honest though, I can't think of a different hair to suggest, but I'm thinking something black ought to definitely do. Maybe all blac. Overall this is pretty interesting, 7.5/10 sorry, I forgot the creativity/unique point! sweatdrop 8.5/10

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Aurion I
I don't, sorry. I've been looking too for the quest in my sig. Let me know if you find any so I can outbid you emotion_dowant

User Image
          lol, I don't do biding for art. I buy them cheap and good and at a fixed price, and to be honest I hate bribing. I have a quest in my siggy too (the one that says art) and if you wanna come and chat, that's cool. I think I can refer you to a few people. As a matter of fact, I need to quote a few people and see what's going on.

Tenacious Survivor

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Aurion I

User Image
          lol, I don't do biding for art. I buy them cheap and good and at a fixed price, and to be honest I hate bribing. I have a quest in my siggy too (the one that says art) and if you wanna come and chat, that's cool. I think I can refer you to a few people. As a matter of fact, I need to quote a few people and see what's going on.

That sounds like a better way to do it.
I will be there.

Man-Hungry Connoisseur

16,800 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image
          Dawh, it's no trouble at all.

I'm getting a serious day of the dead vibe here, and I'm not sure if its the face or if its something else sweatdrop So if that's your theme, really interesting. I've only gotten one other dod avatar and that was a cosplay for something. I think this is an interesting avatar, and it pleases me to see someone using that shade of red right. Although the top part of the avatar is a brighter red. Again with the top part, I'm thinking that your arm mod is disappearing, so if you can get a new one, or use it in a different pose, that'll be great. I think the candles work well, and if this is a dod avatar, then a graveyard or a carnival street would do this avatar justice. Throw some bones in there somewhere. scream I think the candles also match that golden light at your torso so great job there. While I think the hate is pretty cool, my main issue is that hair. yes, its the same black, but that white blends into the face, and overall the hair feels...wrong. To be honest though, I can't think of a different hair to suggest, but I'm thinking something black ought to definitely do. Maybe all blac. Overall this is pretty interesting, 7.5/10 sorry, I forgot the creativity/unique point! sweatdrop 8.5/10

Thanks kindly for the thorough feedback! I'm a bit torn about the arm mod, myself, but I rather like the way it beckons to the viewer, like he's inviting you to dance. But I'll tinker with it some more - and see if I can find a better hairdo to wear with it as well. *longing for Frankie hair....*

Dangerous Raider

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Dangerous Raider

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
User Image

Misa your avi looks wonderful wink

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Kwulf
User Image

Misa your avi looks wonderful wink

User Image
          Dawh, thank you darling. This is Meido Misa, at your service. 3nodding

As always your avatar is flawless. emotion_hug

Dangerous Nerd

21,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100
So I've never done this before, but for kicks and giggles, can I have your opinion? Thank you.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Dreamjedi
So I've never done this before, but for kicks and giggles, can I have your opinion? Thank you.

User Image
          Why certainly. >w<

I think your avatar is interesting, but I don't understand what's happening here. Is she some sort of vampire ghost hell bent on eliminating what appears to be butterfly flowers? I really can't see what happening, nor do I know what you're trying to get at. In the field of colors, you're again interesting. Orange is a rarely used color, so I'm surprised to see it. I think the outfit itself is pretty fine, but I would try using the same shades. Like you have three different oranges on the outfit alone. The one of the vest being a shiny orange, the skirt being a bright orange, and the stockings being a pale orange. I got Phasing Lily myself, but I got it because it would help with the jack items. So that would be my suggestion to you: match it up with a jack item, there should be a cute skirt or pants that you'd like in there. The rest looks thrown together. The eyes are interesting; personally I find the eternal eclipse recolors to be the evilest thing Gaia ever did to me, and I would suggest going for the better eyes of Jinixi's Charm. Its practically the same thing, but I think better. I think it's wonderful that you tried to use the fanta bracelets (I myself cannot do so) but, they seem really out of place here. The butterfly flowers of the guard item match well with the skirt colorwise, but I'm really not seeing a purpose for them. The hair also seems out of place. What I can suggest is you decide what your theme is and work with it from there. I'm sorry to say, but I'd have to give this a 2/10, Your color is about the best thing going on for this avatar, not because they match, but because you've managed to work with some tough choices and they kinda work here and there.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff