• Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Imrae Myett
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

Can I please have a rate?

User Image
          Of course.

First thing I notice about your avatar, are the goggles (personally, I looove seeing gold shop items), and once I see something as noticeable as that, I look at its color and its possible relevance to the rest of the avatar. You are spot on with that color, but relevance I'm not too sure about that. A dark elf, nice, but she wears an elegant dress, which is fine, but those goggles...they don't seem to make any sense with that dress. What is also not making any sense is the bird? in the sky and the notes? in her hand? I'm not seeing an overall theme, so I'd have to give it about a 6.5/10 (maybe a 7/10?) Your colors are great, (and can I just get fangirl on you for seeing you with vivid eyes? I have the purple ones as my base 3nodding ) and the elven look is working (especially thanks to the eyes) but the regal look is kinda messed up by the hair style and the goggles. I dunno what it is about the length of the hair, but its probably because the goggles take up so much room, plus they don't really fit with the rest of the avatar. If you going for a royal elf of some sort, stick with that, and if you want papers, try a different kind, one that doesn't look like its falling into her hand or something, and rid yourself of your bird. I might suggest...oh the caroling music sheet? No one really knows what it is, but you should catch it in the marketplace for under 50gold I think. And add a pen or a quill; I think it would look rather lovely. And try a crown (if you're going with the royal look).

redface I should have told you it was steampunk themed.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Imrae Myett
redface I should have told you it was steampunk themed.

User Image
          Okay, so I see that. So I was right it does bump you to a 7/10 Now that the goggles make sense, you still need to find a reason for your bird and papers. Your avatar would benefit from accessorizing, and since its steampunk themed try some metallic items.. I'm not very good at making steam punks, understanding what they're made up is one thing, making/adding onto them is different, so I can't really suggest too many things. But I can tell you this...you definitely need to add onto it. It's still very plain and it will still benefit from a background (although personally I hate them) but whether its full or not, is really up to you.

Witty Bibliophile

11,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

The letters and bird come from her boyfriend who is serving on an airship. He uses the bird to deliver them. I also realize that she looks like a character from Penny Dreadful. neutral

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Imrae Myett
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

The letters and bird come from her boyfriend who is serving on an airship. He uses the bird to deliver them. I also realize that she looks like a character from Penny Dreadful. neutral

User Image
          Then perhaps if gaia has a mini plane flying you should add that, otherwise it wouldn't be noticed, at least I wouldn't be able to see it. And I googled this penny dreadful...its probably the elf body, but I can't see it. Although i do know of that the cards in this image look like fate of (in?)the cards and I might be able to make an avatar around it.

Witty Bibliophile

11,975 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Imrae Myett
D1ary_of_the_Vampz

User Image
          Then perhaps if gaia has a mini plane flying you should add that, otherwise it wouldn't be noticed, at least I wouldn't be able to see it. And I googled this penny dreadful...its probably the elf body, but I can't see it. Although i do know of that the cards in this image look like fate of (in?)the cards and I might be able to make an avatar around it.

I think it's the pseudo-Victorian theme. That being said, I think I like the show (and Eva Green),

Dangerous Raider

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Dangerous Raider

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Dangerous Raider

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Dangerous Raider

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Dangerous Raider

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Dangerous Raider

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Dangerous Raider

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Kawaii Bloodsucker

34,150 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
hmmm I would like a rate? and lots of suggestions on my avi, I can understand that some people do not like it...but none has ever bothered to clarify as to what they don't like and perhaps some ways I could improve it, thanks in advance 3nodding

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Celebriel
hmmm I would like a rate? and lots of suggestions on my avi, I can understand that some people do not like it...but none has ever bothered to clarify as to what they don't like and perhaps some ways I could improve it, thanks in advance 3nodding

User Image
          Hi there. I did rate this avatar already and I remember this because it stuck out. It had to be Friday I think because I was waiting on my bus. *looks through history* And viola. I did:

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
          Pain bot
          7/10 its just simple also maybe add some pink on the hair

User Image
                  I likes it simple emotion_dowant Clutter freaks me out. But You're right, perhaps a hint of pink at the top would work. A headband maybe? Any suggestions on something? Hopefully some I have or thats affordable.

@Above: tbe (my bus is here so it'll take a while to edit this; damn, its early I thought i had time) Alrighty, I'm going with a 7.5/10 (I hope this is your rating style?) so i'm doing this through the app, hopefully it submits while im on the bus. I like it but its odd, especially at the hips and below. I'm not sure if shes a pirate or a crazy cutthorat. As usual, the rainstorm looks lovely against a scenic background (nice call with bad moon), and I thought you've got colors going well, adding those playful hints of red just right, but the bottom portion is weird and that face/shades looks about off. Since I'm not 100 percent sure about what you were going for and since im neither in my dressing room or tektek, I really don't have any suggestions, except to clear that bottom part up a bit.

Now if you would like to clarify your theme a bit, I'd be more than happy to edit your rate and/or give you more suggestions.

Kawaii Bloodsucker

34,150 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
Celebriel

User Image
          Hi there. I did rate this avatar already and I remember this because it stuck out. It had to be Friday I think because I was waiting on my bus. *looks through history* And viola. I did:

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
          Pain bot
          7/10 its just simple also maybe add some pink on the hair

User Image
                  I likes it simple emotion_dowant Clutter freaks me out. But You're right, perhaps a hint of pink at the top would work. A headband maybe? Any suggestions on something? Hopefully some I have or thats affordable.

@Above: tbe (my bus is here so it'll take a while to edit this; damn, its early I thought i had time) Alrighty, I'm going with a 7.5/10 (I hope this is your rating style?) so i'm doing this through the app, hopefully it submits while im on the bus. I like it but its odd, especially at the hips and below. I'm not sure if shes a pirate or a crazy cutthorat. As usual, the rainstorm looks lovely against a scenic background (nice call with bad moon), and I thought you've got colors going well, adding those playful hints of red just right, but the bottom portion is weird and that face/shades looks about off. Since I'm not 100 percent sure about what you were going for and since im neither in my dressing room or tektek, I really don't have any suggestions, except to clear that bottom part up a bit.

Now if you would like to clarify your theme a bit, I'd be more than happy to edit your rate and/or give you more suggestions.

I did follow that advice and changed the legs from the gimpi pants to team star stockings
also I tried again because you didn't have time to try and give suggestions via tektek.

well I didn't have much of a theme in mind,the typical anime badass chick (for instance the tongue sticking out was inspired from Road Knight from D.grayman)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff