13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Kwulf
User Image

Have an awesome day Misa heart

User Image
          And an awesome day I shall. I'm actually going out to night. emotion_yatta

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

High-functioning Witch

37,225 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Budding Witch 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
Could I pretty please have a rate?
emotion_kirakira

Eloquent Perfectionist

I'd love to get a rating on this - and especially suggestions for the background? I'm not 100% happy with it at the moment. Thanks!

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Nineteen Eighty-Four
Could I pretty please have a rate?
emotion_kirakira

User Image
          But, of course you can. 3nodding

You've an extremely interesting avatar here. the hair is like POP and the dress is like BAM. Your avatar desires to be noticed. I'm guessing you're some fancy lady? I can't really tell the theme. Which is strange because usually character and theme go together; which I'm getting a sense of a high and mighty princess. Her lips are poked out, with a coy smirk. Her eyes are lowered in a kinda seductive way, and dat mole. dramallama Overall, I think it looks lovely, but there are several things that stand out to me that bother me. Firstly the cig. I think her having something in her hand would be splendid, and I think her appearing to smoke would be better, however I would suggest a kiseru instead. Preferably the black or gold one, as I feel they won't stand out as much as the silver one. The second thing are the anklets. I admire that you tried to use the birthstone anklets, as no one really tries that, and while it matches colorwise, style wise it just seems out of place. I would get rid of them. In the same area are the stockings. I think they were inspired, but the stripes are killing me. Lastly: dem glasses. I really think the glasses are nice, but they feel way out of place on this avatar. Overall, I'd say a 7.5 Your colors are really fabulous and I think your character is pretty swell, but I honestly don't know what your theme is and what she's supposed to be doing.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Artificial Imagination
I'd love to get a rating on this - and especially suggestions for the background? I'm not 100% happy with it at the moment. Thanks!

User Image
          I remember you. Your signature is very difficult to forget, but yes, you may.

Now that you mention background, I realized how godawful that background is. Not that the background itself is bad (I personally like it) its just your hat covers the part that would make that background work. So now without that castle type thing, and that road, it kinda looks like you're standing on a post apocalyptic waste land, which I'm sure you're not going for. You're going for a wizard yes? Oh no! Perhaps a mage!!! I'm not really good with backgrounds myself, BUT, scanning tektek quickly I got a few ideas. You're guy definitely needs to be outside as he appears to be on a quest of some sort. The following items have an outside background that JUST MIGHT work for you: Norseman's Expedition (while it gives the affect you might want, colorwise it's way different). Scenic Quest (the mountain path or the cave opening. Seems about right to me, but again, color). Rosamund's Revenge (the peaceful kingdom will give your guy a sense of leaving behind a kingdom he promises to protect with his magic...but it's a bit too soft for your guy). Sainte Ciel: Eros (there an alter thingie that might work as it will appear that he's doing so crazy magic and colorwise it ought to work, but its inside.) As for the rest of your avatar, I think it's great. The boots and the arm mod...god they angle just perfectly for each other. As if gaia intended for them to be used together (gaia does that some times) I think blade of the dawn as a hair choice was fabulous. Because of the black and red intertwining in the hair, it matches the rest of you perfectly. I am a bit iff about the face though. Although I can't tell if that the objective me or the subjective me. The frosty breathe definitely needs to go. Instead try that tuxedo mask item...um, something knight. I can't remember. I think the rest of it looks good, but somewhat...small. You know? Maybe the hair and that hat. I dunno. Overall, I'd say a 9/10 Your colors are flawless, your theme speaks volumes and your character is pretty badass.

Eloquent Perfectionist

D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image

Now that you mention background, I realized how godawful that background is. Not that the background itself is bad (I personally like it) its just your hat covers the part that would make that background work. So now without that castle type thing, and that road, it kinda looks like you're standing on a post apocalyptic waste land, which I'm sure you're not going for. You're going for a wizard yes? Oh no! Perhaps a mage!!! I'm not really good with backgrounds myself, BUT, scanning tektek quickly I got a few ideas. You're guy definitely needs to be outside as he appears to be on a quest of some sort. The following items have an outside background that JUST MIGHT work for you: Norseman's Expedition (while it gives the affect you might want, colorwise it's way different). Scenic Quest (the mountain path or the cave opening. Seems about right to me, but again, color). Rosamund's Revenge (the peaceful kingdom will give your guy a sense of leaving behind a kingdom he promises to protect with his magic...but it's a bit too soft for your guy). Sainte Ciel: Eros (there an alter thingie that might work as it will appear that he's doing so crazy magic and colorwise it ought to work, but its inside.) As for the rest of your avatar, I think it's great. The boots and the arm mod...god they angle just perfectly for each other. As if gaia intended for them to be used together (gaia does that some times) I think blade of the dawn as a hair choice was fabulous. Because of the black and red intertwining in the hair, it matches the rest of you perfectly. I am a bit iff about the face though. Although I can't tell if that the objective me or the subjective me. The frosty breathe definitely needs to go. Instead try that tuxedo mask item...um, something knight. I can't remember. I think the rest of it looks good, but somewhat...small. You know? Maybe the hair and that hat. I dunno. Overall, I'd say a 9/10 Your colors are flawless, your theme speaks volumes and your character is pretty badass.

Eheh, glad to hear I'm memorable at least :] Thanks for the opinions!

EDIT: New background, Elysian Knight mouth.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Artificial Imagination
D1ary_of_the_Vampz
User Image

Eheh, glad to hear I'm memorable at least :] Thanks for the opinions!

EDIT: New background, Elysian Knight mouth.

User Image
          Yeah, some people change their signature AND usernames allllll the time and I can't keep up. Thankfully, you aren't one of them. And YES I agree with this background. The broken cathedral look suits him and the knight mouth is perfect. emotion_drool

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
So I'm gonna bump this now in hopes that it gets a reply when I get home in about and hour. emotion_kirakira

Dangerous Raider

8,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hotblooded Hero 50

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Kwulf
User Image

User Image
          Dawh, darlin, you didn't have to do that. As you can see I've been a bit slow on all of my threads. Been too busy to bump them, too busy to update them. This one I wanna keep, but I might close some of these things down. Too much to do. crying

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image
          While I'm here, I may as well bump this.

Ruthless Phantom

13,800 Points
  • Firestarter 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image
          Been a really long time since I bumped this. emotion_facepalm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash