Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anti Hero

34,725 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Winged 100
Hmm the skin feels off to me and the closed eyes are way too big for the face. Might I suggest to you mask of the blind eye? But other than that it's a great avatar. The pose is solid the moon in the backround is a nice touch. 8//10

Devoted Lunatic

Valvefag

User Image User Image

T.B.E.
Wait. Hold up! You actually made a pair of the Galaxy Leggings work WITHOUT them being hidden under a cut-up pair of jeans/trousers/slags? Shi************************t!
Add some piercings. Have a peek at Lord of Event Horizon and the lot Skin Tyte has to offer wink
Don't know if you're a fan of it but a cig dangling from the mouth would add to the rebellious vibe you have here.
7/10
The base is strong, not for the finishing touches.

@Rater: 100% w.i.p. Troll!
Looking for a pair of massive, bare feet (think hobbit). Never mind the skin-tone, can work my way around that!
Let me know if you know a pair~

Noble Visionary

15,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150
Sineaed
Valvefag
Looking for a pair of massive, bare feet (think hobbit). Never mind the skin-tone, can work my way around that!
Oh Troll...I thought Ork xd 10 out of 10 my friend and don't let anybody tell you otherwise!

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

Add armlets or black tattoos of some sort; gold eyes instead?
6.5//10

@rater: simple NON MATCHING themed avi; more than a number please!

Wealthy Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Devoted Otaku

tbe

I am digging what you have going on.
It's put together rather nicely and everything is balanced.
Only deter is that the face is a bit plain in comparison.
Try out some make up like masquerade or godina.
Other than that, it's absolutely stunning.
9.5/10
love it. Clutter and color theme are on point.

9 ll 10

Devoted Lunatic

Royal Demise

User Image User Image

T.B.E.
This is the best use of Astra: Tears of Blood I've seen so far! I'm not to sure about Raijin's Wrath though... Makes you're avatar look top-heavy red-wise. Don't get me wrong! It fits. But add something to balance it out. How a second Astra? Like Mournful Breeze or something like that? I can;t believe I'm typing this but a pair of demonic wings might actually work here.
As far as everything else: Red and black is a vastly overdone color-scheme but this is one heck of a unique take on it!
9,5/10
A bit more balance and you're done!

Star

Sineaed

tbe

I love it!
But then again,
I love all of your avatars!
(From my totally biased perspective! xD)
They're all so original and creative,
such as this one!
She kind of reminds me of Zecora from MLP: Friendship is Magic or of something out of the Lion King.
The only suggestion I would have in terms of a "pair of massive, bare feet" would be either Charcoal Cat Toes (Barton Boutique) or one of the Faun Legs (Black) to go with your zebra theme.
I think you would also do well with a pair of Astra: Blinking Eyes,
unless your current pair is one half of a eye/mouth combo.
A solid 9.10.

@Rater: WIP!
Suggestions welcome!
emotion_bigheart

Beloved Giver

I really and truly dont know what to say about the avi xD I really really like how simple it is (not like some avis ive seen.. such clusted but sometimes much wow XD) and the little thingies flying around make it so perfect >.< so from me you get a 9.5/10 biggrin since it could use something else to make it seem less...bland i guess you can say :3

@Rater: Go easy on me i just got back into gaia so im really bad XD, but anyways tell me whatever you think can improve my avi :3

19,900 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
tbe
welcome back to gaia, it's pretty much going to be hell trying to cope with the economy now though. anyway, your avie looks alright for a ''newcomer''. the colors are alright,but it's pretty dull. as for improvement, i can't really give you any suggestions since i don't really see a clear theme. maybe try out some new items, tweak and experiment with different styles to find one that suits you.

6/10

Perfect Trash

Very nice. I love the floating book! I'm not sure if you were going for a slightly cluttered look, but all the black items are looking a bit busy to me; I'm having trouble telling where one starts and another stops, although I guess part of that might be because parts of it are obscured by the book. I like the single shock of non-black in the scarf, but I feel like maybe one more bit of non-black somewhere in the lower section might add a bit of definition. Overall I really like it, 8/10.

@Rater: Trying out something way outside of my normal style. I've stared at it too long to tell if I should scrap it or not. I can't decide if the cheerfulness is good or nauseating (or both..?). HELP.

Divine Prophet

So I like the over-all dark princely theme kinda thing going on. Not sure why he has grayish skin though? Is he a non-human?? Also, I like the eyes and evil-ish smirk he's got but I think he needs a nose of some sort. Love the horse companion even though I'm not normally into companions but it fits well with your theme. The leg mod and cape are good. I wishe there was a different item used other than the standard old cravat. I know there are a few items that have cravats that look better than this gold shop one but it does the job and certainly makes him look like a dapper chap!! 8/10

Enthusiastic Lunatic

How beautiful!! emotion_kirakira
You've matched all of your colors so wonderfully in this, kudos. The arms stand out a little though, they draw attention. But it's minor. Some slightly brighter eyes might help accentuate the face. 3nodding 9.5/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff