Welcome to Gaia! ::

Heart Warrior

12,950 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
I really like this cluttered avatar! it's colorful and well balanced. I would only suggest to use an open gesture for your hands, you accomplish a cluttered yet clean avatar but what happens with her hands and her mouth is confusing. I'm bad with item names, but I'm sure you will find a right pose for your arms.

8/10

Tsurugi Kamiya's Superhero

Astronomical Heart

44,000 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
A trace of elegance...

10/10

Complex, but still elegant. The color scheme is a beautiful combination and contains a good set amount of balance. My only suggestion is adding some color to the lips to bring them out as well, so they don't blend into the face.

@Rater:
Pirate theme. A work in progress, so suggestions are welcome.

A Queen's touch.

Apochraiel's Husband

Welcoming Elder

9,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Streaker 200
TBE

10/10 WOW What a look! Looks like a blade mistress looking for a challenge.

Feisty Duck

6,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Redecorator 50
  • Guildmember 100
Queen on the Seas
A trace of elegance...

10/10

Complex, but still elegant. The color scheme is a beautiful combination and contains a good set amount of balance. My only suggestion is adding some color to the lips to bring them out as well, so they don't blend into the face.

@Rater:
Pirate theme. A work in progress, so suggestions are welcome.

A Queen's touch.

9/10. I overall love this avi. Beautiful colors, and beautiful pose, but it doesn't quite feel like a pirate to me. It feels more like majestic royalty. Really well done.

Devoted Otaku

tbe

Quote:
Elessar the bara dragon

The theme is clear, however, the use of that azure blue is standing out negatively. It just doesn't look good at all against the darker colors. You could use a different pair of eyes as well.
7/10

Quote:
St Vexx

You skipped Elessar the bara dragon.
Next time, leave a 'tbe' before you start rating someone so you do not skip others.
As for your avatar, it's only average. There is nothing that really stands out and the use of those ears are a bit unnecessary as well.
5/10

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Gawker

7,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
9/10
Noiceeee.

Kawaii Gaian

tbe
8.5/10 I would love to see some eyeshadow on this ^^ And maybe blush too~ Also that black dot on the nose bugs me a little BUT that doesn't matter, it just might be my computer ^^ other than that, good job!! biggrin
@rater, suggestions, especially for the eyes and arms?? if you don't know any item suggestions, general is always good ^^

Devoted Lunatic

MangaAquarium

User Image User Image

T.B.E.
Oi! Some big changes since last I rated you there!
I like the addition of the flowers, makes her look one with the sea and the reefs. The head-piece could use a bit more teal though. Have you tried Hazy Ember and/or Peisinoe's Discant yet? Try out some of the gold-shop jewelry as well. Think ribbons, ear rings, bracelets, necklaces. And I'm sorry hun, but I can't shake the feeling of the face looking wonky. Have you tried Lovely Lucie's flirty eyes yet?
But, all in all: she has grown in one heck of a mermaid! One that's original as well. Which, in hindsight, is quite the feat as well when it comes to mermaids.
9/10

@Rater: don't bother with reading the @Rater or giving advice and/or tips, even when asked for. We both know you can't care less to begin with.
@Rater: 100% w.i.p. Troll!
Looking for a pair of massive, bare feet (think hobbit). Never mind the skin-tone, can work my way around that!
Let me know if you know a pair~

Divine Nymph

12,100 Points
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Moonlight Seeker

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Timid 100
8/10

i love the color scheme even if i have to lower my laptop screen to see it well. that's just how it goes with light-colored designs. very cute, if weighted too much in the center? i don't know how to describe it. my eyes want to follow something.

Star

withnailed

tbe

Interesting color combination.
Definitely not one I've seen in a long while,
but that which still works and is easy on the eyes.
I like the overall look about him.
Reminds me of a faun a.k.a Pan,
except that I would go with a darker set of horns or other headpiece to balance out the brown of his pants.
Try one of the Primrose items,
if there is one which coordinates with your scheme.

@Rater: WIP!
Suggestions welcome!
emotion_bigheart

Enthusiastic Lunatic

tbe
I like the colors you're working with, though I think blue horns (if their are any in that color) would look better with that tail than the ears. Actually, maybe black horns to match your legs..
I'd like to see that cream/gold elsewhere as well, maybe a bit on the head.

6/10

19,900 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
tbe
to be honest, i find the flower and bird really distracting and out of place. i can kinda get that it's meant to contrast against your gray avie, but yeah, i don't think it suits the overall scheme. the avie itself is kinda plain, and the gray just makes it look even plainer imo.

6/10

MZgen's Oppa

Destitute Duck

19,425 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
7/10 I like the overall witchy look, but it seems a bit clumpy on the avatar for me to judge it any higher... Shed some jackets maybe?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff