Welcome to Gaia! ::

Luxurious Wife

I think bangs would help balance your hair out with the rest. Not sure which pair, though.
And a background, too!

8.5/10 heart

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
Organic Tea
I think bangs would help balance your hair out with the rest. Not sure which pair, though.
And a background, too!

8.5/10 heart

Hey, this is pretty cute! My only complaints are that the foreground window thing make it sort of hard to see the rest of your avatar [maybe intentionally, i'm not sure] and that the mouth and cheeks look really awkward, so you might want to consider a new item for that. Other than that, I totes dig it! smile

8/10

XFateX's Husband

Hatacular Ferret

48,325 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Hatacular Ferret 500
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Lucky Risk-Taker

tbe
Quote:
iymcool

7/10

Enthusiastic Lunatic

tbe
I love the colors you are using, but the Pokemon fan in me cringes at the use of Espeon ears with the Umbreon tail xd Plus the tufts of hair on the bottom of the ears doesn't go with your hair. I personally would remove all anthro items for this, at least the ears if nothing else.
Besides than that I love it, you other items are great I really like the bow. 3nodding
8/10

Perfect Trash

I love the colours, and those eyes are awesome! Those horns work perfectly. This is super nit-picky, but I'm not 100% crazy about the leg mod you're using. The shoes are perfect, colour-wise, but it almost looks like it has only one leg, or has some strange ballet move going on under those robes. But then again, the shoes match, and that doesn't seem like an easy colour to match. Really nice work, 9.5/10.

Eden vi Arquitane
So I like the over-all dark princely theme kinda thing going on. Not sure why he has grayish skin though? Is he a non-human?? Also, I like the eyes and evil-ish smirk he's got but I think he needs a nose of some sort. Love the horse companion even though I'm not normally into companions but it fits well with your theme. The leg mod and cape are good. I wishe there was a different item used other than the standard old cravat. I know there are a few items that have cravats that look better than this gold shop one but it does the job and certainly makes him look like a dapper chap!! 8/10
No, he's not supposed to be non-human, I'm just so used to working with demon themes than the first thing I do when designing a new avatar is to put on the Pale Marionette skin. Thanks for pointing out it didn't make sense!

6,700 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
iymcool
6/10

Why 6/10? Feedback would be nice.

And Sinful Guillotine, I like your avi! The background works much better, my only suggestion is to add a bit more red- the spots you have now aren't really tied to the outfit, if you catch my meaning? They look a little out of place, but a bit more- maybe a sash or belt, or a vest of some kind- might work to tie that together.

8.5/10

Wheezing Codger

8.5/10

emotion_drool Your color coordination is just OH! It is all perfectly matched and visually appealing. My eyeballs feel great looking at it. I think you have one kick a** start, but it feels like it is lacking a little. Freakin' amazing potential.

Perfect Trash

It's cute, and I love black and white avatars, but it's a little on the plain side, like maybe it's not quite finished. She looks in need of a background and/or a background item, and maybe some accessories. Also, I think that face would really benefit from a nose if possible. Her single blue eye also looks a bit strange to me. I'd say either incorporate some blue into your outfit, or try to give her grey eyes. That's the thing about black and white: it kind of either needs to be ALL black and white/greyscale, or there needs to be some extra colour. Overall it's quite cute, I just think there's more you could do with it. Rated 6.5/10.

AkumaChild
I like this background better, too. The other one was far too bright and cheerful. You're totally right about the red, thanks. Belt added. smile

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
TBE.

SinfulGuillotine

8/10

I like your color combination of red, gold, and black. You didn't saturate your avatar with too much of the colors, keeping simple accents and tasteful distribution of the colorful items. Your avatar makes sense and has a definite theme to it; the background and horse really tie it together as a scene. The only thing I'm a bit iffy on is the crown. I understand it fits the them and color scheme, overall, but it's not attached to the head at all. Compared to the rest of the avatar, which is more realistic, a floating crown w/roses seems a bit weird. Nothing too major, but a crown/headpiece with the same color scheme, but attached to the head would make more sense. Overall, nice avatar.

Perfect Trash

Panumbra
TBE.

SinfulGuillotine

8/10

I like your color combination of red, gold, and black. You didn't saturate your avatar with too much of the colors, keeping simple accents and tasteful distribution of the colorful items. Your avatar makes sense and has a definite theme to it; the background and horse really tie it together as a scene. The only thing I'm a bit iffy on is the crown. I understand it fits the them and color scheme, overall, but it's not attached to the head at all. Compared to the rest of the avatar, which is more realistic, a floating crown w/roses seems a bit weird. Nothing too major, but a crown/headpiece with the same color scheme, but attached to the head would make more sense. Overall, nice avatar.
I agree, I just haven't had any luck finding on in the right size/colour yet. Happen to know any off the top of your head? EDIT: Found something that works better, but I'd still appreciate any new suggestions if you've got 'em. If not, no worries.

SKIP ME, RATE PANUMBRA

Romantic Gawker

11,650 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Contributor 150
TBE @ Panumbra~
8/10

Im getting some type of shinobi vibe off of it which is awesome
but I quite don't understand the need for red when its a dark and
light blue concept? But other then that its amazing and especially
love the mask.
Gaara_numba1

6/10

I like the elf adorable aspect, but maybe more of an ensemble for your outfit?

Wealthy Seeker

7,450 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Toxic Trickster

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers