Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lonely Player

10 :3
Cool avi ! Love it :3

Greedy Entrepreneur

OMFG that avi is super freaking kawaiii >.< i just love it so much ;D 10/10

@Rater:Anything that can improve this avi <3(Backgrounds are more what I'm focused on right naow can't find a good one Dx )

Big Vampire

11,925 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • OTP 200
9/10! Yeah, I think the background is really the main problem. It changes around so much that it kind of obscures your avatar, and the fogginess looks a little strange. Other than that, I think you are good to go, but maybe you want to play around with other pieces that are similar, like similar wings or hair, just to see if you can come up with a more, I don't know, "quirky" look, I feel like using a few unexpected pieces could be good for your avi! Although, I'd definitely recommend looking into all your options before making a commitment to any big items.

Greedy Entrepreneur

FawnyCopper
9/10! Yeah, I think the background is really the main problem. It changes around so much that it kind of obscures your avatar, and the fogginess looks a little strange. Other than that, I think you are good to go, but maybe you want to play around with other pieces that are similar, like similar wings or hair, just to see if you can come up with a more, I don't know, "quirky" look, I feel like using a few unexpected pieces could be good for your avi! Although, I'd definitely recommend looking into all your options before making a commitment to any big items.

I'll definitely do that and I can't really do anything about the fog since its the item that adds the rain...but i can try look for a different background will take a while since I'm not really good with looking for items xD but thank you very much for your opinion <3

@Rater Skip mai a$$ <3

Lonely Explorer

FawnyCopper: This has a really cute, 'quirky' look that I love, even though it's very simple. I love the expression, and great job with the use of that leg mod, this has a lot of character. heart heart

What I will say is if you're going for something a bit more color co ordinated (which you may not be) your hair has a bit of an off-white bluey look that doesn't match the legs and sleeves, and the moth and wings are close but no cigar.

Overall I'm really won out by the feel of this even though it may not be my kind of thing. I can't think of any backgrounds that would suit but I'd suggest looking along a woodland-y theme.

7.5/10

(@Rater, I know there's a layering issue with the hair and the veil. It hurts, deep in my soul. sad ))

Enduring Champion

15,015 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Marathon 300
I'm usually not a big fan of one color avatars, but yours does it right, having a few different shades of sepia instead of one flat color. It looks adorable, and just generally great. whee 9/10
If you are going to use a male, then i suggest a more aggressive theme rather your current one. The whole Neptune thing could work. Try out some different eye styles and a trident maybe

6 ll 10

Perfect Trash

I really love this. I love red and black avatars with slightly macabre themes, and this is so well-done. Very creative use of items, looks really great. I have nothing I'd change or add, rated 10/10.

Lonely Explorer

Love the facial expression, character, general 'story' here! Not so sure about whatever the jagged orange bits are? and the red could maybe use a bit of balancing out, but overall lovely! 8.5/10 heart

Perfect Trash

Fleeples
Love the facial expression, character, general 'story' here! Not so sure about whatever the jagged orange bits are? and the red could maybe use a bit of balancing out, but overall lovely! 8.5/10 heart
I think the jagged orange bits are the trim on the cape and the gloves.

SKIP ME, RATE FLEEPLES

Toxic Trickster

Z

I like the soft colours here, the only complaint is you should get more contrast between the deers and your bottom leggings area, the long skirt has a soft colour which blends with the deers creating a mass. The rest is alright, and i love the BG usage.

7 try a darker toned dress.
Nice use of the background.

Might I suggest different hair styles.

Maybe something with a nice slick back.

8 ll 10.

Playful Lover

10,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
9/10 looks good 3nodding

Queen on the Seas

ummmmmmmmmm I have 3 make up items and a blood splash on my avatar confused

Tsurugi Kamiya's Superhero

Astronomical Heart

44,000 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
A trace of elegance...

8/10

Looks good, but, to me, it seems like the face kinda just falls into everything going on. Try for some more prominent eyes or some sort of makeup item.

@Rater:
Pirate theme. A work in progress, so suggestions are welcome.

A Queen's touch.

Lonely Explorer

I like it, although the pirate thing isn't really coming across for me as it is. Nice color co ordination, face mod etc. Are you using some kind of arm mod? It looks a bit odd, could be the proportions of leg to arm. I see that you are wearing a pirate hat but it's difficult to tell - maybe play around with some other hairstyles?
It has personality and potential, however, for a WIP it's really great. smile 7/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff