Welcome to Gaia! ::

SinfulGuillotine
Super cute! Normally I'm not a fan of the super cutesy avatars, but you've really pulled it off with this one. The colours are light but I can see it, the use of a companion is perfect...I honestly can't see anything I'd add or change. Great work, 10/10!

@Rater: Quote me please, I have to run out and I want to be able to find your post when I come back. Please and thank you!

Looks cheeky and daredevilish, I like it. 9/10.

Territorial Garbage

Probably like a 5.5/10

The face is really throwing me off here, the eyes are way too big and the mouth is just too bland. You want to give them some expression, seems like you were going for a spellcaster/ice mage type theme and it's working for you but you really need to give them that facial lift. I really think you could do without the glowing star, and I also see a little fleck of cream in the skirt item that doesn't quite belong. Good start though. I love the cape and the little flames at (her?) feet.

@rater: more than a number, please. Do not suggest more brown toward the head, or a BG. Heard those suggestions.
Strawberry Swisher pt 2
Probably like a 5.5/10

The face is really throwing me off here, the eyes are way too big and the mouth is just too bland. You want to give them some expression, seems like you were going for a spellcaster/ice mage type theme and it's working for you but you really need to give them that facial lift. I really think you could do without the glowing star, and I also see a little fleck of cream in the skirt item that doesn't quite belong. Good start though. I love the cape and the little flames at (her?) feet.

@rater: more than a number, please. Do not suggest more brown toward the head, or a BG. Heard those suggestions.

Better?

I like the face, so I'd rather not change it thanks. Much like how you don't want a BG or more brown towards the head.

Anyway, 10/10.

Territorial Garbage

Satin with Latin
Strawberry Swisher pt 2
Probably like a 5.5/10

Better?

I like the face, so I'd rather not change it thanks. Much like how you don't want a BG or more brown towards the head.

Anyway, 10/10.

I never said I don't want a background or more brown toward the head, I said I've heard those suggestions before; thus I don't want to hear them again. You're more than welcome to keep the face as it is, but you asked for the rate by coming to this thread, so I gave it to you.

Please do not quote me again, if you'd like to comment just PM me so we do not deter the thread further.
@rater: SKIP ME, PLEASE.

Toxic Trickster

Satin with Latin
[

The eyes do not flow with the hair/face shape currently. It disrupts the flow ya' got going otherwise.

Rest is fine imo

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

Oooooo me likey. The contrast in the background is stunning! The subtle skull pattern on the shirt matches nicely with the bottle. Maybe add a pair of propped up sunglasses?
9.5//10

@rater: more than a number please!

Feisty Duck

6,350 Points
  • ReAnimated 50
  • Redecorator 50
  • Guildmember 100
7.5/10, I love the sense of justice from you! 3nodding I kind of feel that there is too much contrast between the bright white coat and the darker blue. I had to look at it with a different colored background to truly see the detail. Maybe try to find a nice background that really puts everything together. Really well done! biggrin

@rater: This is my first Avi, could you provide suggestions!? Thx!! 4laugh

Bookworm

St Vexx
7.5/10, I love the sense of justice from you! 3nodding I kind of feel that there is too much contrast between the bright white coat and the darker blue. I had to look at it with a different colored background to truly see the detail. Maybe try to find a nice background that really puts everything together. Really well done! biggrin

@rater: This is my first Avi, could you provide suggestions!? Thx!! 4laugh

9/10

I like the mystery of it. Plus it reminds me of this anime I use to watch haha 3nodding

Territorial Garbage

too lazy for lengthy rates still.
8/10

Lostikins's Partner In Crime

Snarky Ladykiller

I was going to say more brown on the head until I saw your past post LOL
7//10

@rater: more than a number please!
I understand the entire cop theme.

I suggest trying different poses and a background would help.

7 ll 10

High-functioning Nymph

8,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
Royal Demise
I understand the entire cop theme.

I suggest trying different poses and a background would help.

7 ll 10

I like the overall theme that you are going for, but I can't really see your avi under all of that clutter... 7/10

Toxic Trickster

Z

Horn + wing looks malplaced, the horns especially. The wing quality wise looks wack, making it just look like reds. I wouldn't be able to distinguish it being wings if i didn't know it beforehand. I'd suggest another pair of wings of higher quality, so that it can be seen. The horns, perhaps others which are placed another spot on the head? I like the evil face + Bats, + arm mod. The shadow in the back doesn't hurt. IT adds contrast to the white hand mod ya' got. Just need horn and Wing tweak. Some backgrounds of dark may worwk as well.

lil nezha's Husbando

Witty Lunatic

Yo Azu! Been a while!
              I'm liking the little story behind this one,
              the bars of Death Game are a nice item in general
              and it works super well, especially with layering an additional background
              With the almost sinister bottle the background outside feels a bit too light though
              Maybe a night-time one, or adding Working Girl,
              since it layers nice and gives a cool, dusky, smoky bar sort of look
              As fir the figure, I like the polite offering of the dubious bottle,
              and the snarky grin works super good
              The face is a bit plain though, so something more to spice it up a bit
              Manchops might work to give you some definition
              (i'm 80% sure you have a nose but it's quite hidden)
              Overall though, it's a well thought out, well executed avatar with a clear theme
              Nice job, dude!
              9//10

@Rater; Suggestions please!
              (yes its supposed to be cluttered lmao)

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items