Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pirate

I think I know enough of hate, to know that for destruction ice--

Looks nice, good use of background and hold items. Overall, it's a good scene. I only have a few small nit picks. I'm assuming the background on the outside (the blue sky/whatever) is supposed to be seen through a window? It looks just a bit odd in that sense, since it's hard to tell. Also, maybe a different sort of bottle hold item, since that looks like poison, haha. But it's a good stand in either way. I'd almost suggest dressing your avatar a bit brighter, but that's just a personal experiment you could maybe try out haha.

9/10

Is also great, and would suffice.

Snarky Shapeshifter

18,625 Points
  • Battery 500
  • Master Converter 500
  • Hellraiser 500
Honestly it's badass and I'm struggling to find something that's wrong with it... I think I like it too much to say anything bad. It's different.

Elfin Guildsman

9.9999/10 Th only thing it needs is Elven or Erklin ears and mayb a back ground. And depending if you are using fire elemental powers use the diapered egg item. ( sorry don't remember what it's called.)

Kawaii Gaian

7.5/10

The blue horns don't go much and I think you should have a bit more machinery on it :3 Seems a bit empty but it could work <3

@rater, suggestions? especially for better eyes/arms XD
SO CUTE

I absolutely love it. 100/10

Enduring Champion

15,015 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Marathon 300
I like the outfit, but even though it might be more of a preference thing, I think you'd need more than just black on the outfit. Even just one different colored item, maybe something that fit with the background, would be nice. Aside from that, the items themselves look pretty cool, a slightly-apocalyptic looking badass with a scarf. I like! 8/10

Lonely Explorer

Not sure what's happening but it does look good - wonder if you'd consider playing around with the hair a bit though. What are the orange bits? Are they coming from the sword? Also, I feel like the balance of colours needs a bit of play around. 7/10

@rater - ideas to balance out the orange if you can think of them?

Devoted Otaku

tbe

The face is really bland. Try playing around with masquerade/godina a bit or add some lips of some sort at least. Your color distribution is off as well. Add some more of that golden color throughout the avatar (torso mostly) and invest in a more noticeable headpiece because your hair is just too white. Get rid of those wings too. They are unnecessary and it's making it a bit too busy near the bottom of your avatar. 7/10

@rater, which looks better-- my current or this one:
User Image

In a relationship with Dude Named Michael

Hardcore Sex Symbol

13,225 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
10/10 I really like the balance of red/gold/black in your current one~! Maybe it's my preference of darker colors too haha (despite my current avi being light colors?) but both of them are really well put together (:

Tsurugi Kamiya's Superhero

Astronomical Heart

44,000 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Dig Dig Dig! 250
  • Lavishing Romantic 250
A trace of elegance...

9.5/10

My only suggestion is adding a nose to kinda help with the eyes, or change the eyes to a different set. All in all though it looks fantastic and adorable. Colors match well, and not cluttered.

@Rater:
Pirate theme. A work in progress, so suggestions are welcome.

A Queen's touch.

Divine Prophet

Not sure why she has the ice shard things floating around her avvie... I don't think it fits well with the theme you are going for. If you have the gold the spend, try getting one of the Holly Roger type items as a jacket or overcoat. The face looks a bit off to me but still off to a good start. 5/10

Lucky Risk-Taker

tbe
Quote:
Eden vi Arquitane

10/10 should be in a movie about fairies and/or a queen in Star Wars.

Perfect Trash

I loves me some black and white. Really nice work. Only a couple nit-picks. Firstly, is there a version of those ears where the colours are reversed? If so, I think that would match the tail better. Also, I think hair in a darker shade of black would match the other blacks you have going on better. Aside from that, it looks great! Rated 9/10.

@Rater: I did a similar outfit in red and black, so if you're thinking you've seen this before...well, you probably have. Yay or nay on the crown? I go back and forth. Also, background suggestions, perhaps? Please and thank you.

Devoted Otaku

tbe

The face is a bit plain, but really, it's just the eyes that i'm not liking...and you could do without the tail too. There are plenty better tails than that one. Other than that it's fine. I think you could do more with it.
7.5/10

@rater, which is better-- my current or this one:
User Image

Star

TOKI BONNIE MONSTA

tbe

It all depends on what you/'re looking for/like.
Objectively,
I think both look good in terms of composition.
The first is cluttered and pretty,
whereas the second is simpler, but more mystical.
Personally,
the second is my favorite,
but you should choose based on your own tastes.
Overall,
a great color scheme and sense of theme!

@Rater: WIP!
Suggestions welcome!
(Particularly of the head piece and background variety!)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff