Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devoted Otaku

tbe

Hmm, this is a nice bartender avatar.
And I like the fact that he's not wearing a suit, because usually when people I see do attempt them, they're in suits sweatdrop
The layering of the background is nice too and kind of gives it a 'fantasy' like feel to it. Like a sky bar of some sort.
Annnd now i'm catching final fantasy feels.
9.5/10

Skillful Enchantress

tbe

9/10

I love the warm tone in your avi. All of the colors that you've chosen work very well together! To me, however, it seems a bit busy, but that's just personal preference.

@ Rater- Please try to include at least one suggestion of what to change to make it better. (If you want to focus on the tail, please suggest what tail would be better)

Angelic Muse

15,675 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Forum Regular 100
tbe
First I want to say this is quite a cute avatar.

There's just a couple things bothering me. One is the uneven color distribution, especially with the gold. The other is that right now your avi seems really triangular, with the tail kind of disappearing in the background and the arms and legs outlining everything in black. I would suggest you add something gold to the head (more than just the eyes). I think switching to a slightly bigger and darker tail (more like the hair) would help. Maybe the one from Lupus the Forlorn Outcast or Exceptionally Debonair Kitsu would work? I think changing the leg mod slightly could help too. Maybe something like Dearest, Oni-Ly You, to add some gold. I don't know how well it would go with the mood of your avi, though...

Of course, those are all just suggestions. Feel free to try them out and see if there's anything you like. This is a nice beginning and has a really nice mood. She looks so cute and shy. 7/10

Wealthy Fatcat

5,750 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
@FindingJackie 8/10 Good colors and theme

Rayyuske IV's Compadre

Mystical Genius

tbe
8/10
Not bad I really like the item combinations here that create the different shadows an details, but I feel that the face could use a bit of tweaking like the eyes are alright and the mouth is really plain. The bottom left corner to me feels a bit cluttered com paired to the rest where their is space in between items and the border surrounding the seance you created. Otherwise I like the overall look and feel of your avi 3nodding

@rater
more than a number and why not suggest some items for me to try c:

Dramatic Shapeshifter

16,575 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
tbe dramallama

hmmm.... the classic color combo 9/10

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
A fairly stiff pose, your feet seem quite heavy compared to the rest of you, and your face seems very calm for someone wielding two weapons.

If you're going to a more psychotic avi, I'd suggest some bloodstains/splatters on your clothing, as well as looking on changing your expression to something more... Malicious.

Good color usage though, you do match after all.

6/10

@ rater, trying to conquer the pine/gold color scheme, know any uber cheap pine colored items?

Toxic Trickster

unfortunately i don't know of any items. But looks great so far, lacks a bit around torso? otherwise lovely.

Kawaii Gaian

tbe

Wow what a snazzy bartender <_< Looks like a really fancy club he's at too judging by the bg (it looks almost like a beach x3)
I really love this one heart So casual~
Why don't I have any suggestions for this Q_Q
Fine I'll make one up- the bg should be a nighttime bg instead :3
9.5/10

@rater, suggestions please? :3

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
TBE.

MangaAquarium

8/10

I like how you added splashes of color to the avatar to really create a sort of "underwater ecosystem" with the colors and sea life. You balance all that stuff going on around/on your head nicely with that belt and the items on the bottom. The only thing that really bothers me is the face. I don't know if the item you are using includes both the eyes and the mouth, but it's mostly the eyes that bother me. They feel a bit too pale/dull for how colorful and interesting your avatar is. Also not a huge fan of animated items, but the bubbles are few and relatively tasteful.

19,900 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: KO 200
tbe
beautiful avie, the colors go well with each other and i like the overall style. the hands do seem to be a lil too big though.

8/10

Ice-Cold Knight

12,950 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Conventioneer 300

Fashionable Explorer

3,950 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
9/10
I really like your avatar. Seems like a cool, badass warewolf.
But somehow the beanie seems too simple for the avatar. That particular area on the head seems like it has too much black, although I´m not sure what item to suggest... maybe something with a little more detail or a bit more white or gray?
Anyway, it really is a nice avatar.
emotion_c8

Obsessive Hoarder

a pretty decent use of the turquoise color set, although I think there are some things you could change. I suggest a different headpiece item that matches the white color in the legs (the one you have now is a little too blue imo). also, I'm not really sure if you have some kind of nose item equipped? but it looks a bit strange, more like you just have some kind of blemish on your face.

overall, the balance is pretty nice, so 7/10

Toxic Trickster

Looks decent, the arms just doesn't flow with the rest imo, it's that area which looks weird. The rest is nicely put together

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff