Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Genius

9/10
I love it! But the top and sword doesn't match well in terms of color and style.

Rose Ambrai's Husband

Angelic Phantom

TBE

Okay, I like it. It's got a good feel. I'm not a fan of the sparkles though. I don't feel like they're necessary. I do like the hearts, and the color but I feel like there isn't enough of that pink near the bottom. It feels like the legs are not a part of the rest of the avi. Other than that, it's great! 8/10.

Heroic Exhibitionist

The spooky look is always in.
10/10!

Enduring Hunter

6/10
I don't know what you're going for here.
This seems incomplete.

Vicious Rogue

18,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Tycoon 200

Friendly Friend

5,250 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
OhJessickahhh

10/10 black and white sexy *0*

Shy Master

Teenur

TBE
She /you totally look like you belong in some sort of Disney or Dreamworks movie! 10/10! (Though maybe a background or more animal friends might add some atmosphere, but really, this is great as is)

Dangerous Genius

tbe

9.5/10 i really love this heart the theme is unique and overall it's complex and simple at the same time, which is impressive. the scarf might be a little too bright, but it's composition to the avatar makes it forgivable.

Tipsy Roisterer

You always manage to make avatars that are not only visually stunning but are also very intricately detailed. You must show me the way Obi Wan. 10/10

Fashionable Genius

tbe

10/10

Best female pirate I've seen c:

@Rater more than # please

Rice MiIk's Senpai

Romantic Lover

10,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
9/10 Very interesting to look at. Morbidly beautiful!

Fashionable Lunatic

8/10
Very cute! Everything seems to match well, but you might want to consider sleeves/gloves that cover up more of your arms.

@rater: I was trying to make a fall avatar, somehow ended up with Robin Hood. Suggestions would be appreciated.

No Sweetheart

31,400 Points
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Waffles! 25
  • Partygoer 500
10/10 beautifully done

Fortuitous Phantom

TBE

Tsuki_Kirkland
7.5/10 Your avi is very cute! Maybe add pink elsewhere so that it compliments the hearts? Otherwise it's very cute heart

@Rater- Comments and suggestions are appreciated! Thank you! heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces