• Millionaire 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Supreme Supporter 500
8/10 maybe you should try other hat? sweatdrop

Deathly Lover

40,475 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Fluff Rehab 200
Super cute! Not a big fan of the arms behind the back on this particular avatar because it blends in with the background and makes it looks like you have no arms. I had to a do a double-take. sweatdrop Otherwise I think it's adorable!!!

9.5/10

Dedicated Ally

7,875 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
tbe I have mixed feelings about this. On the one hand, your avatar looks like a lovely porcelain doll that wouldn't look out of place in a quaint old grandmother's house; good job on that smile

8/10

On the other hand, I feel like I've seen this theme far too often already...

Vicious Rogue

18,550 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Tycoon 200
10/10! whee
7/10 Not really my style but it's not bad.

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
hmmm... 5/10 a bit too plain for me

Feral Rogue

idg why people rate to their personal tastes and not to the actual avatar. smh.
anyway.

@Unnursvana
you're all over the place here, my dear. the whole head and mid-section blends together making it very difficult to distinguish. the legs just sorta stick out the bottom, and it's not a pose or colour that is particularly flattering to the avatar. 4/10

Devoted Lunatic

Feral Rogue

User Image

I read somewhere that objective rating is out-dated~ *hides back under rock and acts as fossil once more*

T.B.E.
Right! Your avatar-
This is new for you! Nothing I (and I think it's safe to say: we) ever expected from you: an Animatar!
Personal taste shoved aside (I'm not a big fan of them myself), you gave it a nice twist here. Haven't seen a 'mouseatar' sauntering by here! Kuddo's on giving a fairly young base already a unique twist!
May I suggest you drop the glasses and go for a more open facial expression? Them glasses really are worn now seeing that nearly everyone is in need of them stare Besides that: I think it would add more character.
9/10

@Rater: Suggestion are always welcomed ^_^
*takes red and black color-scheme and twists it*

Versatile Shapeshifter

11,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
Sineaed
User Image

T.B.E.

O_O holy crap Sine, "Twists it" Indeed. That is legitimately scary. Like, guarding a haunted mansion scary. Undead-ish naga lady!
10/10

@rater: I finally found the perfect tail for this avi! muahahaha! *coughs* erm, suggestions welcome.

Fashionable Lunatic

9/10
Well, the tail matches the wings but it would be nice if both of them went a bit better with the horns. Ah well, it's still a cool biker demon chick avi. If you didn't have the arm mods, I would have suggested adding a whip to top it off.

Devoted Lunatic

SatiricalAngel

User Image

T.B.E.
I'm quite honestly torn about your avatar~
On one side she looks like a future warrior checking out her mission report. On the other she looks like a cyber-junk on a high.
Change the face hun. Get rid of that dopey look you have now. You're but a dribble of drool away from entering a cyber-induced coma~
7/10

Mythical Celebrator

13,025 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Lonely Poster

16,275 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
8/10, I find it a bit cluttered but I like the color scheme otherwise.

Sugary Snack

35,700 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Candy Fiend 150
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
8.5/10
I like the color scheme it's very nice.

@rater: Any suggestion on improvement?

Vermillion Shapeshifter

I really like the color combo, casual look and theme, but it bothers me a bit how big the arms look compared to the legs.

8/10

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces